Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11157

JohnnyBlaze said:  

But ... but ... we heard it was a valid treatment option straight from the horse's  ass.

OMFG.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

Ahavati said:

OMFG.

Yep. And there's been 17 documented cases of Ivermectin poisoning in Wisconsin so far this year.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 266

Oh. Dear. Me.  I'm presuming these are the same people that survived drinking/ injecting disinfectant a while back?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Yep. And there's been 17 documented cases of Ivermectin poisoning in Wisconsin so far this year.

I literally just read about this today. I had no f'n idea!

Wafflenose said:Oh. Dear. Me.  I'm presuming these are the same people that survived drinking/ injecting disinfectant a while back?

Well, you know how it is. When one thing doesn't work try another! Anything but the vaccine, wearing a mask, and social distancing!

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

So many of the hospital cases here are people who refused to get vaccinated.  Not a day goes by without a sick or dying person speaking to the media, saying, "If only I hadn't listened to the anti-vaxxers.  This is real.  I was stupid."  And yet I have had to mute at least three of my FB 'friends' who are still spouting the same shit.  I'm thinking of telling them that my microchip is working brilliantly, but that will only add fuel to their fire.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I have a client who believes it's altering our DNA. They had a conniption when they found out I was vaccinated and felt a reaction the next day. Erm, no; mild reactions means the vaccine is working. Or, altering my DNA. You choose your own reality. LOL!

Edit: 99% of hospitalized cases here are non-vaccinated. But, you know, conspiracy to get everyone vaccinated.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

How do they think we've eliminated Polio, TB, smallpox and God knows what else from our shores?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Wafflenose said:How do they think we've eliminated Polio, TB, smallpox and God knows what else from our shores?

By mandatory vaccinations ( whether they admit to that or not ).

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Sigh.  There's literally no reasoning with some people.  It does make me want to mandatorily vaccinate them to show them that NOTHING is going to happen!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Here's the bottom line; no two bodies are alike in this world. No two systems ( not even identical twins ) are alike. No vaccine can be created that would be 100% safe and effective for every human being on earth. Some will have adverse effects. I felt like crap the next day; I took the day off ( something I NEVER do ) and laid on the couch all day. A nurse ( my niece ) is the one who told me that mild reactions were a sign the vaccine was working. My sister-cousin had the same vaccine at the same time I did. She had a massive headache the next day; I didn't. I experience extreme fatigue and felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. She felt nauseated; I had dry mouth. All of the symptoms were gone in a few days.

Now I imagine what I would've felt like had I contracted COVID. Like my brother said ( who is conservative republican but HAS been vaccinated by choice ): I would hate to see you on a respirator, Sis. I opted to be a part of the research for people diagnosed with my condition because there wasn't enough research, and I got tired of waiting after a year. Why the heck not me?

Image the bravery of those people who tested the vaccine for safety and potential reactions first? Heroes. Heroes, I tell ya.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I was ill for four days after having mine, which is more than most.  With the second dose, I was fine.  Interestingly, I teach identical twins who have Covid at the moment.  One has felt sick and the other has not.  I suppose with the vaccine thing, I was referring to the fact that EVENTUALLY would twig that they weren't being poisoned/ microchipped/ controlled by the New World Order/ 5G masts etc.  Although bearing in mind that some people actually think that the Earth is flat, I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Speaking of. . .one of my son's lifelong friends suddenly thinks the Earth is flat. He is trying to convince my son via youtube videos, etc. I've known him all his life. WTF? My son is like, WTF?! But okay.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

FGS when you're in a plane or at a very high elevation, you can literally see the curve of the horizon!  Also, where is the edge???

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Right? We're like, d00d, whatever you want to believe. . .( seriously, this kid was raised in part at my house—I was that Kool-Aid mom where everyone came ). I'll respect whatever you choose for your own life until you beat me over the head in attempts to convert my thoughts.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

The Earth ain't flat in Wisconsin, that's for sure. I'm getting quite the workout mowing all these hills on the Farm. The weather has been holding steady in the 70's and gorgeously sunny, which is rare up here! So it's been a marathon of yardwork and naps.

Go to page:
Go to: