Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 619

No.  it will never happen!

Have you ever lost your voice completely?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4668

Pinkdreams said:

Yes, I was helping a friend move and dropped some precious keepsake from her great grandmother. Of course it shattered into a million pieces.

Have you ever been on a plane longer than ten hours?


A few times.

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4734

cold_fusion said:

A few times.

Same question


No I haven't.

Have you ever gone on a cop ride-a-long?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4487

Once or twice.

Have you ever tried to learn sign language?

Styxian
Styxian
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 62

Northern_Soul said:Once or twice.

Have you ever tried to learn sign language?


Yes, the basic letter signs.  Me and my brother learned it as kids, so we could talk smack in front of our family.  My dad put a stop to it, because of our evil giggles. Lol.

Have you ever felt like you were going to die for sure, yet proceeded into the situation anyway.


Pinkdreams
Pinkdreams
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 9

Not really, but I have a few sort of stories.

Have you ever met a famous person and wished the encounter had gone differently?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4668

Pinkdreams said:Not really, but I have a few sort of stories.

Have you ever met a famous person and wished the encounter had gone differently?


Not yet.

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4734

cold_fusion said:

Not yet.

Same question


Not yet.

Have you ever met the person from your dreams?

SunFox
SunFox
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 4th May 2022
Forum Posts: 40

Not yet.

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

Pinkdreams
Pinkdreams
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 9

SunFox said:Not yet.

Have you ever had a near-death experience?


Yes. I missed crashing into the side of a mountain by about two inches after almost succumbing to sleep behind the wheel. At the last possible second I heard a loud voice scream no (i was alone).

Have you ever eaten a pint of ice cream by yourself in one sitting?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4734

Pinkdreams said:

Yes. I missed crashing into the side of a mountain by about two inches after almost succumbing to sleep behind the wheel. At the last possible second I heard a loud voice scream no (i was alone).

Have you ever eaten a pint of ice cream by yourself in one sitting?


Yes I have.

Have you ever eaten a bag of potato chips in one sittng?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4487

Yes

Have you ever been published anywhere?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4487

Northern_Soul said:Yes

Have you ever been published anywhere?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4487

Have you ever walked into a room and felt like you had been there before?

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3095

Yes, sometimes I've walked into places I've never been and I swear I must have dreamed it happening, the sense if deja vu is so strong.

Have you ever spent a lot money on an item of clothing you never wear, but can't throw out?

Go to page:
Go to: