Go to page:

What's [d]up?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830

Dine_With_69 said:Hello DUP peeps. I'm feeling blessed to make it to my 45th birthday tomorrow. So many have died over the last year. Can't take life for granted. Can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Happiest of Birthdays to you! Your life has just begun! Enjoy every moment!

Dine_With_69
Dine_With_69
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th July 2021
Forum Posts: 6

Thank you Ahavati

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830

Dine_With_69 said:Thank you Ahavati

You're welcome!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830


Because nowhere is it written in stone you can't have vegetarian nachos bell grande for Sunday dinner!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249


Crawling around in a dumpster on a sunny 85 degree day because no one had the fucking sense to inform me that any unbagged garbage results in hefty $$$ penalties.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830


That is ghastly, Johnny! [/shudderz]

My Grandprecious is over the Moon! He planted these marigolds from seeds the last of May, right before school let out. They are HUGE in size and just had their first bloom!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249

Ahavati said:That is ghastly, Johnny! [/shudderz]

My Grandprecious is over the Moon! He planted these marigolds from seeds the last of May, right before school let out. They are HUGE in size and just had their first bloom!


The phrase "being all thumbs" is great when they are green!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830

JohnnyBlaze said:

The phrase "being all thumbs" is great when they are green!


He loves plants and animals. He's inherited my green thumb. Which, if you think upon the truth of things, is merely listening to what the plant itself needs. It will tell you. . .

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249

Ahavati said:

He loves plants and animals. He's inherited my green thumb. Which, if you think upon the truth of things, is merely listening to what the plant itself needs. It will tell you. . .


My plants are telling me to relocate to anudder state where there is actual soil and these seasons called Spring and Autumn.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830

JohnnyBlaze said:

My plants are telling me to relocate to anudder state where there is actual soil and these seasons called Spring and Autumn.


So, in addition to a tractor-trailor of cats, you will be hauling a trailor of plants! That should be a sight!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249

Ahavati said:

So, in addition to a tractor-trailor of cats, you will be hauling a trailor of plants! That should be a sight!


It will be like a train of circus wagons for sure.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830


Will you be driving something like this?

JohnnyBlaze said:

It will be like a train of circus wagons for sure.



JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249


Ahavati said:Will you be driving something like this?


I might require something with a little more muscle . . .

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
107awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10830

JohnnyBlaze said:

I might require something with a little more muscle . . .


LMAO!!!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5249

Getting the farm mowed before the next heat wave settles in and I become a slug in the air conditioning. 🌞🔥🏠

Go to page:
Go to: