Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 859

Card of today
SON OF SWORDS

A young own flies through the design of the card holding the sword.
As it seems with great determination the sword is held in flight. He seems to gravitate taking off in flight. It seems that the sword is of great importance. If i look at the card there is a certain magnetism about it. It is as if the weight of this sword is so heavy that it almost stops the owl from flying off.

The swords are connected with the ratio, often with decisions, with cases where there is planning and good communication needed. The owl seems to look into the great unknown, The abyss below him has to be avoided so that he can take the sword into the safety of the flight.

You may have the determination of this owl though plans and communication are delicate processes and it  takes patience besides determination. The son of swords seems to be ready for action holding his sword almost like a spear, though be careful where you throw your sword, direct your energy well, the knowledge of the owl can help guide you.

Do not let any given opinion stand in the way of your pursuit. If your pursuit is truth know then that this can not be  given for it is you who will know the answer to your given question. Always ask, ask, ask ask, and you will be given. It is time to let your intuition speak says the son of swords.

You have the ability to see what others do not see, an important aspect of communication is in handing through  that what you know will strengthen the outcome. You are protected by the son of swords. Beyond clarity you may rise to act, it is time for action, you are the center of your own action. The power lies in possibilities. Let the sword of the son of swords protect you. Do not aim or charge it, know it is there as a token to guide you towards receiving the calm composed strength you need.

Be well and wonderful!!
R

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10654

RiAN said:When we feel less than enough, or unworthy, we have a choice to make: believe those lies society tells us ( whether direct or through marketing/advertising of perfectly photoshopped models ); or, focus on the beauty in the world, which is a direct reflection of your own inner beauty.  

I recognize this totally, the ugly duckling theme has been one of my themes in life. My last relationship also was an ugly duckling relationship because I was not reminded nor respected for the Swan i really am, Swan is my Celtic sign. I have this book i use to read from often, I just open it on a random page and read the text, and often the Swan thee is returned to me

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry/not sorry that you had to endure that ugly duckling relationship because it made you the beautiful oracle you are now. All of your experiences have. I wish all our life experiences could be happy, joyful ones; however, we all know that's simply not the case in this life experience. We each have our ugly duckling metamorphosis to endure and conquer, don't we?

You are also enabled to assist other women who may be subjected to such relationships by your own story of evolution into that majestic swan. Too many want to give up on life altogether, believing there is no hope in the future. Our dark experiences will never be in vail when we use them to help others transform their own lives.

RiAN said:Card of today
SON OF SWORDS

A young own flies through the design of the card holding the sword.
As it seems with great determination the sword is held in flight. He seems to gravitate taking off in flight. It seems that the sword is of great importance. If i look at the card there is a certain magnetism about it. It is as if the weight of this sword is so heavy that it almost stops the owl from flying off.

The swords are connected with the ratio, often with decisions, with cases where there is planning and good communication needed. The owl seems to look into the great unknown, The abyss below him has to be avoided so that he can take the sword into the safety of the flight.

You may have the determination of this owl though plans and communication are delicate processes and it  takes patience besides determination. The son of swords seems to be ready for action holding his sword almost like a spear, though be careful where you throw your sword, direct your energy well, the knowledge of the owl can help guide you.

Do not let any given opinion stand in the way of your pursuit. If your pursuit is truth know then that this can not be  given for it is you who will know the answer to your given question. Always ask, ask, ask ask, and you will be given. It is time to let your intuition speak says the son of swords.

You have the ability to see what others do not see, an important aspect of communication is in handing through  that what you know will strengthen the outcome. You are protected by the son of swords. Beyond clarity you may rise to act, it is time for action, you are the center of your own action. The power lies in possibilities. Let the sword of the son of swords protect you. Do not aim or charge it, know it is there as a token to guide you towards receiving the calm composed strength you need.

Be well and wonderful!!
R

What A WONDERFUL message! And so applicable! Thank you for sharing that ray of hope in never giving up despite obstacles and circumstance. Our resolve will be tested! The outcome of that test will determine how much we truly wanted something.

xo

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Happy World Meditation Day!

Take five minutes to peacefully rest within yourself and let the horseshit of the world go! Those bitches won't be able to touch you then!

https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5176

Ahavati said:Happy World Meditation Day!

Take five minutes to peacefully rest within yourself and let the horseshit of the world go! Those bitches won't be able to touch you then!

https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

I'll give it a go! ( though I would dearly pay for an extended weekend getaway retreat ) 😑

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

ahh I did a super quick reach out and got this message
From Kyle Gray, he is doing live readings on instagram sometimes
Thank you Kyle

I'll be there today with my cards answering questions.

It's at the top of the next hour 5pm UK / 12pm ET / 9am PT

Great thing about instagram live is that you can request to join my live and come on face to face.

Come and join me here: instagram.com/kylegrayuk

See you there

Love

Kyle xo

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Got another one too about his free online 2 day training, I for one am DEFINATLY going to join this

Join me for this FREE 2-Part Live Training!

WORKSHOPS VIA ZOOM

REPLAYS WITH CLOSED CAPTIONS AVAILABLE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF EACH LIVE

PART ONE: WEDNESDAY 26 MAY 2021
7pm UK / 2pm ET / 11am PT

ANGELIC PRAYERS + PROTECTION

Learn about who the angels are, why they are here and how they can help you. You’ll be taken on a journey to understand the essential prayers you need to begin welcoming the angels into your life and how to welcome in the angels for protection against low vibrations and negativity.

This lesson is supportive of the angelic protection manual that you’ll receive when you sign up for this workshop.

PART TWO: WEDNESDAY 2 JUNE 2021

7pm UK / 2pm ET / 11am PT

ANGEL SIGNS + ANGEL CARDS

Your angels are looking for ways to communicate with you. They’ll send signs and reminders that they are close and their guidance can support you in navigating a more purposeful life. In this workshop learn how to interpret the messages of your angels and how to receive clear guidance through angel cards.

Please bring your favourite angel or oracle decks to this workshop!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Lots of Love,

Kyle xoox

If you want to invite any of your spiritual friends or someone who you think might be interested in learning more about their angels, you can send them to this link: http://kylegray.co.uk/freetraining

Here are all the details about the workshops:

SO, IF youd be interested in these workshops click on the link and you will most likely be added to Kyles list
I  simply adore Kyle, he is so genuine

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'll give it a go! ( though I would dearly pay for an extended weekend getaway retreat ) 😑

LOL! You will LOVE this one!

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Good morning or good day, a faint sun extends its greetings from my part of the globe to yours.
Today I would like to try something different,  a reading but using 4 different cards of 4 different decks
You may choose one or two cards,  If you feel drawn to just one then choose this one, or two if you feel drawn to two.

CARD number ONE , to the left side,  is the Celtic Moon or Sacred Ireland Oracle Deck
card number TWO , the black and white one, is the Wild Unknown Tarot  Deck
CARD number THREE , the pastel colored one, is the Untamed Truth Oracle Deck
Card number FOUR to the right side, is the Modron Earth Wisdom Oracle Deck

I will reveal the cards chosen later today

Enjoy and
Have a blessed day!
R

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Well you KNOW I'm going to go with No 1! I want to see if it coincides with my own message this morning. xo

Edit: I also feel heavily drawn to No 4.

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

YES, You will surely love this deck since it is, as the name also says also about the moon BUT also about the sacred sites, goddesses and festivals of Irish Celtic Myth. I have not used this deck much yet but today i felt compelled to use it.

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Card number one
THE FROST MOON
BELIEF

The dark blue sky almost has a magenta glow
Night draws near and the whole atmosphere of the card seems to have an aura of silence.
The tranquil of the one faint star above, almost as if the light has been waiting for this moon to grow.
The frost moon is the November moon.

November is the time of year when earth is starting to prepare itself for the season of winter, the first frost can come and grace the lands, the trees become more bare and days are getting shorter. The way I read this card is that its all about the encompassing light, its all about the illumination of the dark. The white and silver tree seem attuned with the light of the moon.

The blue of the card seems almost like sapphire light, almost shapeshifting and in a sense water like. In the Belief of the light the mental clarity will grow, you can trust your intuition, the frost moon is also called the mourning moon when the light mourns and due to November being the month of the ancient Halloween since this originally was on November 11th.

I also see a hint of turquoise in the card , wisdom findings, courage and protection are key words of turquoise As well as the unlocking of creative energies through carefully planning, a conduct between heaven and earth.
I am sure that you know much about the Frost moon so you may see what you can find in this card for yourself

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thank you, Rianne! Wonderful card.

The first thing I noticed was the turquoise appearing as the Aurora Borealis! A natural phenomenon that occurs despite the illumination of the full Moon. This type of magical light is powerful and doesn't need total darkness to be effective. I am reminded here, with the bare trees and dark silhouettes, that magic still exists in the coldest, darkest recesses of our winter season when we're open to receive, and that reception is through Belief!

Excellent card and accompanying image.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Are you getting ready for this spectacular 'Super Full Blood Moon Eclipse' this week?!  A super Moon occurs when the moon appears larger than usual in the night sky because it is at its closest point to Earth in its orbit, known as perigee.

According to NASA, a blood moon occurs during a total lunar eclipse, when the Earth is positioned directly between the moon and the sun, hiding the moon from sunlight. It's named for its red glow.

"When this happens, the only light that reaches the moon's surface is from the edges of the Earth's atmosphere," the space agency explains. "The air molecules from Earth's atmosphere scatter out most of the blue light. The remaining light reflects onto the moon's surface with a red glow, making the moon appear red in the night sky."

"Just how red it will look is hard to predict, but dust in the atmosphere can have an effect. (And keep in mind there have been a couple of prominent volcanic eruptions recently)," NASA said.

This will be the second of three Super Moons this year! Get those crystals and water ready for infusion; and open your heart to receive this energy as well!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5176

Even though I'll likely miss the eclipse portion because I'm lodged in a valley, I'm still pysched!

🌝🌚

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Even though I'll likely miss the eclipse portion because I'm lodged in a valley, I'm still pysched!

🌝🌚

The full Moon should still appear red from the shadow. I mean, unless you never see full Moons, that is.

Go to page:
Go to: