Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1667

Letís talk about science and astronomy.
Feel free to post articles poems or an opinion.

http://m.nautil.us/blog/why-we-should-think-twice-about-colonizing-space

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11654

"Man wants to travel to the moon and stars, but the distance within himself is far greater."

~J. Krishnamurti~

Cipher_O
Cipher_O
Zero_Stillness
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Mar 2021
Forum Posts: 135

I think it is interesting that the electron, inside of a cell, has a space that is proportional to the distance of the moon from the earth.  

I also believe that the space inside of the mind, and the exploration thereof, is like onto the exploration of the space that we perceive as having all those stars and glories.

The Pace of Wu...  Shamanic Flight...  Merkava Mysticism...  Modern day remote viewing...

These things are testaments of...  Well...  to be a psychnaut is synonymous with being an astronaut...

but...  is that scientific?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
49awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2158

Ooooo!! I love this thread!!, I'm all about sharing cool space and scientific stuff!
🌚🪐🌝🌞🌠🌌☄️🌜🌗🌏📡🔭🌘

This article was sent by Leo actually... Cool Pics!!
And an awesome setup to allow for kick ass Rover selfies 🤳... giving them a lot of information, I bet.

https://www.space.com/china-mars-rover-zhurong-lander-selfie-photos

Cipher_O
Cipher_O
Zero_Stillness
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 7th Mar 2021

Interesting article Blu.

What about the mushrooms they say they discovered on the red planet?

Maybe Mckenna was correct after all.  (that mushroom spores are intergalactic travelers that provide an inter galactic communication mechanism)

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

I am super stoked to see that people are interested in having these discussions, awesome! Iím really happy to see you guys here!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Cipher_O said:I think it is interesting that the electron, inside of a cell, has a space that is proportional to the distance of the moon from the earth.  

I also believe that the space inside of the mind, and the exploration thereof, is like onto the exploration of the space that we perceive as having all those stars and glories.

The Pace of Wu...  Shamanic Flight...  Merkava Mysticism...  Modern day remote viewing...

These things are testaments of...  Well...  to be a psychnaut is synonymous with being an astronaut...

but...  is that scientific?

Science is the search for Truth; therefore, yes.

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Cipher_O said:Interesting article Blu.

What about the mushrooms they say they discovered on the red planet?

Maybe Mckenna was correct after all.  (that mushroom spores are intergalactic travelers that provide an inter galactic communication mechanism)

I did happen to see a special on a nature channel about spores and how vital they really are to our survival on Earth, it  is incredible! I have some weird connection with octopus 🐙  I just feel connected to them in someway.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Zazzles said:

I did happen to see a special on a nature channel about spores and how vital they really are to our survival on Earth, it  is incredible! I have some weird connection with octopus 🐙  I just feel connected to them in someway.

It's probably one of your spirit animals if you feel deeply connected to it.

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Ahavati said:

It's probably one of your spirit animals if you feel deeply connected to it.

Yeah probably dear Sister ♥️ Their eyes are like human eyes 👁
Hope youíre well

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Bluevelvete said:

Ooooo!! I love this thread!!, I'm all about sharing cool space and scientific stuff!
🌚🪐🌝🌞🌠🌌☄️🌜🌗🌏📡🔭🌘

This article was sent by Leo actually... Cool Pics!!
And an awesome setup to allow for kick ass Rover selfies 🤳... giving them a lot of information, I bet.

https://www.space.com/china-mars-rover-zhurong-lander-selfie-photos

Johnny 5 !  Lol
What a great article thanks for sharing Blueboo 🤗♥️

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Zazzles said:
Yeah probably dear Sister ♥️ Their eyes are like human eyes 👁
Hope youíre well

I'm a bit tired but very well, thank you. Hope the same for you. ♥️

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Tyrant of Words
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Ahavati said:

I'm a bit tired but very well, thank you. Hope the same for you. ♥️

Same ♥️

Cipher_O
Cipher_O
Zero_Stillness
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 7th Mar 2021

I completely agree with you, A.

However...

I think there is a difference between institutional science and the ideal upon which science in purported to stand.

I once wrote an essay called "Totalitarian Totality" in which I describe the perpetual state of war that arises from human tendencies to...  Reject the unfamiliar and things that are outside of their dogmas or interests.

Cipher_O
Cipher_O
Zero_Stillness
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 7th Mar 2021

Zazzles said:

I believe your connection to Octopi has merit, of course it has merit because it is You....  but merit in a way that provides confirmation...

They made a discovery that showed the oldest known examples of neurons in an octopus in the dark, oceanic deeps.

Some have even proposed that octopi were dropped off but "alien entities"...  which is of interest, as there have been sightings of strange lights in bodies of water, all around the world.  (including the Lake Michigan triangle.)

Military files actually show reports of underwater submersible objects that are faster than submarine missiles.!.  

There is so much wonder and fascination in and out of the world and the worlds...

In regard to the mushrooms....  There is a theory that they are the precursors to plants as well as the human lungs and were the only "entity" capable of surviving the asteroid collision with earth and therefore were a bridge to post catastrophe.

Go to page:
Go to: