Go to page:

What's [d]up?

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 48

Оh, God, it doesn't feel so great to hear these distasters are nearby you, guys. ;/ I cross my fingers that you stafe safe and distanced from them. :)

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

AaronBraveHeart said:Оh, God, it doesn't feel so great to hear these distasters are nearby you, guys. ;/ I cross my fingers that you stafe safe and distanced from them. :)

Thank you, Boyana. I wish the same could be said for those poor Kentuckians.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/nws-western-kentucky-tornado-was-ef-4-and-on-ground-165-miles

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Crisp, clear, and beautiful today ( after a weekend of hellish rain )!  That moon last night though! And this was through the rain clouds!  Helloooo Archangel Michael!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Crisp, clear, and beautiful today ( after a weekend of hellish rain )!  That moon last night though! And this was through the rain clouds!  Helloooo Archangel Michael!

Nice photobomb!

As for the moon, I doubled up on my melatonin and still couldn't sleep all the way through the night!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

An electrician who repaired an outlet at my house last year is currently on a ventilator. As it goes, he was one of those people who laughed at the vaccinated for being "snowflakes".

And not that I've seen him in about 45 years, but I just found out from my mom that I lost a cousin to Covid.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

I sometimes forget that Coronavirus exists, despite all the masks, entrance certificates and so on. In Bulgaria, people don't really pay attention, they just want their normal lives back, and we somehow manage to be cheerful despite all of it. I mean, sometimes the pressure of being restrained makes it worse than the actual issue. And not that I see any results of all of the measures. I mean, everyday the same numbers and news despite all of it. So, yeah, It is bad and dangerous but this TV hysteria shouldn't keep going forward and creating a mass egregor, where all people believe they are doomed to suffer. Why don't they try to distribute the idea of a healthy lifestyle for once? Idk about vaccines but the rest of it to me is just violating normal life rights.
I know of people who died just after the vaccine, so it is a 50/50 chance of the reaction. Not that anyone ever tests whether it's ok to vaccinate a person, it is just left by pure chance.
+ it is a problem with hospitals here, and the lack of care and staff. they all "care" and "sue" and "tax" people when they don't wear a mask (because they care so much), but at the same time people are left to decay on the stairs of a hospital or bureauratically redirected from place to place until you die alone.
No one invests in healthcare they just know how to bark like dogs pleasured with the new bad news they can show off on the disgusting TV that knows nothing else but to spread bad role models.
Therefore, to me it's two sided.
I don't believe in the good intent of the medicine industry whoever wants to feel free to take a vaccine but this lack of normal life forever doesn't seem like a resolution to me. At all.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:An electrician who repaired an outlet at my house last year is currently on a ventilator. As it goes, he was one of those people who laughed at the vaccinated for being "snowflakes".

And not that I've seen him in about 45 years, but I just found out from my mom that I lost a cousin to Covid.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your cousin.

Nature is a serial killer, but like all serial killers a part of her wants to get caught. She leaves clues, someone just hasn't found the breadcrumb trail yet. . .

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

my condolences

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:I sometimes forget that Coronavirus exists, despite all the masks, entrance certificates and so on. In Bulgaria, people don't really pay attention, they just want their normal lives back, and we somehow manage to be cheerful despite all of it. I mean, sometimes the pressure of being restrained makes it worse than the actual issue. And not that I see any results of all of the measures. I mean, everyday the same numbers and news despite all of it. So, yeah, It is bad and dangerous but this TV hysteria shouldn't keep going forward and creating a mass egregor, where all people believe they are doomed to suffer. Why don't they try to distribute the idea of a healthy lifestyle for once? Idk about vaccines but the rest of it to me is just violating normal life rights.
I know of people who died just after the vaccine, so it is a 50/50 chance of the reaction. Not that anyone ever tests whether it's ok to vaccinate a person, it is just left by pure chance.
+ it is a problem with hospitals here, and the lack of care and staff. they all "care" and "sue" and "tax" people when they don't wear a mask (because they care so much), but at the same time people are left to decay on the stairs of a hospital or bureauratically redirected from place to place until you die alone.
No one invests in healthcare they just know how to bark like dogs pleasured with the new bad news they can show off on the disgusting TV that knows nothing else but to spread bad role models.
I don't believe in the good intent of the medicine industry whoever wants to feel free to take a vaccine but this lack of normal life forever doesn't seem like a resolution to me. At all.

Conversely, I personally don't know one person who died after receiving the vaccine. I'm not saying there hasn't been deaths related to the vaccine; I'm saying I know of no one personally who experienced any thing other than a few side effects.

But I can name you a dozen unvaccinated who died from the virus. And a handful who are living with permanent damage from it.

Nature is tricky and she's tired. Fed up. The smarter man thinks he gets the more she'll outsmart him using the same old tricks she did thousands of years ago. . .and a few new ones up her sleeve.

The Earth is a living thing taken for granted, pushed, prodded, and plundered by man. She will fight back. And when all is said and done . . . she will be the survivor.

Stay safe out there, B.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

My deepest condolences on the loss of your cousin.

Nature is a serial killer, but like all serial killers a part of her wants to get caught. She leaves clues, someone just hasn't found the breadcrumb trail yet. . .

Thank you. Honestly, I wouldn't have recognized him if I bumped into him on the street. But my heart still aches for his mother and his son who had the misfortune of learning about his demise from a Facebook post.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

:( I am sorry. This is the worst feeling. Stay safe, too!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:I sometimes forget that Coronavirus exists, despite all the masks, entrance certificates and so on. In Bulgaria, people don't really pay attention, they just want their normal lives back, and we somehow manage to be cheerful despite all of it. I mean, sometimes the pressure of being restrained makes it worse than the actual issue. And not that I see any results of all of the measures. I mean, everyday the same numbers and news despite all of it. So, yeah, It is bad and dangerous but this TV hysteria shouldn't keep going forward and creating a mass egregor, where all people believe they are doomed to suffer. Why don't they try to distribute the idea of a healthy lifestyle for once? Idk about vaccines but the rest of it to me is just violating normal life rights.

I had Covid recently and it was a miserable 4 days of fever trampolining as high as 103° and zero energy. Had I not been vaccinated, I would likely have ended up in the hospital in much worse condition.

Unless you live like a hermit, plan on getting it - whether you are vaccinated or not.

But you can definitely prevent yourself from spreading it by masking and limiting contact with others.

The more the spread is halted around the world, the more prepared the world can become to deal with it more effectively.

Chances are that if a completely new virus manifests in our lifetime, it won't spread as far and as rapidly for two reasons:

#1 The people who took Covid seriously or at least survived it will not risk their lives or the lives of others.

#2 The people who didn't take Covid seriously won't be around anymore to spread another.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:my condolences

AaronBraveHeart said::( I am sorry. This is the worst feeling. Stay safe, too!

Thank you. You stay safe yourself.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

I see, thanks, I guess the answer is always somewhere there in the middle, I can totally see what you mean, although I dislike the whole thing with the preventive methods.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

Also, I am glad to hear the vaccine helped you pull through the sickness easily. So did happen with my brother. I dont say anything against vaccines, rather against eternal lockdowns.

Go to page:
Go to: