Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:

Yes I was raised Christian but became an atheist for a time. I'm a Christian again lol

Have you ever made a wish upon a star? If so what did you wish for?


Yes I have, I wished for true love.

Have you met someone from your dreams?

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 415

No. Only from my nightmares.

Have you ever found true contentment?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Strangeways_Rob said:No. Only from my nightmares.

Have you ever found true contentment?


I've been content with very little and I've been content with having alot. I don't know what "true contentment" means to you? I know I'm happy no matter what happens but on the flip side I do have goals and aspirations that I'm trying to obtain.

Have you ever spoke publicly? If so what is the topic you spoke on??

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:

I've been content with very little and I've been content with having alot. I don't know what "true contentment" means to you? I know I'm happy no matter what happens but on the flip side I do have goals and aspirations that I'm trying to obtain.

Have you ever spoke publicly? If so what is the topic you spoke on??


No.

Have you ever read your poetry to your mate?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Phantom2426 said:

No.

Have you ever read your poetry to your mate?


To my ex girlfriends yes

Have you ever worked a construction job?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:

To my ex girlfriends yes

Have you ever worked a construction job?


No.

Have you ever met your idol?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Phantom2426 said:

No.

Have you ever met your idol?



No

Have you ever got a blowjob from a sexy blonde girl?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:


No

Have you ever got a blowjob from a sexy blonde girl?


No not yet.

Have you ever had sex in a truck bed?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Phantom2426 said:

No not yet.

Have you ever had sex in a truck bed?


Yes

Have you ever had sex on a Beach

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:

Yes

Have you ever had sex on a Beach


No.  

Have you ever tried the drink Sex On The Beach?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Phantom2426 said:

No.  

Have you ever tried the drink Sex On The Beach?


No I like drinking 4 loco

Have you ever drank vodka?

poet Anonymous

Who hasnít.

Have you ever broken a bone?

JacobSchex
JacobSchex
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 74

Northern_Soul said:Who hasnít.

Have you ever broken a bone?



Who hasn't? Lol

Have you ever had deja vu?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4894

JacobSchex said:


Who hasn't? Lol

Have you ever had deja vu?


No not yet.

Have you ever done something very naughty in your friend's house?

poet Anonymous

Pass

Have you ever got a paper cut on any other part of your body except your hands?

Go to page:
Go to: