Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14645

RiAN said:When we feel less than enough, or unworthy, we have a choice to make: believe those lies society tells us ( whether direct or through marketing/advertising of perfectly photoshopped models ); or, focus on the beauty in the world, which is a direct reflection of your own inner beauty.  

I recognize this totally, the ugly duckling theme has been one of my themes in life. My last relationship also was an ugly duckling relationship because I was not reminded nor respected for the Swan i really am, Swan is my Celtic sign. I have this book i use to read from often, I just open it on a random page and read the text, and often the Swan thee is returned to me

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry/not sorry that you had to endure that ugly duckling relationship because it made you the beautiful oracle you are now. All of your experiences have. I wish all our life experiences could be happy, joyful ones; however, we all know that's simply not the case in this life experience. We each have our ugly duckling metamorphosis to endure and conquer, don't we?

You are also enabled to assist other women who may be subjected to such relationships by your own story of evolution into that majestic swan. Too many want to give up on life altogether, believing there is no hope in the future. Our dark experiences will never be in vail when we use them to help others transform their own lives.

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

What A WONDERFUL message! And so applicable! Thank you for sharing that ray of hope in never giving up despite obstacles and circumstance. Our resolve will be tested! The outcome of that test will determine how much we truly wanted something.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Happy World Meditation Day!

Take five minutes to peacefully rest within yourself and let the horseshit of the world go! Those bitches won't be able to touch you then!

https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Happy World Meditation Day!

Take five minutes to peacefully rest within yourself and let the horseshit of the world go! Those bitches won't be able to touch you then!

https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

I'll give it a go! ( though I would dearly pay for an extended weekend getaway retreat ) 😑

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'll give it a go! ( though I would dearly pay for an extended weekend getaway retreat ) 😑

LOL! You will LOVE this one!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Well you KNOW I'm going to go with No 1! I want to see if it coincides with my own message this morning. xo

Edit: I also feel heavily drawn to No 4.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thank you, Rianne! Wonderful card.

The first thing I noticed was the turquoise appearing as the Aurora Borealis! A natural phenomenon that occurs despite the illumination of the full Moon. This type of magical light is powerful and doesn't need total darkness to be effective. I am reminded here, with the bare trees and dark silhouettes, that magic still exists in the coldest, darkest recesses of our winter season when we're open to receive, and that reception is through Belief!

Excellent card and accompanying image.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Are you getting ready for this spectacular 'Super Full Blood Moon Eclipse' this week?!  A super Moon occurs when the moon appears larger than usual in the night sky because it is at its closest point to Earth in its orbit, known as perigee.

According to NASA, a blood moon occurs during a total lunar eclipse, when the Earth is positioned directly between the moon and the sun, hiding the moon from sunlight. It's named for its red glow.

"When this happens, the only light that reaches the moon's surface is from the edges of the Earth's atmosphere," the space agency explains. "The air molecules from Earth's atmosphere scatter out most of the blue light. The remaining light reflects onto the moon's surface with a red glow, making the moon appear red in the night sky."

"Just how red it will look is hard to predict, but dust in the atmosphere can have an effect. (And keep in mind there have been a couple of prominent volcanic eruptions recently)," NASA said.

This will be the second of three Super Moons this year! Get those crystals and water ready for infusion; and open your heart to receive this energy as well!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Even though I'll likely miss the eclipse portion because I'm lodged in a valley, I'm still pysched!

🌝🌚

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Even though I'll likely miss the eclipse portion because I'm lodged in a valley, I'm still pysched!

🌝🌚

The full Moon should still appear red from the shadow. I mean, unless you never see full Moons, that is.

Go to page:
Go to: