The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 662

Taurek said:Jab if you want but donít force it on anyone else if they donít want it, thatís tyranny. Australia is the model for this.

My only politics are, mind your own business and stay out of mine.

Youíre not minding your own business when youíre putting peopleís lives at risk. Youíre very much interfering in their business. But youíre right, it shouldnít be forced on anyone. You should be free to not get the jab. And businesses should be free to turn you away as a result.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11140

Taurek said:You can still spread and catch COVID even with full vaccination. In fact, infection rates are higher amongst the vaxxed than the unvaxxed right now.

What is the point of this thing?🤷🏻‍♂️

Taurek said:See Israel.

Still incorrect.

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.

The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago. Most of them are over 60 years old and have comorbidities. The seriously ill patients who are unvaccinated are mostly young, healthy people whose condition deteriorated quickly.

Source ( which also explains why their covid rates surged among other things, i.e. - why vaccines are so important ):

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/08/20/1029628471/highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

Providing your readers with a full disclosure ( whether or not you agree ) allows them to make an informed decision on what is right for them or their family. Providing false data and contradictory statements may sway some; however, at what expense?

Are you so afraid they won't agree with you? Do you need to be right at the expense of truth?

Remember the purpose of this thread is whether business owners have the right to make informed decisions about the direction of their own companies. Or, because you disagree with that decision, governments should step in and prohibit it.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 384

"Life is a rendezvous of question marks!" Nietzsche.

I have no idea what the truth is so I do not know what is good for me or not. My son is a molecular biologist...his specialty is virus'...so as he comes to me when he has a philosophical problem because I am a Philosopher...I go to him because he is a scientist...a Doctor...my wife and I had our second pfizer shot a week ago...I had a sore arm the next day...as for any long term problems...I don't know.
"Fear is the mother of all morality!" Nietzsche.

There are no rules...just billions of morons making it all up.
Good luck.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:"Life is a rendezvous of question marks!" Nietzsche.

I have no idea what the truth is so I do not know what is good for me or not. My son is a molecular biologist...his specialty is virus'...so as he comes to me when he has a philosophical problem because I am a Philosopher...I go to him because he is a scientist...a Doctor...my wife and I had our second pfizer shot a week ago...I had a sore arm the next day...as for any long term problems...I don't know.
"Fear is the mother of all morality!" Nietzsche.

There are no rules...just billions of morons making it all up.
Good luck.

I get the second Pfizer next week, Harry. Cheers. 🍻

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

I get the second Pfizer next week, Harry. Cheers. 🍻

Well done, Tam...down here in Ozland we over 60's are supposed to have the astra-zeneca, unless you are in a nursing home. Carol and I got lucky because her mum is in a nursing home they offered relatives the pfizer.
Cheers my friend.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

Well done, Tam...down here in Ozland we over 60's are supposed to have the astra-zeneca, unless you are in a nursing home. Carol and I got lucky because her mum is in a nursing home they offered relatives the pfizer.
Cheers my friend.

Just happy to know you guys are vaccinated, my friend.

Taurek
Taurek
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 1955

Supporting big business and the government making health decisions for you by threatening to leave you desolate if you donít comply. Okay then, rebels.👍

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Taurek said:Supporting big business and the government making health decisions for you by threatening to leave you desolate if you donít comply. Okay then, rebels.👍

Surely you can come up with a better strawman than that?

Taurek
Taurek
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 31st Oct 2015

Pro choice

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

Just happy to know you guys are vaccinated, my friend.

You to, Tam
X

Taurek
Taurek
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 31st Oct 2015

ďDo you think there is an incentive for pharmaceutical companies to force literally everyone to consume their product?í

Go to page:
Go to: