Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5241

Indie said:Yes, sometimes I've walked into places I've never been and I swear I must have dreamed it happening, the sense if deja vu is so strong.

Have you ever spent a lot money on an item of clothing you never wear, but can't throw out?

Yes I have.

Have you ever wanted to be someone else?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

For far too much of my life, though I'm good with myself now.

Have you ever grown up with someone who later became famous or in the public eye?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Indie said:For far too much of my life, though I'm good with myself now.

Have you ever grown up with someone who later became famous or in the public eye?

No I haven't.

Have you ever gone swimming with sharks?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5817

Yeah. Gotta watch those great whites in the local canal. The ducks shit themselves. Beryl actually dropped her newspaper in shock the other day.

Have you ever laughed at a joke that nobody else found funny?

Nevermindthegaps
Thought Provoker
4awards
Joined 24th May 2022
Forum Posts: 120

Northern_Soul said:Yeah. Gotta watch those great whites in the local canal. The ducks shit themselves. Beryl actually dropped her newspaper in shock the other day.

Have you ever laughed at a joke that nobody else found funny?

On the regular, because I might as well make it awkward

Have you ever looked back and realised you haven’t gotten very far?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

No… I think I’ve come a fkn long way. Very proud of that.

Have you ever had your tarot read?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

I have, actually... I walked into this one Wiccan book shop that used to be in the town I grew up in, and there was a woman there who did totally free Tarot and Oracle readings. I was with a certain girl at the time, who wanted she and I to have a reading done. I figured why not! So, we asked the lady to do the reading. She looked at the girl who was with me and said to her: "I can do yours no problem!" and she proceeded to do it. It was a normal enough reading, basically saying that the girl was going to be having a hard time finding work and that she should not look to low paying jobs as her salvation in that regard. Then the woman who did the readings looked at me and said: "I cannot do yours." and I asked her why not. She answered: "Your aura is too different, not like most peoples' I usually deal with. Too complex for me to read accurately. And there is too much darkness mixed with too much light. I doubt I could be impartial in my reading. Sorry about that!" she appeared nervous in the extreme as she told me that too, which kind of creeped me out (though clearly, she too was creeped out by something she saw). So, the girl I was with, and I, we just bought a couple of books and some crystals that day and went for a nice long romantic walk to take the edge off after that weird non-reading I ended up getting. Ever since then, I have preferred to conduct my own readings (since I have the gift for it). Since I don't get creeped put by unusual auras and varying degrees of darkness and light. Likely because I have seen so much that is stranger by far.

Have you ever had someone tell you that they know you (with certainty), yet you never met them before in your life?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I’ve not had somebody say it to me, but I have felt that way about somebody else. It’s rather odd.

Have you ever been sick in a public place?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Yes, mostly when I used to drink. I once had a girl at a bus stop make me promise not to throw up on her shoes, while I was wasted. Luckily for both of us her shoes were safe, but the garden wasn't.

Have you ever spent a day binge watching Disney movies?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Indie said:Yes, mostly when I used to drink. I once had a girl at a bus stop make me promise not to throw up on her shoes, while I was wasted. Luckily for both of us her shoes were safe, but the garden wasn't.

Have you ever spent a day binge watching Disney movies?

No not yet.

Have you ever spent the whole day in bed?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5310

Phantom2426 said:

No not yet.

Have you ever spent the whole day in bed?

A few years back, whilst overseas because of sickness

Same question

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

cold_fusion said:

A few years back, whilst overseas because of sickness

Same question

No not yet.

Have you ever gone treasure hunting?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Went panning for gold as a kid, if that counts.

Have you ever complimented a stranger?

Nevermindthegaps
Thought Provoker
4awards
Joined 24th May 2022
Forum Posts: 120

Indie said:Went panning for gold as a kid, if that counts.

Have you ever complimented a stranger?

Yep, multiple times, some people like others think I’m a piece of shit, me meh, doesn’t bother me how they take it because I never mean it maliciously nor with a backhanded intent.

Have you been complimented by a stranger?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Yes, on occasion, usually cause of something I'm wearing.

Have you ever gone on a picnic by yourself?

Go to page:
Go to: