Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

soleil_89 said:I have! Many treasures found.
Have you ever craved something so deeply in your soul that it made you physically sick?


No.

Have you ever gone ice fishing?

Kou_Indigo
Kou_Indigo
Kara Lucielle Pythiana
Dangerous Mind
United States
62awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2644

No, but I once saw two fools attempting to do so in that part of the springtime when the ice is getting very thin and about to begin melting. I heard that one of the two in question actually fell in one year, so it served him right for choosing such a poor time of the year for that sort of an activity.

Have you ever been invited to an orgy? First time for me was back in high school. I did not attend... at least on that occasion... but I was asked to.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

Kou_Indigo said:No, but I once saw two fools attempting to do so in that part of the springtime when the ice is getting very thin and about to begin melting. I heard that one of the two in question actually fell in one year, so it served him right for choosing such a poor time of the year for that sort of an activity.

Have you ever been invited to an orgy? First time for me was back in high school. I did not attend... at least on that occasion... but I was asked to.


No I haven't.

Have you ever been a weird new place?

Rianne
Rianne
Thought Provoker
Norway
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 130

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Have you ever been a weird new place?


Yep Ive been in weird places, and Ive also been weird in new places
Have you ever gotten a letter not meant for you which you opened by accident?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Yeah. Somebody keeps sending letters to our house not meant for us. Must have been an old occupant I guess. I just return to sender.

We also get a Xmas card every year from Nigel & Kath. Been years now. No idea who they are. I imagine sometimes.

Have you ever had a pen friend?

Rianne
Rianne
Thought Provoker
Norway
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 130

Northern_Soul said:Yeah. Somebody keeps sending letters to our house not meant for us. Must have been an old occupant I guess. I just return to sender.

We also get a Xmas card every year from Nigel & Kath. Been years now. No idea who they are. I imagine sometimes.

Have you ever had a pen friend?


Yes I have, many year I have been connected to  pen pals. I love letter writing. The pals come and go though a few I have known for very very long.
Have you ever adopted an animal from an animal shelter?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

Rianne said:

Yes I have, many year I have been connected to  pen pals. I love letter writing. The pals come and go though a few I have known for very very long.
Have you ever adopted an animal from an animal shelter?


No.

Have you ever fallen for your pen friend?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

… I actually married him. 🤣

Have you ever had your work published anywhere?

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3159

No.

Have you ever danced naked in the rain?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Yup! Great fun. Great fun.

Have you ever lost a sock and never found it again?

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 940

Northern_Soul said:Yup! Great fun. Great fun.

Have you ever lost a sock and never found it again?

So many...

Have you ever figured out where the stray socks go?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

No.

Have you ever stayed in a glass house?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:No.

Have you ever stayed in a glass house?


No but I have thrown stones from one…. The old idiom is correct!

Have you ever been busted having sex by a parent?

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 940

Nevermindthegaps said:

No but I have thrown stones from one…. The old idiom is correct!

Have you ever been busted having sex by a parent?

Close, but not quite!

Have you ever been busted having sex by your child (if you have children)? Or, someone else?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

brokentitanium said:
Close, but not quite!

Have you ever been busted having sex by your child (if you have children)? Or, someone else?


No.

Have you ever busted someone cheating?

Go to page:
Go to: