What's [d]up?

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1753

JohnnyBlaze said:

Would you mind terribly if I dived into that bowl and swam around with my mouth open?

There's plenty to go round ... the loganberries and blackberries are also available but they're a bit more prickly ...

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1753

Ahavati said:They do look delicious. I see preserves and jam in the future. Not to mention desserts. 🍰

Raspberries mainly for deserts at the mo' ... the golden-gauge plums are looking really good this year so they will be headed for jam along with strawberries, for which I'm currently building a vertical gardening system in the dome to create a "wall of strawberries". Am making the boxes for them out of used-once pallets which I get here for just €2 each; one pallet per box plus leftover for firewood. Even Amazon can't match that.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14655

Gosh my son's logistics company provides them free! Too bad they don't have an office there! That set up sounds absolutely divine.

VeronikaB
Twisted Dreamer
Palestine
Joined 17th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 27

Very exciting! And beautiful grow boxes too! <3

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

It really is the dog days of summer when the dogs are laying on the air conditioning vents and you are panting at the computer. 🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

🐕🐕

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Phew! Just a little kitchen alchemy going on with eucaplyptus and amber essential oils plus sage/crystal infused moon water. They both smell divine!

Tomorrow it's lemongrass and peppermint!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Phew! Just a little kitchen alchemy going on with eucaplyptus and amber essential oils plus sage/crystal infused moon water. They both smell divine!

Tomorrow it's lemongrass and peppermint!

I'm picturing shelves like behind the bar of a wild west saloon to accomodate all of these spirits.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'm picturing shelves like behind the bar of a wild west saloon to accomodate all of these spirits.

Ha! I only mix up 2 or 3 bottles of each at a time, then they'll last me a few months. I am tired. Today has been busy; that Gemini Moon gives me a childlike energy. I've worked, done laundry, alchemized, altar preparation, cooked, cleaned, studied, read, and now am burning some nice Frankincense before an 8:00 class that I hope I don't fall asleep during!

So many are like, I CAN'T SLEEP WITH THIS ENERGY! Shoot. I'm working hard and sleeping like a baby! I just hope I didn't speak too soon!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Ha! I only mix up 2 or 3 bottles of each at a time, then they'll last me a few months. I am tired. Today has been busy; that Gemini Moon gives me a childlike energy. I've worked, done laundry, alchemized, altar preparation, cooked, cleaned, studied, read, and now am burning some nice Frankincense before an 8:00 class that I hope I don't fall asleep during!

So many are like, I CAN'T SLEEP WITH THIS ENERGY! Shoot. I'm working hard and sleeping like a baby! I just hope I didn't speak too soon!

Wow. I've been the complete opposite, just soaking in the AC under a fan trying to stay awake LOL. It was 90+° with a heat index of 100+°. 🔥

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So DONE for the day!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:So DONE for the day!

He looks like he could have his own comic book!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Spring morning vibe.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Spring morning vibe.