Go to page:

What's [d]up?

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1752

AaronBraveHeart said:I sometimes forget that Coronavirus exists, despite all the masks, entrance certificates and so on. In Bulgaria, people don't really pay attention, they just want their normal lives back, and we somehow manage to be cheerful despite all of it. I mean, sometimes the pressure of being restrained makes it worse than the actual issue. And not that I see any results of all of the measures. I mean, everyday the same numbers and news despite all of it. So, yeah, It is bad and dangerous but this TV hysteria shouldn't keep going forward and creating a mass egregor, where all people believe they are doomed to suffer. Why don't they try to distribute the idea of a healthy lifestyle for once? Idk about vaccines but the rest of it to me is just violating normal life rights.
I know of people who died just after the vaccine, so it is a 50/50 chance of the reaction. Not that anyone ever tests whether it's ok to vaccinate a person, it is just left by pure chance.
+ it is a problem with hospitals here, and the lack of care and staff. they all "care" and "sue" and "tax" people when they don't wear a mask (because they care so much), but at the same time people are left to decay on the stairs of a hospital or bureauratically redirected from place to place until you die alone.
No one invests in healthcare they just know how to bark like dogs pleasured with the new bad news they can show off on the disgusting TV that knows nothing else but to spread bad role models.
Therefore, to me it's two sided.
I don't believe in the good intent of the medicine industry whoever wants to feel free to take a vaccine but this lack of normal life forever doesn't seem like a resolution to me. At all.

All this covid stuff reminds me of a quote from Dietrich Bonhoeffer:
"If I sit next to a madman as he drives a car into a group of innocent bystanders, I can't, as a Christian, simply wait for the catastrophe, then comfort the wounded and bury the dead. I must try to wrestle the steering wheel out of the hands of the driver."

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

It is 70 degrees here and raining. It feels like I live in Florida or Central America right now. Or that's it's early spring of autumn. My doors are open! Wonderful day!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:It is 70 degrees here and raining. It feels like I live in Florida or Central America right now. Or that's it's early spring of autumn. My doors are open! Wonderful day!

Omg are you kiddin me?! The nights here are dippin into below zeroes and my snow shovel is getting more mileage than the car! LOL

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Currently reading.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/StephenKing/

My New Years resolution of reading 1 book per month in 2021 was an epic fail.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

My son came for lunch today ( which is pretty rare ), so it was Babka for dessert! ( Babka is a sweet braided bread or cake of Jewish origin. )

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

AaronBraveHeart said:I sometimes forget that Coronavirus exists, despite all the masks, entrance certificates and so on. In Bulgaria, people don't really pay attention, they just want their normal lives back, and we somehow manage to be cheerful despite all of it. I mean, sometimes the pressure of being restrained makes it worse than the actual issue. And not that I see any results of all of the measures. I mean, everyday the same numbers and news despite all of it. So, yeah, It is bad and dangerous but this TV hysteria shouldn't keep going forward and creating a mass egregor, where all people believe they are doomed to suffer. Why don't they try to distribute the idea of a healthy lifestyle for once? Idk about vaccines but the rest of it to me is just violating normal life rights.
I know of people who died just after the vaccine, so it is a 50/50 chance of the reaction. Not that anyone ever tests whether it's ok to vaccinate a person, it is just left by pure chance.
+ it is a problem with hospitals here, and the lack of care and staff. they all "care" and "sue" and "tax" people when they don't wear a mask (because they care so much), but at the same time people are left to decay on the stairs of a hospital or bureauratically redirected from place to place until you die alone.
No one invests in healthcare they just know how to bark like dogs pleasured with the new bad news they can show off on the disgusting TV that knows nothing else but to spread bad role models.
Therefore, to me it's two sided.
I don't believe in the good intent of the medicine industry whoever wants to feel free to take a vaccine but this lack of normal life forever doesn't seem like a resolution to me. At all.

I feel you on every level. A few doors down lives a little boy, maybe 12 years old. He has a very large dog that he takes splendid care of. Every day, after he gets off of the school bus, he faithfully walks him around the neighborhood. Recently, the school he attends set up some sort of give away or incentive to get kids into the nurse's office for a covid vaccination. He took it and now has myocarditis. He no longer has the dog because he is unable to do anything that requires physical exertion. No one wants to talk about the people whose odds would have been better having the virus versus the vaccination.

I only personally know one person who has died from covid. She was my age (in her 40's). She had an underlying health issue (asthmatic since childhood) that complicated things.

Sometimes I wonder what the world would look like if everyone unplugged their T.V.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

Ahavati said:My son came for lunch today ( which is pretty rare ), so it was Babka for dessert! ( Babka is a sweet braided bread or cake of Jewish origin. )

I would eat that whole thing and feel no guilt about it. *drooling*

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Eerie said:

I feel you on every level. A few doors down lives a little boy, maybe 12 years old. He has a very large dog that he takes splendid care of. Every day, after he gets off of the school bus, he faithfully walks him around the neighborhood. Recently, the school he attends set up some sort of give away or incentive to get kids into the nurse's office for a covid vaccination. He took it and now has myocarditis. He no longer has the dog because he is unable to do anything that requires physical exertion. No one wants to talk about the people whose odds would have been better having the virus versus the vaccination.

I only personally know one person who has died from covid. She was my age (in her 40's). She had an underlying health issue (asthmatic since childhood) that complicated things.

Sometimes I wonder what the world would look like if everyone unplugged their T.V.

I just go by local statistics and what I see. Everything else, I tune out. It's static at this point.

Currently 1 out of 100 persons per day are infected in the county I live in. Half the people I see while shopping brick n mortar are not masking. It's optional for restaurants - those with a high turnover rate reliant on a teen workforce that thinks its invincible is like walking in and ordering a side of coughing with your burger.

Yes, they should shift the focus on the legitimate risks of vaccination so everyone can make the informed choice. We've reached that point that no matter what is done by who, everyone except for the uber self isolated is going to get it.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

Yes, they should shift the focus on the legitimate risks of vaccination so everyone can make the informed choice.

This sentence. This is what it boils down to for me. People have a right to legitimately understand the risks (as much as one can with an experimental vaccination that has gone through no long term testing) of the vaccination. And everyone should have a choice, without the threat of job loss and/or financial ruin.
A cousin of mine recently made a post on fb showing the number of cases in our county that day (or week, I forget which). She is telling everyone to get their vaccination! In the comments she has a convo with someone else in our family about how those who choose not to vaccinate are selfish people.
First of all, cases do not equal deaths. And second of all, there are many people who cannot or choose not to take it for various reasons.
It’s just so out of control and the media continues to fan the flames.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Current view.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Current view.

Dawww. ❤🐱

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Looking forward to a quiet weekend spent working on the NaPo 2022 story. 😌

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1752

Eerie said:

Every death or disability from covid is a tragedy
Every death or disability from a vaccination (especially when pressured to take it) is a criminal offence.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

Josh said:

Every death or disability from covid is a tragedy
Every death or disability from a vaccination (especially when pressured to take it) is a criminal offence.

I completely agree.

Go to page:
Go to: