Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5394

Phantom2426 said:

Yes I have.  FLAWLASS VICTORY!

Have you ever gone bowling?

Yes.

Have you ever rescued a water bug aka cockroach?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5947

Nope

Have you ever missed a train that you intended to catch?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 871

A local train? Many times, but just caught the next one. A long train journey with pre-booked seats? No, I don't think I have.

Have you ever been too sick to work but went in anyway?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5261

Yes.

Have you ever rolled around in cash?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Na, mate. You canít roll around in £1.27.

Have you ever abseiled?

Anne-Ri999
Thought Provoker
Norway 5awards
Joined 16th Aug 2023
Forum Posts: 156

Northern_Soul said:Na, mate. You canít roll around in £1.27.

Have you ever abseiled?

No I havent
have you ever eaten frog legs , or some other unfamiliar food?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

I don't eat meat, but I've tried natto, which is a Japanese breakfast dish and is an acquired taste. It was okay at the beginning but got really slimy towards the end.

Have you ever been a tourist in your own city?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5394

Too_hot69 said:I don't eat meat, but I've tried natto, which is a Japanese breakfast dish and is an acquired taste. It was okay at the beginning but got really slimy towards the end.

Have you ever been a tourist in your own city?

A few times.

Same question

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

Yes, many times.

Have you ever realised a dream and then thought, ah, it wasn't that great after all?

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 398

Yep, often.
I'm a dreamer
it comes natural to
me.

Have you ever considered
that there's a real person on the
other side of ' have you ever?'

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

All the time.

Have you ever met somebody that you met on the internet?

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

Yes, I have.

Have you ever seen someone famous in real life?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2799

Several times, actually. For context, I grew up in western Massachusetts. There was this one time when I went to the Holyoke Mall when I was little... and my mother and I met the two guys who created the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We went to that mall a LOT but that was the first time we got to meet a couple of famous people there, and we jumped at the opportunity as soon as we learned it was possible. They were both cool and we got some signed comics by them, which was very, very cool. One of them even asked my mother if she'd like them to draw her as a character in one of their comics, but she said: "No thanks." because she was down on her own looks and didn't want to see a comic book character based on herself. Which was sad, since I think that would've been awesome! Then, one time when I was at a comic book shop in my old hometown the two fellows came by (they lived just one town away in the city of Northampton at the time), and the wife of one of them... actress and model Julie Strain... was with them. The same Julie Strain who was the model for so many covers of Heavy Metal magazine back in the day, and the subject of quite a few awesome fantasy and sci-fi paintings. To say I was a fan of her is an understatement! At any rate, she asked me how big of a fan of hers I was, and I told her "The biggest!" and she gave me a free art portfolio containing a good chunk of her work from Heavy Metal magazine. Along with a free artbook from artist Luis Royo, whom she knew. That, because I told her I was a fan of his work as an artist. I kept both of those things for years and when Julie Strain died, they became especially dear to me. I had them right up until a nasty soon to be ex of mine whose name I shall not mention stole them from me in order to sell them and a bunch of other things they stole form me at a stupid pawn shop in order to make rent. A joke, given they lost their lousy apartment in the end anyway! Talk about karmic.

Have you ever found yourself reading about a fictional character and said to yourself: "Holy crap, this person is pretty much me."? I've had that happen.

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

No.

Have you ever had an operation of any kind?

Go to page:
Go to: