Go to page:

The Gathering Place ( Modalities of Divination )

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:What do you do when you break your selenite wand into five pieces?! You thank the Universe you have five brand new pieces of selenite for doorways, etc. Then revel over the gift of a beautifully crafted spiral wand. 🌠

Nice! You have such thoughtful friends.

Those 5 pieces remind me of fingers.👋

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

JohnnyBlaze said:

Nice! You have such thoughtful friends.

Those 5 pieces remind me of fingers.👋

LOL! I didn't even think about that! 🖐

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

In addition to the New Moon on Thursday @ 6:53 AM, you have another opportunity!

When, Where And How You Can See Unique ‘Solar Horns’ On Thursday As North America Gets Its Weirdest Sunrise For 63 Years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2021/06/07/when-where-and-how-you-can-see-unique-solar-horns-on-thursday-as-north-america-gets-its-weirdest-sunrise-for-63-years/?fbclid=IwAR3YktzXMt2wVtAyejTFToP-Q-SDVxSO6bo-YlU6RPfCLXeoiEM63eQ3sR0&sh=54a6fc721e26

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:In addition to the New Moon on Thursday @ 6:53 AM, you have another opportunity!

When, Where And How You Can See Unique ‘Solar Horns’ On Thursday As North America Gets Its Weirdest Sunrise For 63 Years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2021/06/07/when-where-and-how-you-can-see-unique-solar-horns-on-thursday-as-north-america-gets-its-weirdest-sunrise-for-63-years/?fbclid=IwAR3YktzXMt2wVtAyejTFToP-Q-SDVxSO6bo-YlU6RPfCLXeoiEM63eQ3sR0&sh=54a6fc721e26

I'll probably miss out on this one because of a huge hill behind my house that delays my sunrise. But I am excited for everyone else!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Moonology ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Whoo hooo! We are less than 24 hours out from a New Moon Solar Eclipse in Gemini, occuring at 6:53 AM ( EST )! And, it's always magical to pull the exact card which correlates with the exact moon cycle, which happens to be a Dark Moon ( the day prior to the New Moon ).  I've only actually done this less than a handful of times, so it's very exciting to me.  I like to take it as a sign that I am exactly where I am meant to be at the time I am meant to be here.

Firstly, the card, then we'll get on with some other things you might want to be aware of.

No 1. Dark Moon: The Void

Mantra: "I freely release what I no longer need."

Your time to rest and reset is here! Release all that does not serve you; stop resisting! The void is a time of possibility, not just darkness. There is nothing to fear in letting go of negative patterns and habits, so for gosh sakes, let them go!

While the Full Moon—full attractive power—gets all the publicity, the Dark Moon—which offers the infinite possibilities of a clean slate—is just as powerful in its own way.

The Dark Moon often looks like just a darker piece of the night sky, and in some cultures, the way it appears harkens back to the idea of the 'void'. It is a place of unknowable secrets, a state of 'everything and nothng' or a place ot prepare or rest before moving on. To me, personally, htere is a relieving restful quality about this darkest Moon that allows pondering and decisions about wat we can jjettison before making fresh plans for the New Moon ( which is what I have been doing today for tomorrow ).

If you find yourself resisting the Dark Moon, it is usually a clear sign that you are being stubborn about letting go of something that is old and not serving you in a positive way any longer. Often that is a fear or pattern that was created to protect you in some way; however, it is now antiquated and that protection is no longer needed for you to feel or be safe.

This Moon is not only powerful, but incredibly gentle in the way it can help you unravel what actually is so you can emrace the fresh start of tomorrow.

Relax, reframe and think about how much better your life will be without that bad habit, fear, or pattern. Get very clear about the possibilities of this transformation and what it will give you in real terms.

This is the power of the Dark Moon: it is the optimum time in the cycle to release the old and cut the cords of relationships and traumas that deserve no time and attentionn in your present.
~

Secondly, this Dark and New Moon Solar Eclipse are both in the sign of Gemini; however, the latter willl transit into Cancer at 3:23 AM Friday morning. This means between 3:23 & 6:53 AM the New Moon will be in Cancer.

The New Moon is tomorrow, Thursday, and Thursday is ruled by Jupiter. This is the planet of Expansion, money, prosperity, and generosity! Not only do you have the perfect opportunity to attract all you desire, you also have an opportunity to be generous to others so as to enhance that attraction.

The first 21.5 hours of the New Moon is in Gemini! Gemini is the Air sign of communication, as well as the playful sign of fun & games. However, be wary of signing contracts or beginning new ventures, as things begun now are easily changed by outside influence.  

The final 2.5 hours of the New Moon is in Cancer, who just happens to be ruled by the Moon herself. This energies stimulates emotional rapport between people. It also pinpoints need while supporting growth and nurturance. Cancer loves domestication, their home, surroundings, and family. They work hard to inundate their abodes with beauty and balance.

Thus, Friday and through the weekend would be a perfect time to tend to household and yard chores. It's also a great time for projects and sprucing up.

If you want to enhance this Dark Moon energy, wear White and burn Marjoram. If you want to enhance your personal energy for the New Moon tomorrow, wear Turquoise and burn Carnation.

Your companion stone for the Dark Moon is Jet:

Working almost like an energetic filter, Jet is a wonderful grounding stone that has intense purification and protection properties. Jet is known for clearing the aura of impure energies and is an important stone for the medicine bag. Jet can be used to cleanse other crystals by placing them in a bowl with several smaller pieces of Jet.

Happy Dark & New Moon Eclipsing! Share your rituals and photos if you so feel led. But, most importantly:

♥*♡∞:。.。 Stay Inspired 。.。:∞♡*♥

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I feel to draw a card on the exact day it references is significant of a major mental decluttering and a tuning into one's spiritual frequency

Dark Moon, Solar Eclipse, New Moon . . . I'm psyched! 🌚🌞

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

We are about six hours out from the "Ring of Fire" Solar Eclipse!

For those who may not be in the eclipse zone, you can still catch it streamed live here:

https://www.livescience.com/watch-solar-eclipse-june-2021-online.html

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Testing.

Edit: Okay, for whatever odd reason the above post wasn't bumped, and I wanted to ensure that the link was accesible to those who wanted to observe!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

The sun just cleared the hill behind my house 30 minutes after actual sunrise.

No observable partial solar festivity for me LOL!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:The sun just cleared the hill behind my house 30 minutes after actual sunrise.

No observable partial solar festivity for me LOL!

LOL! My class didn't end until after 10:00 PM ( the trials of taking a class at PST ). I didn't get settled until almost midnight; was awakened by a flashlight flashing about the yard ( someone looking for a pet who escaped their home ). It's over cast and gloomy today, but I think it's fighting to clear up. Nothing live here but heavy cloud-cover. Dangit.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Aww, shucks! Better luck next eclipse for the both of us!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Aww, shucks! Better luck next eclipse for the both of us!

The beautiful thing about the moon, or any celestial event, is that despite what is happening on earth, be it natural clouds or those of war, it carries on regardless, beautifully and perfectly.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I've shared this before; however, it's a perfect reminder for the New Moon intentions! Set those babies and meditate/pray on them until the Full Moon Release!

Artist :-Thinloth

According to an ancient shamanic blessing translated from Nahuatl:

′′ I release my partner from the obligation to complete me.

I release my parents from the feeling they failed with me.

I release my children from the need to bring me pride, so they can write their own paths to the rhythm of their hearts, as it whispers in their ear.

I don't lack anything, I learn from all beings, all the time.

Thanking my grandparents and ancestors who came together to allow me to be alive and follow my path today.

I release them from past failures and unfulfilled desires, knowing they have done their best to travel their way of living with their standard of consciousness.

I strip my soul before their eyes that's why they know I don't hide or owe anything.

I must be faithful to myself more than ever by walking with heart wisdom, I know that I am fulfilling my life project, free from family loyalties that can disrupt my peace and happiness, this detachment is my responsibility.

I surrender the role of the savior, to be the one who unites or meets the expectations of others.

I cherish my essence, my way of expressing it, even if not everyone can understand me.

I honor you, I love you and recognize you innocent.
I honor the divinity in me and you...

We are free. ′′

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I remember this. A striking photo to accompany an excellent blessing.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Felt led to pull for DU today. The below is a perfect example of why I know the cards never lie. Ever.

༅:*゚:*:✼✿ The Prophet ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅

Kalil Gibran's 'The Prophet' Oracle Card Set:

No 36 PLEASURE IS A FREEDOM SONG

And so says the Prophet on Pleasure:

And your body is the harp of your soul,
And it is yours to bring forth sweet music from it or confused sounds.
And now you ask in your heart, "How shall we distinguish that which is good in pleasure from that which is not good?"
Go to your fields and your gardens, and you shall learn that it is the plasure of the bee to gather honey of the flower.
But it is also the pleasure of the flower to yield its honey to the bee.
For to the bee a flower is a fountain of life,
And to the flower a bee is a messenger of love,
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.

✧༺♥༻∞

We can learn a lot from nature. Same sex behaviour is common across the animal kingdom. The only instance sex is not pleasurable is if it's non-consensual or pedophilic. And neither has anything to do with sexual gender or orientation.

Love one another DU; it's the only healthy alternative to fear. But, most of all . . .

♥*♡∞:。.。 Stay Inspired 。.。:∞♡*♥

Go to page:
Go to: