Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

PoetsRevenge said:

That's such a cool but eerie picture, cooler than corny Halloween in a way, though I love Halloween too

I absolutely LOVE this time of year and all the accompanying celebrations. This year I focused on Mexico with a side-dish of Poland!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Guwahati: Women make a rangoli on the occasion of Diwali, at the Cotton University hostel in Guwahati. (PTI Photo)

Happy Diwali to our Hindu, Sikh, Jain, and Buddhist members! <3

Diwali to a Hindu festival of lights, held in the period October to November. It is particularly associated with Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity, and marks the beginning of the fiscal year in India.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

“I am never alone wherever I am. The air itself supplies me with a century of love. When I breathe in, I am breathing in the laughter, tears, victories, passions, thoughts, memories, existence, joys, moments, and the hues of the sunlight on many tones of skin; I am breathing in the same air that was exhaled by many before me."

—C. JoyBell C.

Art: Breath of Life by Leah Marie Dorion, Métis (Canada),
https://www.leahdorion.ca

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

* cough!! *

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

( laughs )

Nice post , Ahavati !

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

What Comes Around Goes Around.

It is difficult to understand how mean-spirited people intentionally create disharmony for others. People hold onto the belief that a mean-spirited person will eventually get a taste of his or her own medicine. We think things like, ‘what goes around comes around.’ However when viewed through the lens of compassion, we come to understand that projecting thoughts and feelings of retaliation, generates distressing energy.

It is true that we are impacted by external experiences; therefore, it is critical for our wellbeing that we extra vigilant with our interpretation of events. We must always remember that our thoughts and emotions are active in guiding our journey through life.
It takes practice, but it is worthwhile to our wellbeing that we consciously choose to pray that mean-spirited individuals receive the healing they require. In compassion, we can understand that mean-spirited individuals refuse to address their healing issues because they believe that hurting others is a useful solution. Sadly, projecting anger helps them to distract from the fact that they are wounded.

Our prayerful action does not mean allowing people to walk all over us. It is vital to our wellbeing that we utilize our personal boundaries to disengage from the negative energy of others. As we walk away, we can do in a prayerful manner that powerfully honours our spirit. For it is in courageous introspection that we understand that there was a point in our life that we too struggled. It may be hard to admit, but we too intentionally or unintentionally caused distress to others. It was at that time; someone loving prayed for our healing. We understand that the energy that prayer generates is powerful because it positively impacted our entire life.

As a compassionate person, we pray for those we love. As a spiritual person, we can also choose to pray for mean-spirited individuals healing. In doing so, we create a sacred space. In essence, our prayers project a spiritually loving, positive energy that flows both internally and externally.

As we combine the power of prayer, as part of our healing journey, we are led to the path of ever-seeking balance. As light seekers, we become more naturally inclined to project positive energy; even towards those who seemingly do not deserve it. Seen in a spiritual light, prayer is actually a perfect scenario of ‘what goes around comes around’, because in its sacred energy, it is meant to honour our own spirit as well as other peoples.

Kākithaw niwākomākanak (All My Relations),
Kihci Têpakohp Iskotêw Iskwêw (Emily Jane Henry)
Original Home Territory: Ochapowace Cree Nation

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Very much in the spirit of the Karma comp and excellent advice.

I've known people who, in response to being poorly treated, have wished illness and death upon their abuser. It did not turn out well for either.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

THE PINEAL GLANDULA

The pineal gland is one of the greatest secrets hidden from us. The secret is not that the gland exists, the secret is its function. Medical students are told it's a crooked organ, but it's not....

The Pineal Gland is our third eye, it is the organ through which we dream and imagine and once it is activated it is also the organ that connects us to other dimensions of reality, that is: it allows us to see beings of other dimensions besides allow us to make astral journeys (leave our physical body to travel with our ethereal body), develop psychic skills such as clairvoyance or telepathy and even the possibility of time travel...

It's not hard to know why it's a secret, the answer is in Church. How has the church subsisted? being the monopoly of religion: going to mass is the only way we've been shown to connect with the Divine plane but actually the Temple to reach Divine connection is within each of us...

Pineapple or pineal gland has several meanings. For the Catholic religion, it means the Power of God; for Freemasonry, the vision of the Cyclops; within the Egyptian tradition it is known as the eye of Horus, also in sacred geometry we can see that the eye of Horu s' accurately corresponds with all the structures of the brain and in the Asian world as the third eye or center of clairvoyance and intuition...

In initial terminology it is known as ′′ The Door of Paradise ′′ and even the French philosopher, Descartes, proposed that the pineal gland was what connects the body to the soul, or contained it. defined it as ′′ The Seat of the Soul ". His proposal arises because the pineal gland is not bilaterally duplicated in the body, and also believed (erroneously) that it was exclusive to humans...

Melatonin hormone produced by Pineal whose deficiency is caused by insomnia and depression is present in some foods such as oats, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, nuts, rice and cherries. In the ancient temples of Sumerians and Babylonians we had worship of the pineal and even in the vatican we can see a monument that they have in the form of pineapple or pineal, also ported by the potatoes, and on the walls of the pyramids are the hieroglyphics.

The secret pineal a substance called DMT (dimethyltriptamine) also known as the spiritual molecule that curiously releases into the fast eye motion phase that is when we are dreaming, is responsible for visualizing images in dreams. When there is no light, the pineal gland produces melatonin from serotonin.

It is related to regulating vigil and sleep cycles and serves to counteract the effects of time zone difference syndrome (jet lag)...

The DMT is so powerful that it can carry man's consciousness through time travel and dimensions. In the immediate state before death, a lot of DMT is produced, so you are credited with the ability to enter consciousness into higher dimensions ' Achieves mystical or interdimensional states, is the most powerful hallucinogenic or entheogenic found in the wild , in all plants and animals (in greater or lesser concentration), it has profound effects on consciousness).

Meditation offers the portal to practice and grow your connection conciousness and abilities in higher dimensions of being, what we would call super natural these days.
What we will soon re-member.

Work on mastering your Mind Body Spirit temple of the divinity within you.🙏💗💫

Nova Maxx💙🧞‍♂️😇🙏

RachelBarnard
Rachel Barnard
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 17th Nov 2021
Forum Posts: 3

Karma is a serious thing, I am convinced it is an experience..

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

There is a certain soul that always stands out for me. A soul which makes me smile, and tip my hat in respect.

This soul has endured so much. This soul is battle-hardened to the point that they are just tired of fitting in or pretending. They have no more room for chaos or childish drama or games.

They are almost always solitary. Yet this is not because they lack the ability to make friends or be charismatic. There is nothing missing or wrong with them. Quite the opposite.
They are still kind and loving. Still there with a gentle word. Some of the best listeners you will ever meet should they allow you in their space. There is nothing untowardly or unconscious about them.

They have CHOSEN to walk alone, tired of anything less than peace and inner joy. They have chosen to love and respect themselves when no one else would. They have sat quietly in the silence, suturing countless wounds and heartbreaks. They have let them hurt to the core, healed them, and put the broken pieces back together. All on their own.

They have become stronger. Whole. They stand alone, yet do not mourn the loneliness. They have reconnected to their own beautiful heart and soul. They have reconnected to the source which they come from.

They emanate this divinity, even at a far distance. They stand out, even as they stand alone. There is nothing lacking here. These souls are the lone wolves, the lone grizzlies, solitarily moving through the dense forest of society, yet very much not part of it.

When you see this soul, you know it. You FEEL it. They are like a lighthouse beacon of power. An anchor of strength. They need nothing outside of themselves. They are truly free.

~   Tone Mellard

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ They have the right idea. 😌

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Chag Urim Sameach, Happy Festival of Lights to all who celebrate Hanukkah.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

What about that Dark Moon last night?! Did you feel the energy of the solar eclipse?! I slept like a baby! LOL! Today is the New Moon, a time of setting intentions! I intend to maintain what I released last night!

Happy New Mooning all!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:What about that Dark Moon last night?! Did you feel the energy of the solar eclipse?! I slept like a baby! LOL! Today is the New Moon, a time of setting intentions! I intend to maintain what I released last night!

Happy New Mooning all!

I intend to sleep tonight because I have not slept a darn since before the previous lunar eclipse! 😴

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Tonight, Peoples!!

Parade of planets to be visible in the night sky on 12 December: All you need to know about this celestial event

A slim crescent Moon will align with Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus, providing stargazers with a beautiful spectacle in the sky

Go to page:
Go to: