Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

No I canít say I have.

Have you ever rescued an animal?

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

Yes yes a cat my gorgeous Morph
(I usually name em sally)

Have you ever gone scrumping?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

Yep. Many a time.

Have you ever owned a valuable book?

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

Yes a 1777 bible

Have you ever smelled an aroma
that took you back to child-hood

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Yes. When doing school projects with my daughters the smell of paste would bring me back to early childhood years.

Have you ever put yourself in imminent serious danger in protection of someone else?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

The_Darkness_Insid said:Yes. When doing school projects with my daughters the smell of paste would bring me back to early childhood years.

Have you ever put yourself in imminent serious danger in protection of someone else?


No.

Have you ever hurt someone you love?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2471

Phantom2426 said:

No.

Have you ever hurt someone you love?


Yes, In the worst way imaginable. its was done to me as well. we called a truce and started over. Worked for us

You?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Phantom2426 said:

No.

Have you ever hurt someone you love?


Unfortunately way more times than I am happy about admitting.

Have you ever stayed in an unhappy situation for the sake of someone else's happiness?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

No.

Have you ever lied to anyone?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2471

Phantom2426 said:No.

Have you ever lied to anyone?


yes UGH I LOATHE LIARS, SO DO i LOATHE MYSELF?
STUPID CAPS. ITS LATE FOR ME AFTER 2AM....
you?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2471

The_Darkness_Insid said:

Unfortunately way more times than I am happy about admitting.

Have you ever stayed in an unhappy situation for the sake of someone else's happiness?


Yes. Its not a good idea. You are #1

have you ever held a turtle in you hands?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

mysteriouslady said:

yes UGH I LOATHE LIARS, SO DO i LOATHE MYSELF?
STUPID CAPS. ITS LATE FOR ME AFTER 2AM....
you?


It's currently 2:11 am here

Yes I have lied to someone I love. I'm ashamed of that because lying is one thing i can't abide.

Have you ever made yourself believe something you knew was a lie?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

Yes.

Have you ever done something out of your comfort zone?

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 274

Phantom2426 said:Yes.

Have you ever done something out of your comfort zone?


Yes. I was narried with kids for almost 20 years lol

Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

The_Darkness_Insid said:

Yes. I was narried with kids for almost 20 years lol

Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?


No.

Have you ever been to Disney world?

Go to page:
Go to: