Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Going on 10+ years of keeping a safe distance from my sister. Living at least 3 hours away when she can't afford a car has made all the difference in the world. If I never see and hear from her again, that's fine with me.

Everyone is worthy of a life free from exploitation and manipulation. And, it's not your responsibility to save the rest of the world from such people. They are already in a constant state of self destruction; burning bridges comes naturally to them.

I realize everyone evolves in their own time, and do try to exercise patience; however, patience is truly tried with those types of individuals. "Compassion, Tammy. Imagine how miserable they truly are."

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is always a good reminder of why we exist.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Various smudging sticks:

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Abundant new moon, ( as of 9:50 AM ET ) in 16 degrees of Leo, Everyone! It's also the peak of the 8/8 Lions' Gate energies!  And I can't say it any better than this!

Leo asks you to step into your magnetic and confident self, to be courageous and shed all that no longer resonates with your true Divine being, to move forward with your vision and take inspired action boldly....and to do it all in a joyful way that allows your radiant light to SHINE! This is a fantastic time to explore new ways of doing things and embrace new directions. If you have been holding back on moving forward with something in your life-Leo is asking you to take that first step now! There's no hiding with this dynamic new moon! It's time to step fully into BEING the powerful and special being that you are. 🦋

We are in the midst of the powerful Lion's Gate portal, which began on July 26th and reaches its peak on August 8th. These energies will continue to reverberate through August 12th. The Lion's Gate occurs when the Sun and the Earth align with Sirius, creating an opening between the physical and spiritual worlds. The sun is the ruler of Leo, so there is a strong focus on the Leo energies listed above as well as the Sirian focus-which is connected with new beginnings, new insights, new awareness and higher levels of conscious awakening.

We are being showered with an astounding amount of divine wisdom from the higher realms now, which when integrated will help to activate our DNA as well assist in our awakening process. This is a period of time when the celestial energies are supercharged and helping us to manifest much more quickly-so this is the time to decide where you want to go! We are being provided with an EPIC energetic opportunity to take the steps towards creating an aligned life that serves us completely. You may notice that your life may already be starting to change SO much that the old is no longer aligned with the person you are becoming! This is the awesome transformative power of the Lion's Gate portal. 🦁

It's a fabulous time to look back at how far you've come this year, integrate everything that has led you to where you are now, and ensure that you are in alignment with where you are headed. Boldly embrace any much needed changes that will drive you head first out of your comfort zone and help to create more of this alignment in your life!

This Leo new moon trines Chiron (the Wounded Healer) and is also squaring Uranus (independence and freedom, unexpected changes). We are connecting into some very powerful healing energy, both to help ourselves heal as well as the world. What actions can you take to assist with healing humanity, as well as healing yourself at this time?

New moons are for setting intentions and planting the seeds for your magical desires to manifest later on in the moon cycle. The best time to set your intentions is from the time the new moon becomes exact (6:50 AM Pacific/9:50 AM Eastern) up until 48 hours afterward.  Avoid setting intentions during a moon void of course period.

Q's to journal, reflect or meditate upon now:

🔥Where am I resisting change and not living fully as my unique and authentic self?

🔥Which area of my life is calling for me to go in a new direction now?

🔥How can I begin to allow more space for fun and play in my life?

Remember that you are an amazing and POWERFUL creator! As a soul, you chose to be here at this transformative time to help to bring in the new world that we are birthing together. Take this opportunity to make changes for the better, and take the bold steps towards creating the life that you desire during this Leo season.

You've GOT this!! 🦁🦋🔥

~ Tami Long Schmickle

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

I'm sooooo excited! There's so much energy that I can't seem to sleep more than 5 hours a night lately!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Right?! The energy is palpable! My altar is ready!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

"It was not witches who burned.

It was women.

Women who were seen as
Too beautiful
Too outspoken
Had too much water in the well (yes, seriously)
Who had a birthmark
Women who were too skilled with herbal medicine
Too loud
Too quiet
Too much red in her hair
Women who had a strong nature connection
Women who danced
Women who sung
or anything else, really.

ANY WOMAN WAS AT RISK BURNING IN THE SIXTEEN HUNDREDS
Sisters testified and turned on each other when their babies were held under ice.
Children were tortured to confess their experiences with “witches” by being fake executed in ovens.

Women were held under water and if they float, they were guilty and executed.
If they sunk and drowned they were innocent.
Women were thrown off cliffs.

Women were put in deep holes in the ground.

The  start of this madness was years of famine, war between religions and  lots of fear. The churches said that witches, demons and the devil did  exist and women were nothing but trouble. As we see even today, there is  often a scapegoat created, and the chaos escalated in Sweden when the  Bible became law and everything that did not line up with what the  church said became lethal. The Bible fanaticism killed thousands of  women. Everything connected to a women became feared, especially her  sexuality. It became labeled as dark and dangerous and was the core of  the witch trials through out the world.

Why do I write this?

Because  I think the usage of words are important, especially when we are doing  the work to pull these murky, repressed and forgotten about stories to  the surface. Because knowing our history is important when we are  building the new world. When we are doing the healing work of our  lineages and as women. To give the women who were slaughtered a voice,  to give them redress and a chance of peace.

It was not witches who burned.

It was women."~

~Fia Forsström

It was women.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Stories like that make me full body cringe, as if being treated as lesser than a man wasn't already enough.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Stories like that make me full body cringe, as if being treated as lesser than a man wasn't already enough.

It's history as written by man. The rise of the feminine is at hand. Aye git dae bad spirits oot!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Kind of a true story; the names have been changed to protect the hopelessly hopeful.

STILL chugging along with readings! I am halfway through the 112 required!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Awww!

Ahavati said:
Kind of a true story; the names have been changed to protect the hopelessly hopeful.

STILL chugging along with readings! I am halfway through the 112 required!

You go girl! ❤

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

"My prayer is, let me be a blessing to someone or something today." -Jean Houston

What she said! ^

JohnnyBlaze said:Awww!

You go girl! ❤

Thank you! ❤

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

A South Carolina man won the lottery, then did it again 11 days later

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/14/us/south-carolina-man-wins-lottery-twice-trnd/index.html

"I couldn't believe it," he said. "My family was shocked when I broke the news."

In both cases, he missed the jackpot by just one number. Still, he's one lucky guy.

"The odds of winning $40,000 playing Mega Millions are 1 in 931,001, and the odds of winning $3 million are about 1 in 13 million," the South Carolina Education Lottery said.

Waiter, I'll have what he's having.

Still think the Universe is a bunch of random events?

The Cards don't lie; neither does the Lottery.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is an intense time of Universal Energies. You may realize some of your friends or loved ones have gone "quiet".  It's an energetically charged time of reflection, recharging & replenishing for the Empaths, Sensitives, Introverts & Lightworkers. Allow them their silence but keep an eye on them. They may need a little interaction or support. ❤️

I could see that you were
deep in thought and I
didn’t want to interrupt you
but I had a question
I needed to ask  
I couldn't escape it
so I thank my a deep
breath and I asked
"My love?"

you looked up at me through
the billowing steam rising up
from your peppermint tea