Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

Yes. I had Barbie pink dreads once upon a time. These days, not so much. 😂

Have you ever found somebody else who looked like you?

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

Yes. I was fascinated but
I was on a bus. Saw this person
three different times as the bus
passed. Even the clothing was similar.

Have you ever had a blind date
and found it was someone you
already knew?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 123awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2645

I died my hair purple Ellie...

I have Northern one...

have you ever felt your outside body was a cruel joke on who you really are inside?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

crimsin said:I died my hair purple Ellie...

I have Northern one...

have you ever felt your outside body was a cruel joke on who you really are inside?


Nope. My problem has always been internal.

Have you ever practiced kissing on an inanimate object?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 123awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2645

no I haven't my first kiss was in the heavens...

same question to you?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

crimsin said:no I haven't my first kiss was in the heavens...

same question to you?


Back of my hand maybe but not inanimate object

Have you ever been on s Rollercoaster?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 123awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2645

the demon at Great America...

who is your unrequited love answer only if you care to?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

crimsin said:the demon at Great America...

who is your unrequited love answer only if you care to?


Early last year it was a girl named Ashley. We dont speak anymore (my choice). It has passed and I came to realize that I'm meant to be alone.

Have you ever experienced unrequited love?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

Yes I have.

Have you ever met somebody you met online?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Northern_Soul said:Yes I have.

Have you ever met somebody you met online?


I have. We hooked up for s while.

Have you?

fianaturie8
Fia Naturie
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 24th Mar 2024
Forum Posts: 60


Yes green. On a dare.

Have you ever been caught by your parent kissing someone

fianaturie8
Fia Naturie
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 24th Mar 2024
Forum Posts: 60

No never

Have you ever jumped off some place high?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

The_Darkness_Insid said:

Have you?


_feral, David_Macleod and my other half.  I also met a girl from a chat room when I was about 19 or so and a guy on a blind date who looked nothing like he said and I climbed out of a window in a restaurant bathroom to get away as fast as possible.

Have you ever had a pen pal?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Northern_Soul said:

_feral, David_Macleod and my other half.  I also met a girl from a chat room when I was about 19 or so and a guy on a blind date who looked nothing like he said and I climbed out of a window in a restaurant bathroom to get away as fast as possible.

Have you ever had a pen pal?


Thats an interesting story. Did you leave like that because you felt unsafe or werent comfortable ending the date face to face?

I have never had a pen pal.

Have you ever been outside the country in which you live?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

It felt unsafe because hed blatantly lied about his age / appearance.

Ive only been to Europe - Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands.

Have you ever found money that you had forgotten about?

Go to page:
Go to: