Go to page:

What's [d]up?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

In between work and work, I'm pulling down blinds, cleaning windows, putting up shades, and making boho curtains! I think that's enough now!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:In between work and work, I'm pulling down blinds, cleaning windows, putting up shades, and making boho curtains! I think that's enough now!

I had not a clue boho was a word. It kinda sounded like something bogo-ish . . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Grocery shopping ✔

Pumpkin patch picking ✔ You can't beat $1 pumpkins as many as 30 lbs apiece

Grilling for the week ✔ 12 chicken breasts, 12 brats, 6 hamburgers, 4 chicken sausages, 2 hot dogs & 8 sandwich steaks

Ready for a nap 😴

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Housework and home improvements will kill you. Just saying.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Housework and home improvements will kill you. Just saying.

I wholeheartedly agree. And both never end when there is a house full of aminals.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I wholeheartedly agree. And both never end when there is a house full of aminals.

Oh HELL to the no! It was a workout trying to catch Kali and put her in the bathroom when the movers were here! I could NOT imagine 20+ cat. Oh No! Oh No No No!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Last night's view. Planets, Stars, and Orbs. Oh! My!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

There is no fear in Love; only the driving force in all of us.
Autumn is quickly coming!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:There is no fear in Love; only the driving force in all of us.
Autumn is quickly coming!

Autumn needs to slow tha fuck down and cruise through town - i want more than 2 weeks of it this year between Summer and Winter!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Autumn needs to slow tha fuck down and cruise through town - i want more than 2 weeks of it this year between Summer and Winter!

We have BEAUTIFULLY slow ones here! They last almost through November. It's still a tad humid here, but completely bearable.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

We have BEAUTIFULLY slow ones here! They last almost through November. It's still a tad humid here, but completely bearable.

Sigh.

Yours truly,
Envious in Wisconsin

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Sigh.

Yours truly,
[i]Envious in Wisconsin[i/]

This really is beautiful country. Yes; there are 2-3 months of hellacious heat; however, the other 9-10 months more than make up for it. Add mountains, beaches, lakes, rivers, and streams and you can't go wrong with Carolina.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I woke up from a power nap to see a stranger white cat slinking around the yard. He's a handsome dude with calico markings on the back and around the ears. And he's well fed, so he must have wandered over from a nearby farm. I hope he enjoys his stay and finds his way home. Lord knows I could use a break.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Today, I am repurposing the wood from a ginormous and heavy oak armoire that I have no room for. By this afternoon, it shall be a bathroom cabinet with shelves.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You should really post photographs of these creations. The desk you made from crates was fabulous!  

It is a beautiful, rainy and cool day today. I am basking lazily between the full moon and equinox energy right now. Work ( and work ) has been pleasant today, and I am looking forward to class this afternoon.

Go to page:
Go to: