Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 517

#2 today, since I didn’t listen to the universe and picked against my intuition yesterday 😅

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11157

The reveal! Again, I'll post each card separately so that you can see the card up closer. And, again, there are accompanying incantations; however, I will not be posting those publicly.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Card 1. HAPPINESS

Magical Guidance:

In the quest for happiness, you need to decipher what it is that truly gives you a cheery disposition. This may be through a loving relationship, securing a top job, gaining popularity, acquiring new clothes, purchasing a shiny new car, being surrounded by pets or going on holiday. Yet, the key to happiness is to see joy and perfection in absolutely everything, which in turn gives you a buzz of magic from deep within. The feeling of elation is what you wish to experience. So focus on the positive and be the one to turn frowns upside down. Get everyone smiling. When you choose happiness your mood is elevated and you tap into a limitless supply of joy! Happy Days!

Magical Meanings:

• An event has a very happy outcome.
• Actively seek out situations that are positive and uplifting.
• Good news arrives.
• Happiness is yours.
• A happy outcome is assured.

Stone: Black Tourmaline

Black Tourmaline crystal stone meaning is connected to its deep pitch-black color. Because of its dark coloration, this stone has a strong energy and an ability to absorb negative energy without compromising its own energy. It is often used for protection.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Card 2. BLESSINGS

Magical Guidance

When you desire someone else to experience the world through the sacred eyes of sanctity, honor and gratitude, then you offer them a great blessing. This is a wonderful way to work with the pure energies of the Universe and to attract a cornucopia of abundance in your life. Remember that everything you send out comes back to you threefold, so open yourself up to receive great blessings from your guides, angels, and great masters. As you say prayers for the world, dedicate candles, partake in yoga, read spiritual books, chant and burn incense as you raise your vibration and truly light up your life and ultimately, the world as well.

Magical Meanings:

• Count your blessings.
• Give thanks for all the good in your life.
• The approval you seek is given.
• A dream comes true.
• A kind act brings blessings.

Stone: Smokey Quartz

In the realm of dark stones, Smoky Quartz offers a rare and beautiful transparency that draws light into shades of black and brown. With crystals as pale and surreal as a wisp of smoke, as dark and clear as midnight waters, or as warm and rich as a cognac by the fire, this mineral honors its connection with Mother Earth. It is a talisman of the Root Chakra, an anchor in the natural world, drawing white light energy from the Crown down through the body to be deeply rooted into the physical plane. It initiates movement of primal forces within the body and activates one’s survival instincts in a purified way. It brings strength and stability, and a sense of personal pride in walking the Earth and inhabiting a human form.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Card 3. HOME

Magical Guidance

Home is definitely where the heart is. It's a place of security, protection, comfort, and sanctuary – and, for you, there's nothing better than the feeling of being 'at home'. As idyllic as that sounds, the reality of the home is sometimes far harsher, with disagreements, interruptions, or no time to call your own. But feeling like an outsider is hard for anyone looking in. So it's time to breathe new energy into your dwelling place by enhancing the ambiance with peace, warmth, and happiness. Retreating within your newly energized home for a while will restore you to the full strength required to face the outside world.

Magical Meanings:

• A house sale goes through.
• Someone's trying to make themselves at home.
• Put your boundaries in place.
• Clear out any clutter.

Stone: Clear Quartz

Clear Quartz is one of the purest examples and is considered to be the light bringer. It’s an amazing amplifying stone, meaning that whatever you pour into it, will pour out tenfold. The clarity of its many faces can spark memory, hone concentration, and bring your whole being back to balance. It's known as the Master Healer and carries crystal king status.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I picked No 3 ( because, yes; I also pick )!

This was spot on for me. I just had to establish some boundaries with my newish neighbor, and the last of the furniture moving out of here is packed and ready to go! Unfortunately, the mover's father passed away ( bless him ) so he wasn't able to get it this weekend.

I did get my new dining suit in yesterday and I absolutely love it! The table and wall decor arrives Wednesday! So clutter-clearing I am! Once all that old is out the painting begins! Then the rest of the new furniture! I just might make my December deadline for this sanctuary yet! Which, if you remember, was my word of the year! So this project will be a year in the making!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

Ahavati said:Card 2. BLESSINGS

Magical Guidance

When you desire someone else to experience the world through the sacred eyes of sanctity, honor and gratitude, then you offer them a great blessing. This is a wonderful way to work with the pure energies of the Universe and to attract a cornucopia of abundance in your life. Remember that everything you send out comes back to you threefold, so open yourself up to receive great blessings from your guides, angels, and great masters. As you say prayers for the world, dedicate candles, partake in yoga, read spiritual books, chant and burn incense as you raise your vibration and truly light up your life and ultimately, the world as well.

Magical Meanings:

• Count your blessings.
• Give thanks for all the good in your life.
• The approval you seek is given.
• A dream comes true.
• A kind act brings blessings.

Stone: Smokey Quartz

In the realm of dark stones, Smoky Quartz offers a rare and beautiful transparency that draws light into shades of black and brown. With crystals as pale and surreal as a wisp of smoke, as dark and clear as midnight waters, or as warm and rich as a cognac by the fire, this mineral honors its connection with Mother Earth. It is a talisman of the Root Chakra, an anchor in the natural world, drawing white light energy from the Crown down through the body to be deeply rooted into the physical plane. It initiates movement of primal forces within the body and activates one’s survival instincts in a purified way. It brings strength and stability, and a sense of personal pride in walking the Earth and inhabiting a human form.

I will do my best to keep this in mind and apply it in my own way. Praying and other spiritual practices or rituals are not something that I'm not accustomed to. Stems from non religious or spiritual upbringing.

Thank you for this blessing!

xo

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:I picked No 3 ( because, yes; I also pick )!

This was spot on for me. I just had to establish some boundaries with my newish neighbor, and the last of the furniture moving out of here is packed and ready to go! Unfortunately, the mover's father passed away ( bless him ) so he wasn't able to get it this weekend.

I did get my new dining suit in yesterday and I absolutely love it! The table and wall decor arrives Wednesday! So clutter-clearing I am! Once all that old is out the painting begins! Then the rest of the new furniture! I just might make my December deadline for this sanctuary yet! Which, if you remember, was my word of the year! So this project will be a year in the making!

Bravo to you! I'm always thrilled to hear about your progress on the home front.

Sorry to hear about your mover's loss. 🙏

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Bravo to you! I'm always thrilled to hear about your progress on the home front.

Sorry to hear about your mover's loss. 🙏

Yes, that was very tragic.  It's not a club I wish anyone to become a member of.

It'll all be moved out in divine timing.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I will do my best to keep this in mind and apply it in my own way. Praying and other spiritual practices or rituals are not something that I'm not accustomed to. Stems from non religious or spiritual upbringing.

Thank you for this blessing!

xo

And here I was thinking your meditation practice was going well!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

And here I was thinking your meditation practice was going well!

I'm actually quite crap at it. I have better success focusing on something specific than nothing at all.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'm actually quite crap at it. I have better success focusing on something specific than nothing at all.

Guided meditation might work best for you, until you get the hang of it. Then go out on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx8iUvfyCY&t=38s

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Guided meditation might work best for you, until you get the hang of it. Then go out on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx8iUvfyCY&t=38s

I'll give anything a try. For a while I tried listening to a laundry dryer recording to serve as white noise, but the end result was usually me just dozing off.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'll give anything a try. For a while I tried listening to a laundry dryer recording to serve as white noise, but the end result was usually me just dozing off.

I just finished one with a group in preparation for a master class that begins this afternoon [/neverending]

I thought about this afterward; I think it important to those first learning meditation to realize just how difficult it may be; however, also how important it is.

I highly recommend watching "Mindfulness" on Prime. xo

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

I just finished one with a group in preparation for a master class that begins this afternoon [/neverending]

I thought about this afterward; I think it important to those first learning meditation to realize just how difficult it may be; however, also how important it is.

I highly recommend watching "Mindfulness" on Prime. xo

Turns out, I don't have access to Prime at the moment. My list of things to watch is getting pretty extensive LOL!

What I do understand from countless Abraham Hicks videos that meditation plays a huge role in aligning oneself with source, which can be difficult to achieve and maintain when you are constantly churning out thoughts as well as thoughts of an alternative vibration.

Which is why when I ran into difficulty with meditation, I did my best to focus on pleasant scenarios.

Go to page:
Go to: