Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11157

I just have to mention that the Spellcaster Deck is an amazing tool for those whose hearts sing at the mere notion of magic, and who feel an affinity with the ways of natural healing in accordance with the magical laws of nature. Ancient wisdom is still relevant for the modern magical practitioner.

Can't wait to see who it's for! That first reading with a new deck is always exciting.  Here's a photo of the back of the cards. Beautifully symbolic!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Let's do a card pull from the Spellcasting Deck! Choose  1 thru 3 and I'll reveal later this afternoon. You can private message if you like.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

I pulled the number 1 out of my Universe Hat. So looking forward to this!

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 517

I feel #3 calling my name today!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Here are your reveals! I'll post in three separate posts so you can view your card.

Notation: While there are spell incantations for each card, I will not be posting those here. Spell incantations should not be taken lightly, and performed only when one has adequate knowledge. If you would like the spell incantation please message me. <3

Card 1.  STRENGTH

Magical Guidance
Because you're of a sensitive nature, you've been misunderstood and have been perceived as weak. It's tie to release the roaring lion within and let others know you mean business. Robustness is required as you step uo to your responsibilities and reclaim your power. Rapid growth accompanies you as you deal with emotional or mental issues. So draw strength from that knowledge in order to heal and become strong again. Take heed of signs to up your physical activity to build the fortitude and resilience you need to withstand any pressures you're facing. Strength will pull you through when faced with your greatest weakness.

Magical Meanings
• You're stronger than you realize.
• Believe in Yourself.
• Determination will get the job done.
• your spiritual side is strong.
• Strength emerges through forgiveness.

Stone: Pink Tourmaline
Pink Tourmaline is a stone of love, compassion, emotional healing and self love. It helps calm ones emotions in times of distress, and is the perfect stone to carry if you suffer from daily bouts of anxiety. This stone is such a strong healing stone due to it commonly being formed within Quartz masses. Quartz naturally amplifies any stone placed near it, so it's regularly recommended Pink to anyone suffering from heavy emotional pain weighing on the heart. For people who have recently gone through a tragedy, heartbreak, loss of a loved one, or simply can't kick that daily depression, Pink Tourmaline is the stone for you. Try meditating with a piece over your heart and allow the crystals healing energies to directly absorb into your heart space. Allow yourself to face whatever it is weighing on you and look for resolution.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Card 2. BOUNDARIES

Magical Guidance
You're being taken for a ride—again! People do like taking advantage of you, don't they? The problem is that you like to please people, and so you avoid letting them down and pander to their requests. You have a kind soul and would do anything for anyone. It's a beautiful gesture and you genuinely want everybody to be happy, but at what cost? If your own wants and needs are being ignored then always putting others first means that you're not valuing yourself. When you say 'yes' to others, make sure that you're not saying 'no' to yourself. Eventually you'll feel worn down, trodden on and resentful,. It's time to be assertive and out boundaries in place.

Magical Meanings
• You like to relieve people of burdens rather than impose.
• You're under no obligation.
• Saying 'no' empowers you.
• See your demands from another's point of view.
• Boundaries ensure respect and understanding.

Stone: Orange Calcite
Orange Calcite is an incredibly energizing and cleansing stone, particularly for the lower chakras, or energy centers, concerned with our feelings of belonging in the world, being connected to others and the planet, and our creativity. It is an excellent stone to choose to balance the emotions and release feelings of fear and anxiety.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Card 3. ANIMALS

Magical Guidance
You can often feel that you'd much prefer the company of furry and feathered friends to that of the human variety. You understand animals are special for they hold no judgement, only a pure love that radiates on a cosmic level. Show your appreciation of their loyalty and personal qualities y taking time out with an animal companion or playing with a beloved pet. The love you share with animals is special and continues when they pass over, as they remain faithfully by your side in Spirit. Losing an animal companion who's wandered far from home is a heartbreaking worry. Your prayers for protection will guide them safely back at this time.

Magical Meanings
• Train as an animal healer and communicator.
• Support and campaign for animal charities.
• A deceased animal companion is still very much with you.
• An animal brings healing.

Stone: Green Fluorite
Green Fluorite is a “growth crystal” – a powerful conduit of the earth’s Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature’s constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or a new business venture.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:
Card 1.  STRENGTH

Magical Guidance
Because you're of a sensitive nature, you've been misunderstood and have been perceived as weak. It's tie to release the roaring lion within and let others know you mean business. Robustness is required as you step uo to your responsibilities and reclaim your power. Rapid growth accompanies you as you deal with emotional or mental issues. So draw strength from that knowledge in order to heal and become strong again. Take heed of signs to up your physical activity to build the fortitude and resilience you need to withstand any pressures you're facing. Strength will pull you through when faced with your greatest weakness.

Magical Meanings
• You're stronger than you realize.
• Believe in Yourself.
• Determination will get the job done.
• your spiritual side is strong.
• Strength emerges through forgiveness.

Stone: Pink Tourmaline
Pink Tourmaline is a stone of love, compassion, emotional healing and self love. It helps calm ones emotions in times of distress, and is the perfect stone to carry if you suffer from daily bouts of anxiety. This stone is such a strong healing stone due to it commonly being formed within Quartz masses. Quartz naturally amplifies any stone placed near it, so it's regularly recommended Pink to anyone suffering from heavy emotional pain weighing on the heart. For people who have recently gone through a tragedy, heartbreak, loss of a loved one, or simply can't kick that daily depression, Pink Tourmaline is the stone for you. Try meditating with a piece over your heart and allow the crystals healing energies to directly absorb into your heart space. Allow yourself to face whatever it is weighing on you and look for resolution.

Thank you for this. As for why I picked this card of the three, my best guess is that it is meant to prepare me for the future to come; perhaps a reminder of what I have already endured and am capable of withstanding.

xo

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Thank you for this. As for why I picked this card of the three, my best guess is that it is meant to prepare me for the future to come; perhaps a reminder of what I have already endured and am capable of withstanding.

xo

Only you know the meaning meant for you. If a card doesn't resonate, then look at it from a different perspective, because the cards never lie. 🙏💙

AaronBraveHeart
AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
  profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 27

Wow I chose 2 before seeing the meaning and it's right on point.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:Wow I chose 2 before seeing the meaning and it's right on point.

Thank you, Aaron. The Cards never lie. I actually intuited the crystals prior to even seeing the cards and was amazed at how well they fit. xo

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Let's do this again! This deck still hasn't called to  any reading recipients yet, so I'm going to have fun getting to know it until it does. It's simply a magical deck.

Pick a card and I'll intuit the meaning later today!

AaronBraveHeart
AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
  profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 27

1:)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Archangel Michael, I invoke the power of your mighty light, sword, and shield to protect all those in the pathway of Hurricane Ida. I pray protection for my family, friends, and any DU members who live in the gulf coast area. Amen.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said: Let's do this again! This deck still hasn't called to  any reading recipients yet, so I'm going to have fun getting to know it until it does. It's simply a magical deck.

Pick a card and I'll intuit the meaning later today!

#2 according to the Universe. xo

Go to page:
Go to: