Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2775

Very fascinating stuff about the new Lunar Eclipse! Thanks for posting that link, Ahavati. I still remember how amazing that blood moon tetrad was back during 2014 and into 2015. That was a pretty spiritually charged time for one, too! I had a lot of interesting experiences around that time, for sure. It never fails to totally amaze me just how intimately the natural and supernatural faces of reality are intertwined! In the universe, as well as in all of us who live within it. :)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Kou_Indigo said:Very fascinating stuff about the new Lunar Eclipse! Thanks for posting that link, Ahavati. I still remember how amazing that blood moon tetrad was back during 2014 and into 2015. That was a pretty spiritually charged time for one, too! I had a lot of interesting experiences around that time, for sure. It never fails to totally amaze me just how intimately the natural and supernatural faces of reality are intertwined! In the universe, as well as in all of us who live within it. :)

You're welcome, Kou. We are knee-deep in Taurus/Scorpio eclipse season now! The next Lunar eclipse is November 8th!

Today's Celestial Event is the Full Super Blodd Moon in Scorpio!

A super moon signifies the moon's closer proximity to earth than a regular full moon, therefore, will have a stronger effect on us. Additionally, being a blood moon will bring an emotional aspect of endings and beginnings. And, while you could allow it to affect you negatively ( particularly in areas of confidence and ego ), being forewarned is forearmed!

ESPECIALLY when transiting the most intense and mysterious sign of the zodiac: Scorpio, who will be influencing this moon's energy. Scorpio symbolizes both beginning and endings, therefore, coupled with a super and blood moon, transformation will be a major factor behind the power of this particular moon, ready or not.

For those who do not like change, this moon could cause emotional upheaval. For those who have learned to master the flow with ease and grace, this moon can still dredge up deep emotions that could rock your foundation. It's time to take matters into your own hands and end anything that doesn't serve your greater good. Be it relationship, job, project, or even a material aspect of your life which drains resources.

Failure to release anything not serving your highest good, OR resisting change will only cause emotional suffering and anxiety. Something in your life needs to come to an end, and the full super blood moon will force you to make the transition into the new period. However, you could think of is as an opportunity for new beginnings!

Scorpio’s influence over this moon will dredge up your emotions to the surface. It's best not to fight the emergence of that which you may have buried or hidden. The only way out is through. Sit with them and allow them to dissolve naturally in acceptance and release.

Any decisions or change that you make on the full super blood moon night will be for the best and will work to your advantage in the future.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

The eclipse was so beautiful and felt powerful.  I sat under it with my telescope and just basked in its beauty.  Thank you for sharing this, Ahavati - I definitely felt confirmation for my path and a calling to take the next steps!

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2775

I was watching the lunar eclipse outside last night! And wow... that, was absolutely magnificent to see. I had a certain... special someone... with me too, so it was a magical evening all the way around. Seeing that, reminded me of how I felt when I was little, and I used to watch all kinds of science documentaries about outer space on television, and there was just this sense of awe and wonder when I saw different planets being showcased and stuff like that. It just had that very same feeling of seeing something new and incredible for the first time! Even though I had seen other lunar eclipses in the past, this one just felt unique and different to me. The stars and planets, and the moon, all have so much power to them and so much energy, and sometimes you can truly feel that within you and outside of you, and all around you as you gaze up and just for a bit lose yourself in the infinite! It was surreal seeing the moon back to its' usual silvery self, several hours later too... like walking in a dream and then waking up afterwards. Rainbows always held a similar kind of magical feeling for me too, and more than a few times in my life I have been lucky enough to have seen the rare double rainbows in the sky after it rained. There are many splendors in the universe! And they are all truly wonderful to savor. :D

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

HAPPY SOLAR INGRESS, GEMINI!

The Sun is now transiting from Taurus into the playful sign of the Twins, Gemini, and will be complete by 9:22 PM tonight! Things begun in this sign are easily changed by outside influence. Time for shortcuts, communications, games and fun!

Some information about Gemini:

SYMBOL: The Twins
MODE + ELEMENT: Mutable Air
RULING PLANET: Mercury
HOUSE: Third
MANTRA: I Think
BODY PART: Arms, Hands, & Lungs
COLORS: Yellow & Blue

The Sun enters Gemini on a Friday, ruled by Venus, and heralds love, friendship, reconciliation, and beauty.

The waning Moon is currently in the sign of Capricorn and beginning its transit into Aquarius.

Gemini ( June ) Birthstone

Who comes with Summer to this earth,
And owes to June her hour of birth,
With ring of Agate on her hand,
Can health, wealth, and long life command

Modern: Moonstone or Pearl
Zodiac: Agate

Gemini is ruled by Mercury, which heralds the conscious mind, study, travel, divination and wisdom; HOWEVER, we are in Mercury retrograde until June 3rd. Geminis should avoid wandering into rabbit holes online or getting lost in social media. Also, if you have doubted yourself more than usual lately, take comfort that it’s because retrograde spent the first part of its backspin in your first house of self.

Also, if you find yourself prone to deception and illusions, know that it’s because of Mercury’s transit into your subconscious 12th house.
Your primary strength is intelligence and communication skills. Being born with a curious and playful disposition, you typically find it easy to feel engaged with the world. Being influenced by Mercury’s swift and analytical nature, you rarely succumb to boredom and are usually able to propel yourself outward in life with an insatiable curiosity for discovery!

Avoid a tendency to be overly intellectual, or rely too much on encyclopedic knowledge. Learn how to process and apply this information in a tangible, embodied, and useful way. You may also experience a short attention span rather than committing to learning one subject with depth.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:The eclipse was so beautiful and felt powerful.  I sat under it with my telescope and just basked in its beauty.  Thank you for sharing this, Ahavati - I definitely felt confirmation for my path and a calling to take the next steps!

I was under total cloud-cover; however, the energy was palpable nonetheless. It's comforting to know that whatever we view from earth, the heavens continue undisturbed. xo

Kou_Indigo said:I was watching the lunar eclipse outside last night! And wow... that, was absolutely magnificent to see. I had a certain... special someone... with me too, so it was a magical evening all the way around. Seeing that, reminded me of how I felt when I was little, and I used to watch all kinds of science documentaries about outer space on television, and there was just this sense of awe and wonder when I saw different planets being showcased and stuff like that. It just had that very same feeling of seeing something new and incredible for the first time! Even though I had seen other lunar eclipses in the past, this one just felt unique and different to me. The stars and planets, and the moon, all have so much power to them and so much energy, and sometimes you can truly feel that within you and outside of you, and all around you as you gaze up and just for a bit lose yourself in the infinite! It was surreal seeing the moon back to its' usual silvery self, several hours later too... like walking in a dream and then waking up afterwards. Rainbows always held a similar kind of magical feeling for me too, and more than a few times in my life I have been lucky enough to have seen the rare double rainbows in the sky after it rained. There are many splendors in the universe! And they are all truly wonderful to savor. :D

The combined energy of a "special someone" contributed to the overall affect, I am sure. It's always doubly beautiful and definitely enhancing when sharing it with others that we care about.  I agree this one was different, and I was alone. So, I can imagine how it felt for you.

Yes, the Universe is magnificent. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Practically picking up where I left off last year!

Incoming Energy: June 01, 2023 - Moon in Scorpio opposite Jupiter in Taurus perfects @ 2:03 AM EST and will carry until 2:00 PM. What's interesting about this opposition is that the Moon conjuncts the South Node while Jupiter conjuncts the North Node.

A conjunction denotes emphasis on the celestial influences involved while an opposition portends awareness and reconciliation to create balance.

The emotional Moon is in its fall in Scorpio, and the South Node represents the unfinished lessons we've brought into this life with us. There may be some emotional turbulence regarding some things from our past that rise during this time. It could even be a repetitive pattern that keeps us stuck in a cycle.

Jupiter expands whatever it touches, and the North Node is our destiny, that which we move toward during this lifetime. Therefore, the opportunity to attain something is presenting itself.

The opposition between these two celestial bodies in conjunction with the Lunar Nodes signifies an awareness of something we haven't overcome. Something that perhaps haunts us. Something that we would rather not face because of the emotional accompaniment.

Lessons are not something that can be ignored; they will follow us into the next life, and the next, until we learn them. These aspects, i.e. - conjunctions and opposition, are providing a window of opportunity for us to overcome something from our past: a pattern, a fear, a belief that doesn't serve our highest good.

If we can do that, it will initiate the New Chapter this week's oracle card portended:

No 09. SOUL JOURNEY: YOU ARE READY TO START

A new chapter is beginning for you right now. This time, go easy on yourself. Be the courageous, loving being you are. Breathe into the present moment and allow any anxieties to drop away. Enjoy the journey and stop thinking the future will bring something better — when the future arrives it will be now, this moment.

Step out of the shadow of your past. All that matters is what you decide to do from this moment. Your life is yours to live in whatever way is meaningful to you. You brought yourself to this life and you are responsible for the quality of it. Trying to understand your reason for coming here will just hold you back.

Just remember, everything you have done was the best thing to do at that time — or you thought it was at the time. As you move forward, you will understand your motives.

Experience allows you to better handle crisis. You are now deliberately creating a new chapter in your life. You are such an amazing pioneer! *
~

It's not going to be easy because the Moon is also squaring off with Pluto Rx in Aquarius, signifying something deep, hidden from sight being revealed.

It's also squaring off with Mars, the God of War, in Fiery Leo, so we may experience a desire to resist whatever is rising.

These squares are going to present some major stumbling blocks; however, wisdom in the form of awareness will transform them into steppingstones of opportunity.

We've got this. It's our destiny. Keep looking up!

Image: Mary Qian

* Deck: The Secret Language of Light by Denise Jarvie

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I love that this card presented this week in conjunction with the Full Moon today.

Collective Casting Card of the Week: June 04-10th, 2023:

Ceres is currently 26°VIR 25' in the Third House. This is a very fortuitous card to pull at this stage of the Lunar cycle. This Full Moon energy represents the beginning of Harvest season, where seeds that have been sown begin to burgeon into the fruit of our labors.

The Roman Goddess Ceres' origins are in the Greek Goddess of the Earth, Demeter, who ruled agriculture, fertility, and had power over the cycles of life and death.

The seasons are also attributed to her because her daughter, Persephone, Goddess of Vegetation, was kidnapped by Hades to co-rule the Underworld, at which time Demeter refused to allow any growth until she found her daughter.

The fields withered and humans starved so the Gods intervened. Hades was forced to return Persephone to Demeter by Zeus, whereas they made a pact that Persephone, now Queen of the Underworld, would only spend half the year with her mother, and the other half with her husband.

Thus, the seasons of spring and summer, when life bursts forth as reflected by Persephone and Ceres' reunion, contrasted with fall and winter when growth withers and hibernates, reflective of Persephone with her husband, Hades, in the underworld.

This is also a reference to the promise of spring's return. Ceres is also known as the Archetype of Mother Earth, representing provision and nourishment. The myth is a metaphor for nurturing and reflects how we care not just about others, but ourselves as well.

While Ceres does point to our wellbeing and selfcare, its placement can also indicate past traumas, particularly childhood vulnerabilities and struggle. A well-placed Ceres would indicate a parent who is balanced, loving and nurturing whose children grow up to be independent and self-sufficient adults.

A poorly placed Ceres in your natal chart could indicate abandonment issues, bouts of melancholy, and eating disorders, and could indicate an overbearing parent who attempts to control their children to the point that the children become co-dependent.

Ceres is strongly connected to the earthen signs of Virgo—and is argued by some to be the true ruler of Taurus—as the Moon; both are nurturing symbols. However, the Moon is a symbol of the nurturing between mother and child, while Ceres is the symbol of nurturing ourselves in order to reach our full potential so that we may authentically nurture others.

The action we should take this week is to Mother and be Mothered; this is the energy of both the Moon and Ceres. We need to cultivate what is growing, whether it's a harvest or a child in the womb, or our creative creations. Love and nurture the growth, this includes our own bodies with healthy, whole foods.

Most importantly, when the time is right, be ready to let go. For our progenies or creations to flourish, they must embark on their own journey.

Deck: STARCODE ASTRO ORACLE by Heather Rone Robbins

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Thank you so much for sharing this information, Ahavati!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:Thank you so much for sharing this information, Ahavati!

You're welcome. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

♥*♡∞:。.。  

June 05, 2023: Venus 00°LEO 00' @ 9:47 AM First House

Venus represents love, relationships, beauty, and harmony, and is very comfortable in Leo, who is associated with confidence, creativity, self-expression, and leadership. When Venus enters Leo, you can expect fiery, passionate energy, especially in matters of the heart ( Leo ) or aesthetics ( Venus ).

The first house is a house of life, referred to as the Ascendant or rising sign. Its natural sign is Aries, representing energy and initiative, and its natural ruler is Mars, the God of War. This will add even more fire and spice to personal expression. Like Leo, it reveals individuality and how we want to market and express ourselves to others.

Venus in the first house is charming and bestows beauty, intuition, kindness, good luck, and a happy disposition. She enjoys lovely things: attire, socializing, and being spoiled! She also loves flirting, music and has a sweet tooth to boot.

The caveat in this placement is the opposition to Pluto. Be aware of becoming egotistical, competitive, or indolent. Remain humble in all interchanges with others. While this placement adds warmth and affection to those you deem worthy, it can also produce jealousy, snobbishness, indiscretion, or sexual addiction. Especially if we have challenging aspects in our natal chart.

Venus will enter her retrograde pre-shade period around July 08, until stationing retrograde 28° Leo 36′, July 22 @ 9:33 PM. There will be more to come on that next month.

This month, with vigilant awareness guarding against negative expressions, we can expect socializing and the spotlight of Leo's Sun illuminating all that is beautiful and harmonic in our relationships.

Romance is the keyword during this transit.

Individuals with Venus in Leo are often attracted to vibrant and confident partners who can match their enthusiasm and energy. They enjoy the excitement of romance and appreciate grand gestures of affection. They may also have a strong sense of personal style and a love for luxury and beautiful things.

In relationships, Venus in Leo individuals are generous, warm, and loyal. They value loyalty and commitment and expect their partners to be just as devoted. They are natural leaders and enjoy taking charge in their relationships, but they also need to be recognized and appreciated for their efforts. They thrive in relationships where they feel admired, respected, and adored.

In terms of creative expression, they are often drawn to the arts, entertainment, and fashion. They have a flair for drama and enjoy expressing themselves through their unique style and creativity. They may have a strong sense of aesthetics and a desire to be noticed for their artistic talents.

Overall, Venus in Leo adds passionate and expressive energy to a person's love life and creative endeavors. It emphasizes the importance of being seen, appreciated, and admired for one's unique qualities and talents.

If you sense yourself gravitating toward the dark side, acknowledge it as something that needs to be treated. That way, we aren't denying the existence of something letting us know we have an unhealed wound. The tiniest of wounds can become infected if untreated.

Have a wonderful day and may blessings shower your path.

。.。:∞♡*♥

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  Daily Energy Update: Tues, June 06, 2023  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Venus 0°LEO 52' opposite Pluto Rx 0°AQU 04', 2nd & 8th houses, respectively.

In yesterday's post about Venus entering Leo, I briefly mentioned the opposition with Pluto contributing to a propensity for lower-vibrational energies such as jealousy, competitiveness, and indolence.

Pluto, being the God of the Underworld, can expunge that which is hidden within us. He represents the destroying or reforming urge, fusion, and transformation. He is also known as the third transcendental planet whose influence is not immediately felt.

That's because, with anything that takes time, Pluto's eventual impact is deep and far-reaching.
Venus, representing affection, love, and beauty, embodies a fiery, passionate disposition in Leo, especially in matters of love and creation. If you missed today's post about Venus' transit through Leo, you could read it in the above post.

When Venus and Pluto oppose one another, there's something out of balance. Thus, to avoid being pulled into the lower-vibrational aspects of this opposition, reconciliation between the polarities is warranted.  

If we experience jealousy toward another, acknowledge it and explore why. Emotions only become toxic when they are suppressed, denied, or unexpressed.

Pluto will help us go deep into the unseen realms of ourselves. Jealousy and competitiveness are signs of insecurity; they are symptoms of an experience we may not be able to remember, yet imprinted itself within us in such a way that it becomes a trigger whenever we face the same emotion or circumstance.

This opposition presents a beautiful opportunity to uncover something about us. To not justify our dark emotions with excuses, but get curious, adventurous even, and gently explore the unknown origins of that trigger the way we would a newly discovered cave.

The second and eighth houses represent Taurus and Scorpio, ruled by Venus and Pluto respectively. These are houses of values and substance ( 2nd ), and regeneration and endings ( 8th ), which makes this opposition doubly powerful, as the actual planetary rulers of the applicable houses are those in opposition.

What is also interesting is that the North Node ( our destiny )  is currently in Taurus, while the South Node ( our past ) is in Scorpio. These placements whisper history and karmic patterns that can be overcome through an honest evaluation of and work on our emotional triggers.

There is something here that needs to end so that something else can begin. Pluto is backtracking through Aquarius to Capricorn— something is undone or needs redone—and the time is now before Pluto reaches the anaretic 29° in Capricorn Sunday.

You can plant a million future seeds, but our minds and hearts are gardens that cannot flourish unless regularly weeded.  

It's important to know where Pluto is, and what houses this opposition falls in your chart. These provide key elements on how to best work with this energy.

Image: The Magic of Light - late 1800s - Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

“ It's important to know where Pluto is, and what houses this opposition falls in your chart. These provide key elements on how to best work with this energy.”

Thank you so much for this, I’m going to look mine up after work!  XO

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:“ It's important to know where Pluto is, and what houses this opposition falls in your chart. These provide key elements on how to best work with this energy.”

Thank you so much for this, I’m going to look mine up after work!  XO

XO

I'm a Scorpio ruled by Pluto and the 8th house, with Venus as my chart ruler ( Libra ascendant ). LOL! Talk about synchronicities! I am so accustomed to Venusian/Plutonian energy as it is. However, in this opposition, Venus falls in my 5th house, a house of life ruled by the Sun and Leo, representing creativity, and Pluto my 11th house, a house of group relations ruled by Uranus and Aquarius, representing social consciousness. The synchronicities continue!

I only note this because I had a message today from someone who thought their natal planets and houses is what they used to determine the energy to work with. I explained a natal chart is a celestial snapshot of their birth, not current transits. The best way to determine which house energy to work with during any transit, especially Lunar, is to add a biwheel of their natal chart to the current transit chart.

Message me or email me yours; I am curious which houses you're working with.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I attended a webinar today with Gordon Smith, Medium and the creator of The Healing Spirits Oracle deck. I was told to pick any card from the deck, and I drew No 14. "Your life path is unfolding as it should".

Its image is a beautiful light spirit on an indigo-blue background with spots of light surrounding it.
The moment I saw that card, I was in awe. On December 2, 2020, @ 9:45 AM, I took a photograph of a light spirit appearing in the middle of prism reflections on my living room's indigo wall over my grandson when he was reading.

I immediately rose to see if there was anything outside of the window ( sun reflecting off a car etc. ) that would cast that light. There wasn't. I even stepped in front of the window to see if my presence would block it, but it didn't. I could never bring myself to delete the photo, knowing I would understand its presence deeper one day.  It took me over a year to hang anything on that wall, because I thought it might reappear.

I even took a photo of the same wall at the same time the next day, to prove to a few naysayers I had shared with, that it wasn't the light coming in through the door that was casting the shape. I do have prisms hanging in my windows, but that's it.

As you can see, the card is an affirmation of the vision I had over two years ago. And its message is simple yet succinct.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, and when you know this, you are ready to look more closely at your life plan. Your spirit guide has already opened the way for you and will you confirmation that you are truly on the right path. Synchronicities are their way of attracting your attention and giving you confirmation that you are close to a great understanding. Very soon you will know your true purpose."

I have known that I am following my heart through liminal space. I feel my word of the year, Solitude, was necessary for me to clear space to make room for my developing purpose. It's nice to have such a beautiful, visual confirmation that isolation and effort aren't in vain, but actually creating purpose underneath the surface of what we know or see.

I wish you many showered blessings on each step of your own path, as well as the strength to follow your heart when it's calling you out of the world.

Go to page:
Go to: