No not yet.

Have you ever been star gazing?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2784

Frequently! I simply adore looking up at the stars, especially to spot the constellations.

Have you ever had a dream about being in a purely mythical place, such as say Middle Earth, Narnia, or Oz?
For me, it was always Middle Earth... but an *extremely* grimdark version of it that vastly differs from the books, the movies, or the video games.

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

Middle-Earth also here! Ever read Silmarillion, honey? I used to dream of being Thuringwethil, the vampire lady from Silmarillion. In those dreams you were my Morgoth, my Melkor, and I was your vampire bride. We lived on Tol-in-Gaurhoth, the Isle of Werewolves, and we had an Orc woman name of Sabigrah, who was our high priestess. You wore flowy black robes with silver crown having the three jewels, and I wore sparkly looking black gown, and I could fly whenever it was night. Beautiful dark dream, very romantic! Who knows? Maybe there was a past life we had that was like that and I was remembering it. It seemed very real, not like fantasy at all.

Have you ever talked in language that you never learned before?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

Sumerian. And I later found out it was accurate, too. Then again, as you know, I was very big in ancient Sumeria! *Winks*

Have you ever owned a pet that just acted completely insane?
I had a cat named Sandy once, which was actually deformed. It had a flat head, a crooked tail, and double paws. It drooled constantly, would attack peoples' feet if they went near it, and actually frightened the mail man once by running across the wall of the house parkour style. The mail man actually asked my grandmother: "What in the world was that?" and she said: "That... was one of our cats, Sandy." He even got stuck up in a tall tree in the back yard once, for like two or three days. We ended up getting him down when a family friend climbed up a ladder to get the cat, who clawed the man practically to ribbons the whole way down the ladder. They say cats are perceptive, though! That "family friend" ended up turning out to be a very rotten individual that we kicked out and told never to come back. So, Sandy wasn't all that insane after all! :D

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

I had a crazy cat. Currently have two crazy birds. One loves me, the other one hates me, but I think it's just cause I'm a new person and she wasn't treated so great by her last owner. The birds are nuts though. One has escaped 3 times and we managed to get him back every time.

Have you ever seen someone go through a psychotic episode?

poet Anonymous

Indie said:I had a crazy cat. Currently have two crazy birds. One loves me, the other one hates me, but I think it's just cause I'm a new person and she wasn't treated so great by her last owner. The birds are nuts though. One has escaped 3 times and we managed to get him back every time.

Have you ever seen someone go through a psychotic episode?

My older brother, he has a slew of mental health problems; I had to pull him off the next door neighbour because the neighbour was sending spirits through his window, my brother attacked him with a hatchet, thankfully blunt as shit, still broke the neighbours arm and left a massive gash…

I had to choke him unconscious to stop him, he was 17 I was 15 and it was a precursor to my own drug induced break down a year later

I also later on life worked in a psychiatric ward and seen an array of breakdowns.

Have you ever wanted to go back to a time where you messed shit up in your life and change it?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5215

Nevermindthegaps said:

My older brother, he has a slew of mental health problems; I had to pull him off the next door neighbour because the neighbour was sending spirits through his window, my brother attacked him with a hatchet, thankfully blunt as shit, still broke the neighbours arm and left a massive gash…

I had to choke him unconscious to stop him, he was 17 I was 15 and it was a precursor to my own drug induced break down a year later

I also later on life worked in a psychiatric ward and seen an array of breakdowns.

Have you ever wanted to go back to a time where you messed shit up in your life and change it?

Yes I have, but then you might screw with your future.

Have you ever been bowling?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

No.

Have you ever tried new things?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

… one would assume in my 37 years, almost daily.

Have you ever met somebody called Tarquin?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

No

Have you ever considered changing your name?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Indie said:No

Have you ever considered changing your name?

No I haven't.

Have you ever thought of naming a boy shaggy?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

Oh, good gods no! If I had a boy, I would have named him Damien. If I had a girl, I would have named her Delia.

Have you ever, as a child, rolled down the side of one of those dams or dikes that has grass all down one side of it?

I did! At a place where my family took me hiking a lot when I was little, they had a dam on one end of the place and a dike on the other. Both were kind of high, but not too-too steep to climb up on the end that does not face the water. One year, I kept climbing up the side of the dike and rolling down it over and over again just to be silly. My mother warned me not to, but I kept doing it anyway! I ended up making myself sick and throwing up, but there was that little voice in my head that said: "Totally worth it!" Not even the craziest thing I ever did, by a longshot. ;)

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Kou_Indigo said:Oh, good gods no! If I had a boy, I would have named him Damien. If I had a girl, I would have named her Delia.

Have you ever, as a child, rolled down the side of one of those dams or dikes that has grass all down one side of it?

I did! At a place where my family took me hiking a lot when I was little, they had a dam on one end of the place and a dike on the other. Both were kind of high, but not too-too steep to climb up on the end that does not face the water. One year, I kept climbing up the side of the dike and rolling down it over and over again just to be silly. My mother warned me not to, but I kept doing it anyway! I ended up making myself sick and throwing up, but there was that little voice in my head that said: "Totally worth it!" Not even the craziest thing I ever did, by a longshot. ;)

No.

Have you ever been inside a waterfall?

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

No, but I saw a woman once stand in one for two days straight, a freezing cold one, having only a bit of toast to eat in between. She was crazy and ended up sick! I told her not to do this, but she said she wanted to prove she could. Took her months to recover after that, and she was deaf for a long time until she had hearing come back. Some people do not play with full decks.

Have you ever put an egg, not cracked, in an oven or microwave and turned it on very high to see what happen?

Go to page:
Go to: