Forum Posts: 14554

Ah. . .Friday evening. 🎥🍿👻

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Ah. . .Friday evening. 🎥🍿👻

Heck, you should be watching Hannibal the series. That will make you stress less about current affairs and more about what's really in the food you are eating.

Speaking of, wildflower honey in my coffee over the course of 2 weeks has really done a number on my allergy symptoms. I swear this is the most comfortable my head has felt in a year. 😌

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1185

Yay for that! I think I am done with allergies for this year, thankfully. Instead, I caught my husband's bad cold and have been pointless-coughing for the past two weeks.

Mentally better today.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Good to hear all around!

As a teenager, I slept until almost 10:30 this morning! Awoke in the SAME position I fell asleep in! Exhaustion takes its toll after a while. Now I'm going to enjoy a nice mustard salad with fried onions ( which I'm strangely craving ).

Meanwhile, look what was on the sunflowers ( which are sadly almost over ) this morning!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Good to hear all around!

As a teenager, I slept until almost 10:30 this morning! Awoke in the SAME position I fell asleep in! Exhaustion takes its toll after a while. Now I'm going to enjoy a nice mustard salad with fried onions ( which I'm strangely craving ).

Meanwhile, look what was on the sunflowers ( which are sadly almost over ) this morning!

Jeez. You needs a vacation!

So do I. I just shoved the washing machine out the back door.  It finally gave up after 24 years of service.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Jeez. You needs a vacation!

So do I. I just shoved the washing machine out the back door.  It finally gave up after 24 years of service.

Just to warn you: they don't make 'em like they used to!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Just to warn you: they don't make 'em like they used to!

I think that's true of just about anything these days.

If I wasn't washing extra towels, blankets, and beds for the aminals, it might have last 50 years!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Current view! A big ole slice of vegetarian lasagna ( made with Violife cheese ) and a mustard side-salad. Yummy! Any vegetarians or just random individuals looking for a good replacement ( vegan ) cheese needs to try violife! And it's soy-free too!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Autumn is coming! 😊🍂🍁🌰

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Autumn is coming! 😊🍂🍁🌰

What the duck?! This summer is flying by way too fast.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

That was this morning's view!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:That was this morning's view!

I do love crispy leaves.

My view this morning is of the patio umbrella snapped in half and the picnic table flipped onto its side. And I was just thinking yesterday evening about how there haven't been any noteworthy thunderstorms this summer . . .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Trumpet vine going insane this year.

JohnnyBlaze said:

I do love crispy leaves.

My view this morning is of the patio umbrella snapped in half and the picnic table flipped onto its side. And I was just thinking yesterday evening about how there haven't been any noteworthy thunderstorms this summer . . .

They're EPIC down here.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:They're EPIC down here.

It was only the 2nd storm of the year up here. A little duct tape will fix that umbrella right up LOL

Ahavati said:Trumpet vine going insane this year.

You need to rub some of your green thumb off on me.

I'm plum exhausted from installing the new washing machine. Saved $270 because there's a wallop of a dent on the side - but next to the dryer, you can't even see it.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Doing a bit of coloring in between readings!

Go to page:
Go to: