Go to page:

Jadepandora has passed on.

Solomon_Song
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 103awards
Joined 28th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 332

Sorry to hear that, she was someone I looked forward to hearing from. She had a beauty of spirit that rose above her physical incapacity, someone who could still take joy in the sensuous side of life as evoked in her erotic/love poems. She was one of my warmest critiquers and her comments I still enjoy reading. Her love of animals also shone through, her poems on cruelties appealed to sympathy but she also gave them a nobility.

Some of her erotic poems inspired spin offs from me which she gave warm approval to.

If more light could be shed on her passing I would understand it better.

RIP Jade Pandora. I am sure you would have been a delight to meet in real life x

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 RIP Sweatheart!

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

If her people or her family wanted us to know the details we would know, I have no way to give that.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Solomon_Song said:Sorry to hear that, she was someone I looked forward to hearing from. She had a beauty of spirit that rose above her physical incapacity, someone who could still take joy in the sensuous side of life as evoked in her erotic/love poems. She was one of my warmest critiquers and her comments I still enjoy reading. Her love of animals also shone through, her poems on cruelties appealed to sympathy but she also gave them a nobility.

Some of her erotic poems inspired spin offs from me which she gave warm approval to.

If more light could be shed on her passing I would understand it better.

RIP Jade Pandora. I am sure you would have been a delight to meet in real life x

Jade was special for sure Solomon.
We spoke on the phone many many times.
Her voice was like a tiny little mouse! Super cute! Jade was a beautiful soul and it was evident in her writing.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

I heard from a reliable source that Jade has passed on. So to anyone who is concerned about the authenticity of this post, do us all a huge favor and stop bringing that drama here.  And as far as a proper notice?
Go fuck yourself hows that for a proper notice. Going forward if anyone has anything snide disrespectful, or disparaging to say don’t bother posting here, it will be removed! As far as hepcat is concerned it seems he hasn’t been around for over 400 days.

All I asked for (politely I might add) was for an obituary to pay my respects. As I’m sure we would all like to do. No need for that. Thank you.

Again, for clarification :

Northern_Soul said:Could I politely ask where the source of this news has come from? I’m assuming there would be an obituary somewhere. It would be nice to pay some proper respects.

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Offering a few moments of silence
for Sis Jade....

She was that one person here at Dup that I truly felt a connection with. I was in haitus,  but,  its like I feel secure that she will always be here when I come back... now she's gone and I am feeling the loss
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

May your beautiful soul Rest in Peace Sister Jade

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

DanielChristiansen, told me she passed on
Missy, now leave me alone.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

OxyMoronicMe said:Offering a few moments of silence
for Sis Jade....

May your beautiful soul Rest in Peace Sister Jade

Thank you. I’ll join you on that. ✌🏻

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

my apologies

I’m going to have to lock this thread until we can get some kind of clarification. to be clear, I don’t think the host of this thread has done anything wrong nor anyone who has posted their tributes herein

that said, given the nature of the thread I don’t think here-say is the proper foundation. I would appeal to any members who are close to the lady, who know her real name area of address  to please check her local papers etc

then pm me, I will unlock this thread and delete this comment

Go to page:
Go to: