Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

Three. Just donít ask how many times Iíve been in an MRI scanner. Because I think I might have magnets for feet now.

Have you ever worn a piece of jewellery with your faith or belief on it?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

No, never.

Have you ever seen animals in the wild not in captivity?

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

Yup, camels

Have you ever tried to give
blood but nurse stopped
trying cos of difficulties with
finding a vein?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

Yes, drink water before a blood test!!

Have you ever had trouble taking the sticky tape off after a blood test?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

Yes.

Have you ever gone ice fishing?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

No

Have you ever had a really nice meal in a restaurant and then tried to replicate it at home?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5394

Too_hot69 said:No

Have you ever had a really nice meal in a restaurant and then tried to replicate it at home?


Not yet.

Same question

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

I've been trying to do that with
a Chinese curry we had years ago.

Have you ever tried ' magnet fishing?'

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5394

Rew said:I've been trying to do that with
a Chinese curry we had years ago.

Have you ever tried ' magnet fishing?'


Not yet.

Same question

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

I gave it a go but the magnet
slipped off. I can't tie proper knots.

Have you ever wondered how ONE
person could compose/write stuff
like the 5th symphony or swan lake.
One person... jeeze beyond my ken

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

Rew said:I gave it a go but the magnet
slipped off. I can't tie proper knots.

Have you ever wondered how ONE
person could compose/write stuff
like the 5th symphony or swan lake.
One person... jeeze beyond my ken


No.

Have you ever gone to the opera?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

No, I'm in awe of them though.

Have you ever seen a total solar eclipse?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5394

Too_hot69 said:No, I'm in awe of them though.

Have you ever seen a total solar eclipse?


Yes

Have you ever snapped the photo of a double rainbow?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

I think I have!

Have you ever made hummus?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

No.

Have you ever eaten snake?

Go to page:
Go to: