Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

JohnnyBlaze said:

Woot! Congratulations! Goals were made to be accomplished!

Thank you! I'm celebrating this weekend! It's no easy feat ( and yet it was ), that's for certain! I am just so ready for that week's break from EVERYTHING this week!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Girl God Books
Based in Norway

''I am the daughter
of a daughter.
Who is the daughter
of a daughter.
Who is also the daughter
of a daughter.
Some of us are mothers
but all of us are daughters,
all birthed through lines
that weave back to
that First Mother.
All connected from
the very beginning.
All connected in the now.
Mothers,
Daughters,
Grandmothers,
Great Grandmothers,
Great Great Grandmothers.
All daughters born from
One. Original. Egg.
from
One. Original. Woman.
So why the separation?
Why the animosity toward each other?
Why the arguing and fighting,
back-stabbing and lack of support?
The next time you see another woman,
look in her eyes and see the
Ancestral Lines – the lines of women –
that lead back to you.
Where are we going Mother?
And how will we get there Sister?
By staying connected Daughter
and allowing for difference.
For we are each one,
after all,
all Daughters
of Daughters
of Daughters
of our
One Mother.''

~Arlene Bailey ©2020, “The Daughter Line”

Painting by Julie Dillon, ''The Daughter of the Daughter of My Daughter''

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

It happens when we keep repeating the same patterns without recognizing their toxic nature.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Burn Baby, BURN Brightly! Make me wear my shades!

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Ahavati said:It happens when we keep repeating the same patterns without recognizing their toxic nature.

Yup

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Don't fight your sadness. It's here to heal you; not make you bitter and hard. ❤

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Welcome to the Lion’s Gate Portal

On August 8, an annual cosmic alignment known as the Lion’s Gate occurs. Powerful cosmic and spiritual energy will converge during this time thanks to Sirius, the brightest star in our sky, aligning perfectly with Orion’s Belt and the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt. Sirius is the star of abundance, creativity, and devotion. When it joins forces with the sun in Leo, for whom the portal is named, the energy to manifest, transform, and bring balance to your life is increased exponentially.

The zodiac sign of Leo is ruled by the sun, and it, in turn, rules the heart. So, when the sun in Leo aligns with Sirius, the star of devotion, it opens the door to intense love and the awakening of the Divine. The time of the Lion’s Gate Portal is a chance to recognize your personal power and begin to allow it to grow.

The Portal’s Link to Numerology

The Lion’s Gate Portal is open from July 26 – August 12, which is when you’ll feel the vibration of this forceful energy, with its greatest power peaking on 8/8. In numerology, 8 is all about power and balance. It is the power to bring your life into perfect harmony, be it financial stability, emotional well-being, realized ambitions, and the purging of negativity. All of these hopes and goals are already enhanced by the activation of the Lion’s Gate, and the numerological power of 8/8 offers you another spiritual boost. On its side, the number 8 becomes the symbol of infinity, symbolizing infinite manifestation and linking to the Divine inside of you and the Universe as a whole.

What Does the Lion’s Gate Portal Do?

The Lion’s Gate Portal is a massive influx of energy from the cosmos, but what exactly does that energy do while it’s open?

Enhances Love: Love is the greatest power of all, and when aligned with the heart of the Lion, it helps you access your inner divine love, truth, and light. This is the time of full soul embodiment in physical form, when you’ll be filled to overflowing with strength, courage, and the desire to be a force for good. You will realize the full power of divinity within you, access divine creative intelligence, and become the person you were always meant to be. This energy shifts us all into a more enlightened and evolved state, bringing dramatic new beginnings, new levels of consciousness, and helps us manifest the ascension of humankind together.

The energy of the portal aligns with the emerald-green Heart Chakra and makes the Solar Plexus Chakra glow like a golden-yellow sun, amplifying your self-confidence, willpower, inner balance, and ability to truly love yourself. Your soul shines brightest now, for you are on the path of personal mastery. This is when the balance of light and dark within your soul is achieved. It also activates energy to bring in soulmates and twin flames. Whether you have love in your life or you’re seeking it, your love energy will radiate with the warmth and beauty of the sun, acting like a siren call to summon love to you.

Increases Your Ability to Manifest: Your third eye will open wide as you meditate now, making your intuition blossom, your creativity manifest, and you will be able to receive illuminating guidance from your guardian angels. It also helps you tap into the stream of abundance and the flow of resources and money, increasing your prosperity. All you need to do is listen with your heart.

Cleanses Negativity: The ability to love and find balance within yourself during this time will allow you to release toxic relationships, old habits that have held you back, and negative assumptions about life. This sudden surge of high-frequency energy can overwhelm one’s chakras and senses, but there is nothing to fear. If you feel jittery or anxious, you’ll become calm when you recognize that great lovelight is channeling through you, helping your soul evolve higher. You are being charged up by Divine forces.

Accelerates Transformation: Making changes in your life can be difficult, whether they’re internal or external. Trust that the Universe has your best interests at heart right now as you put your hopes and ambitions at the forefront of your mind. Allow your inner divinity to shine now and take you from where you are to where you desire to go. You will be supported.

Let Positivity and Love In

As the Lion’s Gate swings open wide, write down what you want gone from your life, including what you need to heal, cleanse, or purge, and then write down what wondrous good you desire to replace it all with. Embrace the power of the portal today and allow it to empower you like never before. Let your inner light shine bright, transforming you into the person you were meant to be. The Lion’s Gate Portal is thing of power, and 8/8 is a day of balance, but it is also a day for the infinite, so embrace the infinite possibilities the power of the Lion’s Gate offers you.

https://www.californiapsychics.com/blog/astrology-numerology/what-lions-gate-portal.html

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ohh, wow! And the new moon begins on 8/8 at 1:50 p.m.! 🌚

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Ohh, wow! And the new moon begins on 8/8 at 1:50 p.m.! 🌚

It's gonna ROAR!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Been doing this A LOT lately. And boy are my dead or dying branches being pruned.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Get down on it!!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Get down on it!!

Ima gonna pitch a tent and camp on the sidewalk right outside the portal - it'll be like spiritual tailgaiting!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Ima gonna pitch a tent and camp on the sidewalk right outside the portal - it'll be like spiritual tailgaiting!

Tapping into this energy is amazing! I was having chills and rushes all day yesterday! I can't wait until the ceremony on the 8th!

🦁 The Lion's Gate offers the opportunity to align with your higher self.

❤ Embody Leo's traits of courage, self expression, and strength. In my Human Design chart, my conscious Sun is in Leo while my unconscious is in Scorpio. This is why I am at home in the sign of Leo as well as Scorpio.

With the sun in Leo, a new moon, and Sirius B, it should be an absolutely AMAZING evening of energy!

🌟 Sirius B, the dog star, planet of balance, truth, warrior spirit, Oneness with the universe, shares these energies with us as we step into our next best version.

🌟 The new moon symbolizes new beginnings, the time to plant seeds of personal and spiritual growth, new endeavours and projects.

🌟 8 is the number of infinity, abundance, personal and financial security, inner strength and wisdom.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This! Also, recognizing the one you are arguing with is the inner sociopath, as all humans have this part of shadow; therefore, taking the time to understand the unmet need of this part, so it can be anchored in the light is imperative.

The prime strategy existing in sociopathic behavior is to dim the light of others. As long as the light in others remains dim, there becomes more time in a collective lower vibrational frequency for such patterning to exist and take advantage of those in view. The way sociopathic behavior dims the lights of others is by demonstrating such shockingly confusing and egregious behavior that it shuts down the empathy of a heart-centered person. Whether witnessing it first hand, or personally on the receiving end of atrocious behavior, a heart-centered person shuts down in survival mode, now existing in the same realm as the sociopath. It is the realm of separation; us versus them and me against you.

From this space, a heart-centered person attempts to reason with a sociopath, even calling them out on their behavior, as if, they had the ability to self-reflect or even the capacity to acknowledge the importance of such a conscious instinct. As a heart-centered person turns away from their light to forge a battle with the wrong-doings of a sociopath, they are agreeing to receive all the sociopath has to dish out, in exchange for the fleeting opportunity to project their judgments onto a sociopathic condition that can only be strengthened by it. This is an unconscious agreement known as 'fair game'. If you want to give a sociopath a piece of your mind, you must enter their lower
vibrational domain and agree to receive them just as you insist on them hearing you. This is how anger acts as a force of self-manipulation, transforming any person's fight into another victim feeding the insatiable compulsive hunger of sociopathic tendencies.

Through the implementation of boundaries, a willingness to walk away instead of argue, while focusing on the personal and global changes that brings about a greater good for all, a heart-centered person stays aligned with their light — helping to unravel a darkness that cannot exist without others agreeing to enter their lower vibrational domain.

This is why, when giving your power to sociopathic behavior, you always have less power available to you. With less power available to you, the pull is to confront as a way of demanding change. This places you in the role of a frustrated child who demands change from the aloof archetypal parent -- more often than not leaving the parent archetype with all the power and the child unheard, invalidated, overlooked, and disempowered as a result. To fight sociopathic behavior is to give it more things to dominate and control. This doesn't mean to look away. That would be a form of spiritual bypassing. I am suggesting to look so deeply into the condition of sociopathic patterning until the pain sociopaths hide from can be seen. As the pain sociopaths hide from is seen by your consciousness, you are helping to dissolve the darkness that eliminates one more predator from the face of the planet; whether their soul is ready to perish or awaken into the presence of self-accountability.

This is what it means to anchor the light. It unhooks you from the patterns of victimhood to create a vibrational reality where all positive solutions that elicit change can be manifested, seen, and embraced for the salvation and sovereignty of all. Whether the anchoring of your light manifests more evolved forms of legislature, helps you focus on candidates you would rather vote for, inspires you to raise money and awareness for charitable organizations already bringing about the change you desire, or furthering any other community-inspired movement of progress, it is the light you anchor by seeing someone’s pain versus waging a war of judgment, that delivers each perceived 'enemy' into the hands of justice. This is all done by Universal Law and always on your behalf -- when leading by example becomes your gift to the world.

All For Love,
Matt Kahn

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Going on 10+ years of keeping a safe distance from my sister. Living at least 3 hours away when she can't afford a car has made all the difference in the world. If I never see and hear from her again, that's fine with me.

Everyone is worthy of a life free from exploitation and manipulation. And, it's not your responsibility to save the rest of the world from such people. They are already in a constant state of self destruction; burning bridges comes naturally to them.

Go to page:
Go to: