Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Kou_Indigo
Kou_Indigo
Kara Lucielle Pythiana
Dangerous Mind
United States
62awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2633

Very fascinating stuff about the new Lunar Eclipse! Thanks for posting that link, Ahavati. I still remember how amazing that blood moon tetrad was back during 2014 and into 2015. That was a pretty spiritually charged time for one, too! I had a lot of interesting experiences around that time, for sure. It never fails to totally amaze me just how intimately the natural and supernatural faces of reality are intertwined! In the universe, as well as in all of us who live within it. :)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11654


Kou_Indigo said:Very fascinating stuff about the new Lunar Eclipse! Thanks for posting that link, Ahavati. I still remember how amazing that blood moon tetrad was back during 2014 and into 2015. That was a pretty spiritually charged time for one, too! I had a lot of interesting experiences around that time, for sure. It never fails to totally amaze me just how intimately the natural and supernatural faces of reality are intertwined! In the universe, as well as in all of us who live within it. :)

You're welcome, Kou. We are knee-deep in Taurus/Scorpio eclipse season now! The next Lunar eclipse is November 8th!

Today's Celestial Event is the Full Super Blodd Moon in Scorpio!

A super moon signifies the moon's closer proximity to earth than a regular full moon, therefore, will have a stronger effect on us. Additionally, being a blood moon will bring an emotional aspect of endings and beginnings. And, while you could allow it to affect you negatively ( particularly in areas of confidence and ego ), being forewarned is forearmed!

ESPECIALLY when transiting the most intense and mysterious sign of the zodiac: Scorpio, who will be influencing this moon's energy. Scorpio symbolizes both beginning and endings, therefore, coupled with a super and blood moon, transformation will be a major factor behind the power of this particular moon, ready or not.

For those who do not like change, this moon could cause emotional upheaval. For those who have learned to master the flow with ease and grace, this moon can still dredge up deep emotions that could rock your foundation. It's time to take matters into your own hands and end anything that doesn't serve your greater good. Be it relationship, job, project, or even a material aspect of your life which drains resources.

Failure to release anything not serving your highest good, OR resisting change will only cause emotional suffering and anxiety. Something in your life needs to come to an end, and the full super blood moon will force you to make the transition into the new period. However, you could think of is as an opportunity for new beginnings!

Scorpio’s influence over this moon will dredge up your emotions to the surface. It's best not to fight the emergence of that which you may have buried or hidden. The only way out is through. Sit with them and allow them to dissolve naturally in acceptance and release.

Any decisions or change that you make on the full super blood moon night will be for the best and will work to your advantage in the future.

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 587

The eclipse was so beautiful and felt powerful.  I sat under it with my telescope and just basked in its beauty.  Thank you for sharing this, Ahavati - I definitely felt confirmation for my path and a calling to take the next steps!

Kou_Indigo
Kou_Indigo
Kara Lucielle Pythiana
Dangerous Mind
United States
62awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2633

I was watching the lunar eclipse outside last night! And wow... that, was absolutely magnificent to see. I had a certain... special someone... with me too, so it was a magical evening all the way around. Seeing that, reminded me of how I felt when I was little, and I used to watch all kinds of science documentaries about outer space on television, and there was just this sense of awe and wonder when I saw different planets being showcased and stuff like that. It just had that very same feeling of seeing something new and incredible for the first time! Even though I had seen other lunar eclipses in the past, this one just felt unique and different to me. The stars and planets, and the moon, all have so much power to them and so much energy, and sometimes you can truly feel that within you and outside of you, and all around you as you gaze up and just for a bit lose yourself in the infinite! It was surreal seeing the moon back to its' usual silvery self, several hours later too... like walking in a dream and then waking up afterwards. Rainbows always held a similar kind of magical feeling for me too, and more than a few times in my life I have been lucky enough to have seen the rare double rainbows in the sky after it rained. There are many splendors in the universe! And they are all truly wonderful to savor. :D

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11654


HAPPY SOLAR INGRESS, GEMINI!

The Sun is now transiting from Taurus into the playful sign of the Twins, Gemini, and will be complete by 9:22 PM tonight! Things begun in this sign are easily changed by outside influence. Time for shortcuts, communications, games and fun!

Some information about Gemini:


SYMBOL: The Twins
MODE + ELEMENT: Mutable Air
RULING PLANET: Mercury
HOUSE: Third
MANTRA: I Think
BODY PART: Arms, Hands, & Lungs
COLORS: Yellow & Blue

The Sun enters Gemini on a Friday, ruled by Venus, and heralds love, friendship, reconciliation, and beauty.

The waning Moon is currently in the sign of Capricorn and beginning its transit into Aquarius.

Gemini ( June ) Birthstone

Who comes with Summer to this earth,
And owes to June her hour of birth,
With ring of Agate on her hand,
Can health, wealth, and long life command


Modern: Moonstone or Pearl
Zodiac: Agate

Gemini is ruled by Mercury, which heralds the conscious mind, study, travel, divination and wisdom; HOWEVER, we are in Mercury retrograde until June 3rd. Geminis should avoid wandering into rabbit holes online or getting lost in social media. Also, if you have doubted yourself more than usual lately, take comfort that it’s because retrograde spent the first part of its backspin in your first house of self.

Also, if you find yourself prone to deception and illusions, know that it’s because of Mercury’s transit into your subconscious 12th house.
Your primary strength is intelligence and communication skills. Being born with a curious and playful disposition, you typically find it easy to feel engaged with the world. Being influenced by Mercury’s swift and analytical nature, you rarely succumb to boredom and are usually able to propel yourself outward in life with an insatiable curiosity for discovery!

Avoid a tendency to be overly intellectual, or rely too much on encyclopedic knowledge. Learn how to process and apply this information in a tangible, embodied, and useful way. You may also experience a short attention span rather than committing to learning one subject with depth.



Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11654

LunaGreyhawk said:The eclipse was so beautiful and felt powerful.  I sat under it with my telescope and just basked in its beauty.  Thank you for sharing this, Ahavati - I definitely felt confirmation for my path and a calling to take the next steps!

I was under total cloud-cover; however, the energy was palpable nonetheless. It's comforting to know that whatever we view from earth, the heavens continue undisturbed. xo

Kou_Indigo said:I was watching the lunar eclipse outside last night! And wow... that, was absolutely magnificent to see. I had a certain... special someone... with me too, so it was a magical evening all the way around. Seeing that, reminded me of how I felt when I was little, and I used to watch all kinds of science documentaries about outer space on television, and there was just this sense of awe and wonder when I saw different planets being showcased and stuff like that. It just had that very same feeling of seeing something new and incredible for the first time! Even though I had seen other lunar eclipses in the past, this one just felt unique and different to me. The stars and planets, and the moon, all have so much power to them and so much energy, and sometimes you can truly feel that within you and outside of you, and all around you as you gaze up and just for a bit lose yourself in the infinite! It was surreal seeing the moon back to its' usual silvery self, several hours later too... like walking in a dream and then waking up afterwards. Rainbows always held a similar kind of magical feeling for me too, and more than a few times in my life I have been lucky enough to have seen the rare double rainbows in the sky after it rained. There are many splendors in the universe! And they are all truly wonderful to savor. :D

The combined energy of a "special someone" contributed to the overall affect, I am sure. It's always doubly beautiful and definitely enhancing when sharing it with others that we care about.  I agree this one was different, and I was alone. So, I can imagine how it felt for you.

Yes, the Universe is magnificent. xo

Go to page:
Go to: