Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

On the right is the Omicron case numbers ride upwards
And now its almost halfway down.

TrentParker
Strange Creature
Joined 31st Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 1

It's a very interesting topic to discuss, and there are so many interesting things. But it was quite complicated for me to write, so I used the help of http://essaypapers.reviews/ and the paper was amazing.
Once I was writing a paper on astronomy and found so many things about our planet. And how many things haven't been discovered yet.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

The deeper we go, the more Nothingness we find in this vast continuum.  And no God, no Heaven or Hell in sight.

Scorched_Diana
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 1

There is a saying: "The strife for science leads to God." There are interesting personal decisions that can be done when being in awe of the universe for what it is.
A belief in chaos, also called nothingness, can be one of those. Or something with a form more similiar to science, such as fate, determinism.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

TrentParker said:It's a very interesting topic to discuss, and there are so many interesting things. But it was quite complicated for me to write, so I used the help of http://essaypapers.reviews/ and the paper was amazing.
Once I was writing a paper on astronomy and found so many things about our planet. And how many things haven't been discovered yet.

So true our understanding of earth is ever changing. Happy to meet you Trent welcome to dup 🤗

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

A few more rays

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2252

The thunderbolts project

The10 dogmas of science
Rupert shelldrake
Banned
Ted talks

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

Did the spike go down?

Desths are still up 2500/day

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

I dunno
Did it rise?
Or did it fall?

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

DEAR SCIENCE A WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE: A thought provoking read 🤔😊

If we didn’t evolve from apes where then do we originate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/07/25/dear-science-answers-your-questions-about-evolution/

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I definitely believe we are created / evolved here on Earth. And while we know water came from hitchhiking a ride on an asteroid from another planet it doesn’t prove we are from anywhere other than  earth. As far as angels go, well, for me anyway, I do not believe in any religion. I believe in science. Furthermore, I believe the universe is our creator and I do believe there other species out in our multiverse; also we as humans, are not the only human/ humanoids to inhabit Earth. Just because we haven’t  found proof exactly yet. I think it’s inevitable that we will.

Happy you enjoyed this article and discussion.. nice to meet you Wings*
Zazzles 😊

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

Evolution has happened during the pandemic. The sloppy little. Virus spread poorly  and could be tamped down by staying six feet apart. Once you got it, it sat there and slowly chewed you up and spit you out. Its machinery to make copies of itself is sloppy, often making mutations. The vast majority of mutations turn out to be duds. They cannot function at all.

But once in a trillion trillion times, a mutation might gain a power, such as becoming more "sticky" so that it becomes more quickly attached.

The latest version called ... Well you know the name... Is super sticky. It makes you sneeze alot ant mainly gets stuck in your upper resperltory,
Not getting deep in your lungs.
It became the winner,spewing out the most new virus particles, instead of wasting time slowly chewing you up.
Now this latest version still guves you immunity, so as O'Micron gets transmitted to 99 percent of us
Yes all 309 million of us in the blink of an eye, well some are gonna die (but ten times fewer per case)

So in just a few long weeks, mask or no mask (because the kind of mask most. People wear , well omicron just zips on past it)
EVERBODY will have got it and in a couple weeks have fought it off and now everybody is immune and it will be over. covid will be under a hundred new cases a day by April 1, down from a 750,000 confirmed cases a day at the start of febrewary (the actual case count is about 10 times the tested number or about 7.5 million cases a day
Which is why 2500 people a day are still dieing from this. But soon the deaths will drop to zero by May
I am just saying

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

rabbitquest said:Evolution has happened during the pandemic. The sloppy little. Virus spread poorly  and could be tamped down by staying six feet apart. Once you got it, it sat there and slowly chewed you up and spit you out. Its machinery to make copies of itself is sloppy, often making mutations. The vast majority of mutations turn out to be duds. They cannot function at all.
But once in a trillion trillion times, a mutation might gain a power, such as becoming more "sticky" so that it becomes more quickly attached.

The latest version called ... Well you know the name... Is super sticky. It makes you sneeze alot ant mainly gets stuck in your upper resperltory,
Not getting deep in your lungs.
It became the winner,spewing out the most new virus particles, instead of wasting time slowly chewing you up.
Now this latest version still guves you immunity, so as O'Micron gets transmitted to 99 percent of us
Yes all 309 million of us in the blink of an eye, well some are gonna die (but ten times fewer per case)

So in just a few long weeks, mask or no mask (because the kind of mask most. People wear , well omicron just zips on past it)
EVERBODY will have got it and in a couple weeks have fought it off and now everybody is immune and it will be over. covid will be under a hundred new cases a day by April 1, down from a 750,000 confirmed cases a day at the start of febrewary (the actual case count is about 10 times the tested number or about 7.5 million cases a day
Which is why 2500 people a day are still dieing from this. But soon the deaths will drop to zero by May
I am just saying

Right on! Please continue to update us on the stats of such discussions
Hugs you Rabbit 🤗♥️xxxx

Go to page:
Go to: