Go to page:

What's [d]up?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Hope you didn't permanently lose anything! Although I am sure the blooms are bitten. . .

Nope. It was a mild frost. And it helps to not plant anything around here until June.

Bewteen the weather and the sandy soil, it's a crapshoot when it comes to growing things up here.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I don't have asthma. My lungs are clear. But these last few months have yielded an onslaught of Spring sinus allergies partially due to being surrounded by farmland with more weeds than crop. By last week, I was waking up every morning wheezing,and being incapable of going back to sleep.

But I am finally starting to breathe again with the aid of Blue Air 411 purifier in the bedroom. What a difference it has made in just a week! I highly recommend getting one if you have breathing issues of any kind. I still need another one for the living room and daytime hours.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1738

JohnnyBlaze said:I tell you what --- I could use a few of Josh's geo domes for gardening and patio plants because I woke up to frost this morning. May 29th. Ridiculous.

... the other option is to move 1,000 miles south which is what we did a decade ago ...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Josh said:

... the other option is to move 1,000 miles south which is what we did a decade ago ...

A thousand miles to somewhere else is definitely my goal!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14572

JohnnyBlaze said:

A thousand miles to somewhere else is definitely my goal!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I don't have asthma. My lungs are clear. But these last few months have yielded an onslaught of Spring sinus allergies partially due to being surrounded by farmland with more weeds than crop. By last week, I was waking up every morning wheezing,and being incapable of going back to sleep.

But I am finally starting to breathe again with the aid of Blue Air 411 purifier in the bedroom. What a difference it has made in just a week! I highly recommend getting one if you have breathing issues of any kind. I still need another one for the living room and daytime hours.

Happy it's working out. Asthma can be developed. . .so I'm happy you're taking precautions.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Happy it's working out. Asthma can be developed. . .so I'm happy you're taking precautions.

At the rate my breathing was becoming impaired, asthma on top of it would have done me in.

VeronikaB
Twisted Dreamer
Palestine
Joined 17th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 27

Oh no! We don't want to kill anyone. (apart from the s🐌s perhaps)
"INSPIRE" is the word you're looking for 🧐
I'm sure you can create beautiful gardens in Canada too.  🌳 🎋
Best gardening wishes from Portugal 🧤

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

After finally having recuperated from NaPo 2021 The Lord of the Poems, I find myself  plowing through the endless hours of documentary behind the making of The Hobbit.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I am worn out between work and courses . . . but my son is coming to lunch so to the kitchen I go!

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 51

guys, how can I browse through my poems based on a single tag?
#functionality-issues

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:After finally having recuperated from NaPo 2021 The Lord of the Poems, I find myself  plowing through the endless hours of documentary behind the making of The Hobbit.

woww how cool is that <3

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:

woww how cool is that <3

Very! It's amazing how much effort Jackson and crew put into making those 6 movies. I would have had an aneurysm before filming started on the first.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

yeah Imagine what it's like to be in this industry.. Literally no personal life. But on the bright side, you can easily forget you're not the role you're playing, and stay in character the whole time. hahaha

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:I am worn out between work and courses . . . but my son is coming to lunch so to the kitchen I go!

He should be taking you out to lunch now that people can! Although, I would sit outside and eat drive-in style, because I still mask up around other people.

Go to page:
Go to: