Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part III

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 786

No, I haven't.

Re. the picture: obviously my mum took photos too, but I don't have many of them myself.  I can actually still see my resemblance to that picture, even though I was about 13 when I found it and it took my breath away.

Have you ever won a race?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

No I haven't.

Have you ever met a feisty person?

paperstains
paperstains
Fire of Insight
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th May 2017
Forum Posts: 104

Phantom2426 said:No I haven't.

Have you ever met a feisty person?


I am a feisty person. Also, yes.


Have you ever rewired a lamp?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4804

paperstains said:

I am a feisty person. Also, yes.


Have you ever rewired a lamp?


No I haven't.

Have you ever got shocked?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

No, but Iíve been shocked.

Have you ever slipped on a banana peel?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4695

Not completely 😉

Have ever thought you had muted the phone and let out expletives only to realise the person on the other end heard everything you said away from the phone?

Betty
Betty
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 235

cold_fusion said:Not completely 😉

Have ever thought you had muted the phone and let out expletives only to realise the person on the other end heard everything you said away from the phone?


No,  but I farted on a call I thought I had muted once.

Since I don't fart, I said it was the neighbor mowing.

It was.

I don't do that shit.


Have you ever made an ass of yourself to a cashier, example: "Thank you, come again" "You too!"

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4695

Betty said:

No,  but I farted on a call I thought I had muted once.

Since I don't fart, I said it was the neighbor mowing.

It was.

I don't do that shit.


Have you ever made an ass of yourself to a cashier, example: "Thank you, come again" "You too!"


Not yet.

Have you ever stepped on a Lego?

Betty
Betty
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 235

cold_fusion said:

Not yet.

Have you ever stepped on a Lego?


Nope!

Have you ever stepped on a sandspur?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4695

Betty said:

Nope!

Have you ever stepped on a sandspur?

Countless times.

Have you ever lost a poem that came to mind at some 3am in the night and only to lose it in the morning?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1146

cold_fusion said:
Countless times.

Have you ever lost a poem that came to mind at some 3am in the night and only to lose it in the morning?


all the damn time!

have you ever left a date/situation without saying goodbye?

Betty
Betty
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 235

[quote-555175-DaisyGrace]

all the damn time!

have you ever left a date/situation without saying goodbye? [/quote}

OK... does 'fuck off and die' count as goodbye? Because otherwise, nah.

Have you ever had something brush against your leg in the ocean?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 786

Yes. A seal!

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

Betty
Betty
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 235

Wafflenose said:Yes. A seal!

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?


OMG YES, and my then-mantoy convinced me that him peeing on it was a good idea.

There's a reason I have a no-tinkle-kink rule now.

Have you ever skinny dipped?


Go to page:
Go to: