Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

She's diving! T-Minus foru days!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Nice! I love the metaphor!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Moonology ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙!

We are approaching the Dark Moon, my lovelies! Between 9:17 PM tonight and tomorrow night ( at which time the Moon will become a New Moon, and thus begins to wax ), you are in the darkest period of lunar influence. Tonight is a perfect time to seek Hekate ( Hecate ) if you so desire, and prepare for your New Moon rituals tomorrow night!

While the New Moon will transit into the lovely sign of Cancer tomorrow evening @ 9:17 PM, take note that she will quickly transit into courageous Leo Saturday evening @ 8:21 PM!  Friday is ruled by Venus, a lovely day focused on Love, friendship, reconciliationn, and beauty! Saturday is ruled by Saturn, and focuses on longevity, exorcism, endings, homes, and houses.

Cancer stimulates emotional rapport between people. Pinpoints need, supports growth and nurturance, as well as focuses on domestic concerns. Leo, on the other hand draws emphasis to self, central ideas,or institutions, away from connections with others and other emotional needs. People also tend to be dramatic.

So keep the above energies in mind whenever you plan your New Moon ritual!  

To enhance your ritual experience and energies, wear Coral tomorrow and Gray Saturday. Burning Violet tomorrow and Pine Saturday will also contribute to the experience.

Whether you're planning a gathering or simple ritual bath alone, I hope you're blessed with much love and positive juju throughout the weekend! But most importantly . . .

♥*♡∞:。.。 Stay Inspired 。.。:∞♡*♥

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

♥*♡∞:。.。 I am in Inspired 。.。:∞♡*♥

and always looking forward to beginning a new phase. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:♥*♡∞:。.。 I am in Inspired 。.。:∞♡*♥

and always looking forward to beginning a new phase. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Happy New Moon, All! Isn't this a beautiful message of hope to hold onto? <3

Right now there are Tibetan Buddhist monks in a temple in the Himalayas endlessly reciting mantras for the cessation of your suffering and for the flourishing of your happiness.

Someone you haven't met yet is already dreaming of adoring you.

Someone is writing a book that you will read in the next two years that will change how you look at life.

Nuns in the Alps are in endless vigil, praying for the Holy Spirit to alight the hearts of all of God's children.

A farmer is looking at his organic crops and whispering, "nourish them."

Someone wants to kiss you, to hold you, to make tea for you.

Someone is willing to lend you money, wants to know what your favorite food is, and treat you to a movie.

Someone in your orbit has something immensely valuable to give you — for free.

Something is being invented this year that will change how your generation lives, communicates, heals and passes on.

The next great song is being rehearsed.

Thousands of people are in yoga classes right now intentionally sending light out from their heart chakras and wrapping it around the earth.

Millions of children are assuming that everything is amazing and will always be that way.

Someone is in profound pain, and a few months from now, they'll be thriving like never before. From where they are, they just can't see it .

Someone who is craving to be partnered, to be acknowledged, to arrive, will get precisely what they want — and even more. And because that gift will be so fantastical in it's reach and sweetness, it will quite magically alter their memory of angsty longing and render it all "So worth the wait."

Someone has recently cracked open their joyous, genuine nature because they did the hard work of hauling years of oppression off of their psyche — this luminous juju is floating in the ether, and is accessible to you.

Someone just this second wished for world peace, in earnest.

Some civil servant is making sure that you get your mail, and your garbage is picked up, that the trains are running on time, and that you are generally safe.

Someone is dedicating their days to protecting your civil liberties and clean drinking water.

Someone is regaining their sanity.

Someone is coming back from the dead.

Someone is genuinely forgiving the seemingly unforgivable.

Someone is curing the incurable.

You. Me. Some. One. Now.

~ Danielle LaPorte via Mary Standing Otter

ART: Caroline Maniere

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

What a freaking amazing New Moon it was! Remember the darkness enables you to see the stars! <3

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Who wants to pull a general DU three-card spread for today from my new ENCHANTED MAP Oracle Deck?! I actually have 45 minutes before a lunch!

☆○o 。Readology 。o○☆

THE PAST INFLUENCE

No 15. ONE RING CIRCUS

Independence is key now as you step into your journey.  Others may not have had the vision or resources that you needed. Recognize that all the wisdom you've aquired along the way makes you particularly competent, and capable of moving forward with assurance.  Self-reliance has been important to get you where you are now.

Aother aspect to consider is creating and maintaining clear boundaries between you and another. You've had to be, or needed to be discerning about your partnerships. When you know who you are, and have a healthy sense of where you end and another begins, you're able to enter the best kinds of relationships, and will attract people who mirror back your wholeness.

Conversely, if you haven't created or maintained healthy boundaries; or, if you've been too dependent on others for gratification and self-worth, then your relationships have most likely been unhealthy, and mirrored that unhealthiness back onto you.

Regardless of what you, through the past have created for your life,  the present is malleable through the decisions you make now. Learn from your past experiences so that you can create a future you truly desire. Or you will be repeating a pattern over and over again.

THE PRESENT POINT OF VANTAGE:

No 38. HEAL THE OUCH

Forgiveness is the healer of the soul.

Wow! Does this card play into the past perfectly or what?!  Again, whatever you have created through the past can be altered through changes you make today. Those changes begin with forgiving not only others, but yourself as well.

It's really good to remember that mistakes are simply experiences. No more; no less.

I have said it a million times: forgiveness is not about others, but yourself, so that you can let go and move on. Basically, so another person doesn't have free rent in your head via your thoughts. The more you feed into these thoughts, the more that energy expands and attracts like-energy reflected back to you.

Letting go is the most difficult lesson we'll ever learn; however, it's also the most important in regards to happiness. This is a time for great soothing of the heart, body, mind, and soul, as this card indicates that healing will be prevalent in your life NOW.

If you feel drawn to study the healing arts, you'll be successful in developing your natural capacity to restore others to wellness. However, the message may be that you're being called to change your behaviours in order to heal the earth. Perhaps you'll switch to a cruelty-free diet, eating less meat; or, perhaps you'll pay ore attention to how much water or electricity you use. You're asked to be consious of your footprint on the sacred earth and all of life, and to commit to the healing path.

Heal the Ouch may also be an indicator of old wounds and broken bonds being mended. Reconciliations are possible now. Let bygones be bygones and forgive ( if you truly desire happiness, that is ).

PROBABLE FUTURE & POSSIBILITIES

No 16. RESCUE

What happens if you make changes? Well, this card is a fantastic pull for future possibilities: You are always safe and secure, and free to be yourself!

Asking for help isn't easy for many successful people; or, many in general. Especially those highly independent individuals who think they can do it all on their own. However, that's what you need to do now as you expand your life. If you find yourself troubled, you can expect help with whatever tissue is at hand now. You need only ask, and assistance will come your way.

The most important support you can expect is from Spirit. Get into a right relationship with the Divine and you'll see that many conditions ine up as if by magic to provide you with all the help you need. Ask and you'll recieve! That is no need to fear. Safety is a place within!

I feel led to list the Archangels who are here to assist humanity. It's important to know that these Archangles do not serve a particular religion, even though mentioned directly by some. They are here to assist HUMANITY as a whole, regardless of systems of belief.

URIEL: Transmutation & Illumination. Ask him to illuminate your path everyday, so that your life transforms into one of service to love.

ZADKIEL: Forgiveness, mercy, and benevolence. I need grace so I give grace. If you desire to be forgiven, and receive mercy - then extend it willingly to others. Ask Archangel Zadkiel to help you daily.

RAPHAEL: Physical, mental, and emotional healing. As Archangel Zadkiel assists your changing thoughts and forgiveness, Archangel Raphael will assist the healing of old wounds and pain, be they physical, mental, or emotional.

GABRIEL: Communication and expression. Are you experiencing writer's block? Call upon Archangel Gabriel. Are you having difficulty expressing your thoughts and/or emotions in a healthy and positive way? Archangel Gabriel will help you. He assists me every single day express what I feel or think in a loving and graceful way.

MICHAEL: Protection, Guidance, and Strength. Archangel Michael is not just for protection, but guidance as well. I call upon him each morning to protect me and guide me back to my path should I inadvertently stray. He also gives strength when you feel you can't go on.

JOPHIEL: Creativity, Beauty, Art.  Like Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Jophiel is the perfect one to call when you are experiencing writers block. Or any block, such as painting, composing, dance. This is the Archangel to call upon for any creative expression.

CHAMUEL: Unconditional Love and Adoration. Archangel Chamuel is a beautiful presence of Love and adoration when you feel alone. He is also facilitates peaceful relationships! If you're feeling a bit rocky with another, then call upon Archangel Chamuel!

HANIEL: Joy! I call upon and thank Archangel Haniel every morning for the lightness of being and joy she brings into my world daily. I never FAIL to smile or outright laugh whenever I call upon her. That is how powerful her presence is.

I hope this helps  one or all of you today! Life is a beautiful experience when you have all the tools you need in your toolbox! Be happy, you're never alone; and, most importantly. . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Whoop! I tracked down my hat that still had the numbers Zero thru 3 in it ( zero for all three cards ).

I drew the number 3, which amazingly reflected a day spent designing something and exploring the numerous variations of it that would suit both my desires and absolute needs. This comes as a reminder to ask for inspirations that could be incorporated into the process.

Thank you! xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You's welcome! The Archangels are badasses! You can't go wrong with them! ♥

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Women supporting Women

This is a beautiful story - thank you to all my own elephant tribe of women. 🙏🤗♥️

In the wild, when a mama elephant is giving birth, all the other female elephants in the herd back around her in formation. They close ranks so that the delivering mama cannot even be seen in the middle. They stomp and kick up dirt and soil to throw attackers off the scent and basically act like a pack of badasses.

They surround the mama and incoming baby in protection, sending a clear signal to predators that if they want to attack their friend while she is vulnerable, they'll have to get through 40 tons of female aggression first.

When the baby elephant is delivered, the sister elephants do two things: they kick sand or dirt over the newborn to protect its fragile skin from the sun, and then they all start trumpeting, a female
celebration of new life, of sisterhood, of something beautiful being born in a harsh, wild world despite enemies and attackers and predators and odds.
Scientists tell us this: They normally take this formation in only two cases - under attack by predators like lions, or during the birth of a new elephant.

This is what we do, girls. When our sisters are vulnerable, when they are giving birth to new life, new ideas, new ministries, new spaces, when they are under attack, when they need their people to surround them so they can create, deliver, heal, recover...we get in formation. We close ranks and literally have each others' backs. You want to mess with our sis? Come through us first. Good luck.

And when delivery comes, when new life makes its entrance, when healing finally begins, when the night has passed and our sister is ready to rise back up, we sound our trumpets because we saw it through together. We celebrate! We cheer! We raise our glasses and give thanks.  

I have this picture saved in three different places and in a frame. (I also have an elephant ring given to me and my girlfriends from Tara Porter Livesay - it tells me: never alone.) Maybe you need this too. If you are closing ranks around a vulnerable sister, or if your girls have you surrounded while you are tender, this is how we do it.

There is no community like a community of women.

Photo cred: David Yarrow Photography

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Greetings, Beautiful Poets!  Let's discuss the Moon for a bit.

So. . .there's this news story going around in regards to the Moon's "wobble". The headlines vary; anything from Oh Great, Now We Have To Worry About A Potentially Devastating ‘Moon Wobble’ ( Huff Post ) to Moon 'wobble', climate change will create record floods: study ( NY Post ).

Rest assured, this is a normal RECURRENCE. When questioning what NASA said, it's best to go to the horse's mouth, per se; thus, according to NASA There’s nothing new or dangerous about the wobble; it was first reported in 1728. What’s new is how one of the wobble’s effects on the Moon’s gravitational pull – the main cause of Earth’s tides – will combine with rising sea levels resulting from the planet’s warming.

Why will cities on such widely separated coastlines begin to experience these higher rates of flooding at almost the same time? The main reason is a regular wobble in the Moon’s orbit that takes 18.6 years to complete.

[ . . . ]

[i]“From a planning perspective, it’s important to know when we’ll see an increase,” Hamlington said. “Understanding that all your events are clustered in a particular month, or you might have more severe flooding in the second half of a year than the first – that’s useful information.” A high-tide flood tool developed by Thompson already exists on the NASA team’s sea level portal, a resource for decision-makers and the general public. The flood tool will be updated in the near future with the findings from this study.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/study-projects-a-surge-in-coastal-flooding-starting-in-2030s

Basically, the study/projection is a resource tool for planning, which is really cool for those who own beach-front property.

Let's see what the Queen of the Moon herself has to say about her "wobble"!

Well how about this card, which jumped right out of the deck?!

Waning Crescent 5: Peace

Peace of mind is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves. Refuse drama and do not freely engage with people who use drama as a weapon. Stop fighting: allow yourself to rest for a while. When we let what we no longer need go, we make room for peace.

We are an anxious bunch, us modern folk. We are constantly stimulated or not stimulated enough, we find it hard to sleep ( insomnia is at record levels in the Western world ), and for som ewe self-medicate with food, devices, drama, and work. We seek peace, but we don't know how to go about it particularly well.

Peace can begin with a series of decisions we make, for example, we can decide we can't control everythingn. Shock! the ancient Greek Stoics had a great strategy here, advising a split of your issues into 'I can control this' and 'I have no control over this.' Think about the most pressing and worrying issues you have right nnow or the situations that are giving you the most sleepless nights, then break them down into pieces and place them under the correct heading. Be honest and discerning.

What you will find is that most of your situations or issues are under the second heading. The Stoics advised that the things listed there deserve no more of your attention because they are actually out of your control. Howeve, those under "I can control this" are important, and you must action these to the best of your ability. These are those things you will influence and where you will glean the most change. While this seems a simple system, I promise you it will give you far less to worry about and instantly more peace.

We can be more focused and mindful about what we are doing in real time. We can place ourselves deliberately in sessions in quiet, beautiful and peaceful environments. We can learn what for us brings our body rest and peace. We can choose to not do the head miles of worry. Worry is, after all, chewing gum for the mind—not really nutritious in any way, but something to do.

When we let go of what we no longer really need, peace floods in, taking up this old space and healing it. Focus on today, and when provided with information meant to be a positive catalyst for change in the future, apply it the best you can: moment by moment, day by day.

What good does it do to worry about things years from now, that are completely out of your control. The Moon can be ruled by no man; she does as she pleases.

Your companion stone is Amythest today! Work with her to bring a positive impact on your mind by relieving stress, stimulating new ideas, and enhancing psychic abilities! She's not too bad at healing the physical and emotional aspects either.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:
When we let go of what we no longer really need, peace floods in, taking up this old space and healing it.

Hahaha! Nice! Give that wobbling brain a rest. I read about that a few days ago; it was the first I ever heard about it.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Hahaha! Nice! Give that wobbling brain a rest. I read about that a few days ago; it was the first I ever heard about it.

Some of these headlines make it sound like the end of the world! That's what seems to sell ads!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Bwahahahaha! Happy Friday all! xo

Go to page:
Go to: