let’s talk

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1439

With much due respect, I am still researching this political conflict between the Israelites and Palestinians.
And to my understanding this incidence began during the holy month of Ramadan which in return precipitated these current events leading up to this daily turmoil we now see playing out on in the news.

In my opinion it is totally disrespectful during the sacredness of a Holy month, within in a country that been celebrated for centuries on end to bring that country to shame. Then we must take into consideration as of May 06,2021, with Palestinian protests in Jerusalem over an anticipated decision of the Israelite Supreme Court in the immediate eviction of six Palestinian families from Sheikh Jarrah, it is a neighborhood that is occupied East Jerusalem.

Israel is showing their true aggression and lack of compassion for the civilians including women and babies, in attacking the Gaza strip and the last I’ve heard, after speaking with Biden, Netanyahu suggests Israel’s assault in Gaza will persist. And be advised Palestine is not fully equipped with weapon of mass destruction as Israel is. Either way no one wins and far too many people die in the end.

This is just my humble opinion on this matter in general my poet

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Thanks for you thoughts

I think you’re both on the right track there. couple of weeks ago there was gangs roaming the streets calling for death to Palestinians

last week a bunch of Palestinians threw stones and rocks at the IDF then went running into their place of worship

IDF stormed the place of worship, as you said at a very holy time

no doubt, Israel should defend itself when necessary.

defence is one thing. bombing homes and civilians is another. there’s something like 1.6 million people in the Gaza Strip, approx 1.4 million of those are refugees. Gaza Strip is the most densely populated piece of earth on the planet

In my opinion this latest incident was orchestrated by the president of Israel  in a desperate attempt to hold on to power. if you take a look you’ll see he is hanging in by a thread and is in danger of being arrested for corruption

personally, and no surprise I condemn Israel administration  (for what it’s worth)  there is a serious lack of humanity

I wish the leaders of the world would grow a spine and speak up

though as I understand it Israel has declared war on Malaysia cos their leader condemned Israel

I understand this is a poetry site, and nothing we say or do here will make the slightest difference

but remember this

South African apartheid system was brought down by the actions of a few people who worked in a food store in Ireland

that’s to say they were the catalyst to something which eventually brought it down

anyhow, it’s a complex situation. my thoughts are with the innocents

Thank you both for your thoughts

@Tim

I agree to an extent, yes defence absolutely. they do have the best anti-rocket system in the world, funded and supplied by no surprise there

I think it’s the ferocity of the ‘defence’ which is in question. administration knows they can literally do what they like. they’re not attached to the international law so they can’t be indicted for war crimes

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

lepperochan said:Thanks for you thoughts

I think you’re on the right track there. couple of weeks ago there was gangs roaming the streets calling for death to Palestinians

last week a bunch of Palestinians threw stones and rocks at the IDF then went running into their place of worship

IDF stormed the place of worship, as you said at a very holy time

no doubt, Israel should defend itself when necessary.

defence is one thing. bombing homes and civilians is another. there’s something like 1.6 million people in the Gaza Strip, approx 1.4 million of those are refugees. Gaza Strip is the most densely populated piece of earth on the planet

In my opinion this latest incident was orchestrated by the president of Israel  in a desperate attempt to hold on to power. if you take a look you’ll see he is hanging in by a thread and is in danger of being arrested for corruption

personally, and no surprise I condemn Israel administration  (for what it’s worth)  there is a serious lack of humanity

I wish the leaders of the world would grow a spine and speak up

though as I understand it Israel has declared war on Malaysia cos their leader condemned Israel

I understand this is a poetry site, and nothing we say or do here will make the slightest difference

but remember this

South African apartheid system was brought down by the actions of a few people who worked in a food store in Ireland

that’s to say they were the catalyst to something which eventually brought it down

anyhow, it’s a complex situation. my thoughts are with the innocents

War has only brought death and destruction, some built on the foundation of lies, others on the sacredness of religions. You would think these precocious times are behind us during a global pandemic  as you can clearly see, hate still festers among brick and mortar. It makes you wonder who does get the last word, the Bomb or our Creator

Discussions is what brings attention to several causes, worth speaking out for or in some causes againt, however, as long as like-minded people can agree to disagree with common decency or offer solutions to propel the conversation along to make you ponder to gain insight to research further. I do hope my two cents added to your Forum generates more blessed comments, if not, at least it does not remain blank in retrospect

On that political note, have a great day and as always stay safe out there, I will peep in time to time if I have anything relevant to add or say my poet

SKC

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Thanks very much for your thoughts, lady

I would like to stress this is not a political thread :),

my forums are never about getting lots of comments or response. all I look for is honest opinion. in that context I’m already more than happy with what I’ve read

have a nice day yourself , beautiful

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

lepperochan said:Thanks very much for your thoughts, lady

I would like to stress this is not a political thread :),

my forums are never about getting lots of comments or response. all I look for is honest opinion. in that context I’m already more than happy with what I’ve read

have a nice day yourself , beautiful

Aww.. thank you, and I bow to you in respect for responding, enjoy as well, handsome

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

with respect, you’ll figure it out one day or maybe your clone will

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Man, Religion, And War

SweetKittyCat5
Go To Page  

Man, Religion, And War

Man, religion, and war has been thriving concept of surviving between nations. It is the last option to consider or declare from the result of failed political negotiations.  

This demoralizing way of life has been the demise of kingdoms, going back as far as B.C, A.D, and its prominence when bringing down the enemy gives balance of power to democracies here today.  

Another K Production

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

Israel is an apartheid state.

Cant talk about what the nazis did to their ancestors when they are doing the same to the Palestinians. I haven't any respect for any American citizen that chooses to move there and steal others land. Talk about giving an inch and they take a mile. European jews without any Arbrahamic blood shouldnt even be there.

He had a knife. Scream that and you can kill at will the Palestinian of your choosing.

VIVA LA PALESTINE

I dont buy Israeli products and i refuse to sell anything to israel from my ebay.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I wouldn’t fly a flag for hanmas either, I think they are a gift to Israel.

You’re right, they are (allegedly) using humans for shield. like I said earlier the Gaza Strip is the most sencky populate piece of earth on the planet.

I don’t it’s right to murder human shields. they are innocent. there is nowhere in the Gaza Strip to let off rockets that’s not in a densely populated of the strip

I don’t agree Israel has an inherent right to be where they are. I would suggest you look at the reasons the nation of Israel was ‘put back’

but it is there now as a nation and it’s not going anywhere.

I think the “god gave us this country, we are is people” is laughable if it was funny .

I think peace is something which can be obtained. the two peoples lived together for hundreds of years before the British government as per threw a stone into the hornets nest

I hope there is peace soon. honestly it tugs at my guts when I see what’s going on

I am fairly confident, call it an educated guess, the only winner in this latest chapter is going to be Benjamin

thanks for your thoughts

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

It’s a hot topic no doubt. I think we’re all mature enough to talk it out. could be wrong aha

thanks much for your thoughts Nikki

and for the vid Kitty

Go to page:
Go to: