What's [d]up?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

Ahavati said:Doing a bit of coloring in between readings!

Glad you're finding time between readings to spaz decompress. <3

The rain has been relentless, making up for lost time. So I'm housebound cleaning while nursing a very sick kitty.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11157

JohnnyBlaze said:

Glad you're finding time between readings to spaz decompress. <3

The rain has been relentless, making up for lost time. So I'm housebound cleaning while nursing a very sick kitty.

LOL! That's not mine; it's some meme making its rounds. I thought it was great!

My current location is about to be kick-backed on the sofa after working my ass off all day! The last of the old furniture moves out this weekend! In with the new!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I just had an honest to goshness offline conversation with a person who, despite being married to a very intelligent doctor for ten years, was totally oblivious that there was a Delta strain of Covid filling up hospitals with mostly unvaccinated people, including children this time around.

What was he aware of? The vaccines contain poison, Dr. Fauci was making money off of them,  the actual death toll is similar to that of the Flu if you subtract all the mislabled coroner reports . . .

It was shocking. I might as well have been talking to a 30 something woman who believed you could get pregnant from a toilet seat.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I just had an honest to goshness offline conversation with a person who, despite being married to a very intelligent doctor for ten years, was totally oblivious that there was a Delta strain of Covid filling up hospitals with mostly unvaccinated people, including children this time around.

What was he aware of? The vaccines contain poison, Dr. Fauci was making money off of them,  the actual death toll is similar to that of the Flu if you subtract all the mislabled coroner reports . . .

It was shocking. I might as well have been talking to a 30 something woman who believed you could get pregnant from a toilet seat.

I'm not surprised, honestly. Some people live under a rock and believe whatever they're told vs doing their own research.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

We are getting the outskirts of hurricane Ida here. Cooler temperatures and rain. And I say 'Let it rain'.  It's been a long. ass. day. And I still have homework before bed!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:We are getting the outskirts of hurricane Ida here. Cooler temperatures and rain. And I say 'Let it rain'.  It's been a long. ass. day. And I still have homework before bed!

Try not to fall asleep and get bath bubbles up your nose!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Try not to fall asleep and get bath bubbles up your nose!

It was tempting, but homework. . .which I just finished! Now I need to go connect and bless one of these decks before I fall asleep!

I am getting the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine tomorrow because why not me?  I have been on hold due to a medical condition and lack of adequate research in regards to those diagnosed with my condition. The more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Wait, why not ME? Why can't I be a part of that research instead of waiting on others to step forward? What makes my life more precious then theirs?" Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

It was tempting, but homework. . .which I just finished! Now I need to go connect and bless one of these decks before I fall asleep!

I am getting the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine tomorrow because why not me?  I have been on hold due to a medical condition and lack of adequate research in regards to those diagnosed with my condition. The more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Wait, why not ME? Why can't I be a part of that research instead of waiting on others to step forward? What makes my life more precious then theirs?" Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That's great news. ❤

Vaccination still does not prevent one from being infected and becoming a carrier.

If you are living in a cave and only coming into contact with a person who also lives in a cave, masks and vaccinations aren't necessary. That all changes when someone enters the equation who is directly or indirectly in contact with large groups of people. Then there is the risk of transmitting it to someone else out there who may still be vulnerable.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Love how these just pop up overnight! Thank you, Fairies! xo

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Love how these just pop up overnight! Thank you, Fairies! xo

Ohhhh, that's what they meant when they said you were into Fun Guys . . .

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Stroll around the lake this morning!

JohnnyBlaze said:

Ohhhh, that's what they meant when they said you were into Fun Guys . . .

LMAO!

Today is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! It's in the 70's with what feels like zero humidity. I've transcended!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Truth!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Something nice to welcome the new season! Been working on some blends this afternoon.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

People are actually taking horse dewormer because they believe it will prevent COVID-19. And because you are reading this now, you get a bonus tip on how you know an organization's social media manager is southern.

The FDA is reminding Americans they are not livestock, amid a rise in poison-control calls from people suffering side effects after taking a horse and cow de-wormer to supposedly treat COVID-19.

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it,” the federal Food and Drug Administration tweeted Saturday along with a link to an article titled “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19.”

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:People are actually taking horse dewormer because they believe it will prevent COVID-19. And because you are reading this now, you get a bonus tip on how you know an organization's social media manager is southern.

The FDA is reminding Americans they are not livestock, amid a rise in poison-control calls from people suffering side effects after taking a horse and cow de-wormer to supposedly treat COVID-19.

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it,” the federal Food and Drug Administration tweeted Saturday along with a link to an article titled “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19.”

But ... but ... we heard it was a valid treatment option straight from the horse's  ass.

Go to page:
Go to: