Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:Yup!

That's no moon; its a tuna freighter!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14268

JohnnyBlaze said:

That's no moon; its a tuna freighter!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Woot woot! One of my ruling planets! This energy shift is amazing! I seem to have folded time with all I had to do today! Happy New Mooning, DUPeeps! 🙏🏻★

Pluto Stations Direct

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*

As Pluto stations Direct during a charged Libra New Moon the inward focus, soul searching and deep excavation shadow work of the past few months will now be brought fully into your awareness and support the breaking open of a new chapter for you.
The transformational energy of the underworld supports your healing and soul retrieval work with a relentless gaze.
It may feel energetically disruptive as you tune into the shift of Plutos focus over the next few days and you acclimate to the vibrational frequency it’s now asking you to align with.
Pluto always demands absolute devotion to its karmic lessons and now asks you to intuit what you’ve learned through this intense emotional ride and spiritual detox as you let go of fears, self sabotaging patterns and you worked tirelessly to reclaim your power and to own the shadow cosmic chaos within.
It’s gifted you insights that have completely altered how you see yourself, strengthening your will so that you move beyond the self destruct and trauma storylines and step into a new era of courage and awareness of your own energy, how to work with your sub conscious and be more committed to connect to your higher mind.
The alchemy of October is here to be harnessed and Pluto is driving an electrifying rise to a whole new level of understanding and evolutionary growth for you.
Embrace the lessons learned, open your mind and move with the magic of the next few weeks to see the real impact of your profound soul work during this sacred time.

Bright New Moon Blessings

Musings by & reposted via Romy Wyser
Image credit: ramonlaasc 🙏🏻

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

YESSS!  Happy New Moon 🌚!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I'm alive again just in time for it. 🌚

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Can't remember if I posted this or not! LOVE the Autumn Spice! Plus alchemy is fun!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:YESSS!  Happy New Moon 🌚!

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm alive again just in time for it. 🌚

Happy to know my homies are alive and well!

Lagertha
Elizabeth Grace
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 10

.........  pointless posting

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

“My dad has bees.🐝Today I went to his house and he showed me all of the honey he had gotten from the hives. He took the lid off of a 5 gallon bucket full of honey and on top of the honey there were 3 little bees, struggling. They were covered in sticky honey and drowning. I asked him if we could help them and he said he was sure they wouldn't survive.

Casualties of honey collection I suppose.

I asked him again if we could at least get them out and kill them quickly, after all he was the one who taught me to put a suffering animal (or bug) out of its misery. He finally conceded and scooped the bees out of the bucket. He put them in an empty Chobani yogurt container and put the plastic container outside.

Because he had disrupted the hive with the earlier honey 🍯 collection, there were bees flying all over outside.

We put the 3 little bees in the container on a bench and left them to their fate. My dad called me out a little while later to show me what was happening. These three little bees were surrounded by all of their sisters (all of the bees are females) and they were cleaning the sticky nearly dead bees, helping them to get all of the honey off of their bodies. We came back a short time later and there was only one little bee left in the container. She was still being tended to by her sisters.

When it was time for me to leave we checked one last time and all three of the bees had been cleaned off enough to fly away and the container was empty.

Those three little bees lived because they were surrounded by family and friends who would not give up on them, family and friends who refused to let them drown in their own stickiness and resolved to help until the last little bee could be set free.

Bee Sisters. Bee Peers. Bee Teammates. Bee Kind. ❣️

We could all learn a thing or two from these bees." 🐝 🐝 🐝

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ I've learned over the years that trying to save bugs from situations like that does more harm than good. A delicate touch is needed and their own kind would know best. It's good to know they look out for each other.

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 706

Yes, what an amazing story, I love it.  I found out not all bees sting, male bumblebees don't even have a stinger, I encountered so many of them this year in our garden it was helpful to tell the difference by looking at them.  Albeeit, I had to deadhead the zinnias 🌼🌸🌹

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

A'ho!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Yesss. Especially unpleasant chapters of The Past. Clinging to them does nothing but invite them to hang around in The Present.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Indeed; there's a Universe inside of us.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me. She smiled and said to me. . .

"I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me...
I stopped fighting with my in laws...
I stopped fighting for attention...
I stopped fighting to meet peoples expectation of me...
I stopped fighting for my rights with inconsiderate people..
I stopped fighting to please everyone...
I stopped fighting to prove they were wrong about me....
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight...
And I started fighting for
my vision,
my dreams,
my ideas and
my destiny.
The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful & so much more content."

Some fights are not worth your time..... Choose what you fight for wisely.

Go to page:
Go to: