Have You Ever ~ Part III

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5215

Indie said:Yes, on a few occasions.

Have you ever regretted telling the truth?

Yes I have.

Have you ever Fallen in Love with your best friend?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

No, but my best friend is someone I used to be in love with. It was never gonna work and we're much better as friends.

Have you ever deliberately worn something silly in public to make other people laugh?

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 253

Indie said:No, but my best friend is someone I used to be in love with. It was never gonna work and we're much better as friends.

Have you ever deliberately worn something silly in public to make other people laugh?

No.

Have you ever eaten pizza with a fork and knife?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Ljdynamic said:

No.

Have you ever eaten pizza with a fork and knife?

No.

Have you had dessert for lunch?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

No.

Have you had dessert for lunch?

If I eat dessert at lunch time does that actually make it lunch?

But yes I have.

Have you ever thought some one was attractive and then they spoke, and your attraction turned to murderous rage?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Nevermindthegaps said:

If I eat dessert at lunch time does that actually make it lunch?

But yes I have.

Have you ever thought some one was attractive and then they spoke, and your attraction turned to murderous rage?

No.

Have you ever gone on a hot air balloon ride?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

No

Have you ever been in a helicopter?

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

Airplane yes, helicopter never. Flying is not safe to begin with, but helicopter is asking for trouble. I played a computer game on an old Apple IIC back in the 80's about attack helicopter and did horrible at it. I did better at airplane games. Made me see how hard controlling helicopter is when compared, plus you always hear about military helicopter accidents. Not so many with planes. Just my two pennies worth.

Have you ever been to a graveyard near the water and seen coffins sticking out where the ground crumbled near the edge?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2784

I did! The old cemetery up one street from where I used to live in my old hometown. It was near a pond, and when I was very little (like maybe five years old tops) my grandfather took me for a walk in the woods on the far side of it, along the pond's edge. One spot not only had coffins sticking out of the dirt, but many were open and had bodies (some just skeletons) in them, and it all smelled horrible. We never walked down that way again and from what I heard they had to move those bodies because of the ground having deteriorated so much. My grandfather had to tell me not to look because I was always a curious child and sometimes saw things I honestly should not have.

Have you ever identified more with a supervillain than a superhero? For me, it is Loki. I am a LOT like Loki in many ways.

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

You ARE a lot like Loki, baby! Some ways like comic book version of Thanos too, especially in some of your past lives, but definitely not like movie version. They watered him down too much in the movies, wrecked his motivation for things. Sorry, almost forgot to post my answer! I identify a lot with Mystique from X-Men movies. Always felt like an outsider, but always was proud to be one! Never wanted to lose what make me special, not even to fit in. Something I taught you and happy to see you learned to value. Never be ashamed of who you are! Haters will always hate anyway.

Have you ever "solved" a rubix cube by either taking it apart and putting it together solved, or by changing all the stickers?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Neither to be fair!

Have you ever found money in your pocket that you forgot about?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Yes, whether it's $2 or $20 I'm always stoked to find money I forgot about.

Have you ever stayed up all night just to watch the sunrise?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Quite often. It’s peaceful.

Have you ever visited an ancient monument?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Australia doesn't have any ancient monuments, but I have seen ancient cave paintings.

Have you ever knitted yourself something wearable?

poet Anonymous

Indie said:Australia doesn't have any ancient monuments, but I have seen ancient cave paintings.

Have you ever knitted yourself something wearable?

I have ham hands so delicate articulate shit like knitting is beyond my capabilities, I have however knitted my brow together in a furious rage and worn that, does that count?

Have you ever flown off the handle and looked back to realise you were out of line?

Go to page:
Go to: