Go to page:

The Politics Place

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 72

The next American Civil War is already underway. It's a "battle of ideas" in the internet age. i've heard that phrase many times, so fortunately we're not exactly talkin Chancellorsville and Gettysburg here. The "other side" is always the guilty party. People find conspiracies hard to believe yet villains on the other side are always conspiring. Welcome to the great zero-sum game that you lose when you choose a side. Nigh time to harvest whatever energy that is being farmed here. The system must be destroyed to make way for the next, whatever that might be. I don't really worry about that. It's like complaining about the rain at this point. We're actually lucky to witness our fast-track to synthesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUSHXhhTYRc&t=100s

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

cold_fusion said:This thread is becoming hilarious by each post. Truly an alternate reality exists for the right winged American peeps.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would totally agree with you but then both of us would be wrong. Please elaborate on this alternative reality with, I guess, your alternative facts. M. Lavender and I would love to be "set straight" about American politics, Mr. alternative energy...

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

In the meanwhiles,

You, m. Lavender, and yes, C. F. , Are

EFFING AWESOME

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR55gexb/

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

https://youtu.be/BQtzUe8BGZk

Liberal MURDERS Teenager For Being 'Republican Extremist,' As Civil War Fear Grows Among Mainstream. Biden recently smeared Trump supporters as extremists and now a teenager has been murdered for being one.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

"You got to fight to be free...don't have to live like a refugee" - Tom Petty

DevilsChild
Tyrant of Words
United States 8awards
Joined 10th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 119

Hearing Trump supporters arguments are like hearing someone laugh at their own stupid joke. Apparently they are the only one that gets the joke. I used to try to point out how ridiculous some of them sound but after awhile it just is sad. Cult is the only right word for it.

Sorry, that's the truth. If you or a loved one are in a cult please seek help from your democratic friends.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Anyone following the Twitter Files?  Much being revealed there..... Conspiracy theories getting validated all over the place.    

I'm sure there will be much more revelations coming along, not just in the way of Twitter, but the important thing to realize is that there is an enemy out there that seeks to destroy us and will go to any lengths to do so.  They do it right to our faces, get everyone all riled up, divide & conquer, squeeze our resources dry, fund the wars they create, with our tax dollars, fund their solutions to the wars they create, with more of our tax dollars, and the list goes on.

We are currently living in a movie, with the script being written as we go along-- how it ends, is up to each one of us, who we support, what we believe, what we know is right and wrong, regardless of what we are being shown.  

Much will be revealed, in time, and it's gonna rock some realities, big time.  Buckle up--there's bumpy roads ahead

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

MadameLavender said:Anyone following the Twitter Files?  Much being revealed there..... Conspiracy theories getting validated all over the place.    

I'm sure there will be much more revelations coming along, not just in the way of Twitter, but the important thing to realize is that there is an enemy out there that seeks to destroy us and will go to any lengths to do so.  They do it right to our faces, get everyone all riled up, divide & conquer, squeeze our resources dry, fund the wars they create, with our tax dollars, fund their solutions to the wars they create, with more of our tax dollars, and the list goes on.

We are currently living in a movie, with the script being written as we go along-- how it ends, is up to each one of us, who we support, what we believe, what we know is right and wrong, regardless of what we are being shown.  

Much will be revealed, in time, and it's gonna rock some realities, big time.  Buckle up--there's bumpy roads ahead

What's that song called
OH yer
You stole the words
Right outta my mouth

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Future Day's
When the shadow's
Finally
Become the light
Of future days
When the weak willed
Become
The law maker's
Of our nation
Of our state's
It will be then
That we will hear
From the hair's
On the back of our necks
The weeping
Like the sound
of a mournful wind
From the graves
Of our forefathers
Who died
In so much pain
For the freedoms
That We Today
GIVE away
To those who Demand

We be Slave's

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Flower of Freedom

There was once
A land on this world
The only land
That lived by its name
The Land of the Free
The Flower of Freedom
And like bees
People came
From far and wide
To live their lives
A little free
But
Just like a flower
IF you don't
Water it
Care for it
Protect it
From the the things
That will strangle it
That will try to
Poison it
It will wither
And DIe
Silently Screaming
To those
Who live there

WHY

DevilsChild
Tyrant of Words
United States 8awards
Joined 10th Dec 2014

The Twitter files are as exciting as Al Capone vault. Has just about the same in it. Now kevin McCarthy losing six rounds of votes. Now that has some meat to it. Almost as fun as watching Trump lose the popular vote twice, his false election fraud claims being thrown out by multiple republican judges including those in the supreme court, and more recently most of Trumps backed candidates losing. Guess all that conspiracy BS only works for Kool aid drinkers.

I'm sure Trump and his cult will go the way of the confederacy. As a true loving American I will not fall for such frauds.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

DevilsChild said:Hearing Trump supporters arguments are like hearing someone laugh at their own stupid joke. Apparently they are the only one that gets the joke. I used to try to point out how ridiculous some of them sound but after awhile it just is sad. Cult is the only right word for it.

Sorry, that's the truth. If you or a loved one are in a cult please seek help from your democratic friends.

Hearing leftist ad hominem attacks on their opposition while they ovetly and covertly suppress free speech, lower penalties on child sodomy, demand to teach 4 year-olds about sex, hand 80 billion in weapons to the Taliban, destroy the U.S. energy sector, toss the border back to the cartels, stop investigations on child trafficking....is sickenly hilarious.  It reminds me of the Bolsheviki and Nazis accusing their opponents of that which they were guilty.

However, conservatives are absolutely a full-fledged threat to all authoritarian democrats. We took away their slaves. Threw them in jail for being klansmen, for being Jim Crows, for being dixiecrats and soon for being neo leftist...

All the while democrats delute their own reality to block out their existance on the self imposed liberal mental plantation...

I'm so glad I'm not a democrat bitch....
I'm the Republican that strung the democrat slaver up in a tree...

Mental slavery thru word magic is their current pimp jive.

But it will receive the same punishment...

DevilsChild
Tyrant of Words
United States 8awards
Joined 10th Dec 2014

Wow, that was a lot. I'm not a bitch but nice try at an insult.

I'm pretty sure most of that is made up bull. Funny how most of the countries problems is due to republican presidents.

Hey, how's that boarder wall working? Trump had four years to get that done. It's ok, I'm sure his 100$ playing cards will help pay for it. As for drug cartel they have always been a problem even in Trump's administration.

Child trafficking? You have republican governors trafficking. Not to mention what you're talking about is laws against imagination not trafficking. Didn't Trump lose like 500 kids under his politics?

Doesn't Trump have 26 sexual assault accusation? I mean he basically admitted to them by saying he grabs women by the pussy without asking. Oh and he was good friends with Jeffrey Epstein.

Btw pimp magic is called telling the Truth and watching right wing lose it's shit.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

There really aren't separate democrat and republican parties anymore-- it's all one same-minded uniparty.  There are still some true dems & reps left but most are just part of the cabal that seeks world domination .  The republicans are mostly RINO's , including some past republican presidents we've had, like both Bush's.  What it comes down to is good vs evil.  

To the doubters out there, Trump is still in control even though we have a puppet government that is screwing things up royally.  Even though Trump is not in capacity as President , that branch of government is actually a dual position-- Commander in Chief is the other part and that's what Trump is right now.

Commander of what?  <---the military .  We are actually under a coordinated world wide military operation to take down the evil and wake everyone up to what has been going on for hundreds of years, not just recently.

Look at the times that Trump has given televised speeches and rallies , post 2020 election-- see the American flags behind him?  See that they have gold fringe around their edges?  Do you know what a gold-fringed flag means ?  It means that the military is in charge and is a symbol of martial law in effect.  

Also why did Biden extend all of Trump's executive orders?  Because only a rightful President can cancel out a former President's E.O.'s by creating a new one.  Biden never created new ones to rescind Trump's because he doesn't have the power to do that.  

This might help to drive home a few truths :

https://rumble.com/v21975k-derek-johnson-updates.html

^^Derek is former military and a master at explaining laws and orders & their meanings.

alcedoathis2
Twisted Dreamer
Scotland
Joined 15th May 2022
Forum Posts: 4

Knowing nothing about the U.S but wanting to share the love that obviously surrounds the 45th, the company I work for thought it would be a good sign of support and friendship to the folks over the water to celebrate 45th's re-election .
We sent an offer to the House Keeper Nancy Pelosi, we are still waiting to hear from her?  I know she's a busy lassie.

A Gift From Scotland

I know nothing about polotics, I can’t even spell it. And I definitely know even less about American polotics, but I’d just like to congratulate the new President of the United States of America. Well done Donald J. Trump for being re-elected! As head of the Democratic Party you have succeeded in gaining a second term. Great job!
Andy Williams (American warbler- 1875- 1927) once famously said,
‘ We will all have our 15 mins of fame’ well how true he was. But now it looks like someone will have 30mins!! I salute you Sir!
Here in my hometown, Edinburgh, Scotland, I work in a foundry, and when I say work, believe me, you work very, very hard to earn your pound note! (Pound note- it’s the name of our currency- in America, you have a thing called the dollar).
Our company, Heath Robinson Manufacturers Ltd. thought it would be a great gesture, like the Belgians did in October 1886 and gift the Democratic Party a statute to celebrate this wonderful and momentous occasion. It will sadly not be along the same scale and dimensions of Gustav Klimt’s spectacular Eiffel Tower. We just do not have the space to re-create such an enormous piece. And frankly the cost would be astronomical. And we are Scottish.
Instead, the statue will be life-size, an exact copy of the Presidents own strong frame, 6ft 9’’ tall. We know the New President has links (no pun!) with our beautiful country and we wanted to do something in the spirit of brotherly love.
Our artist has come up with an exciting, fabulous and innovative design for the statue. The handsome president will be looking up-wards, towards the American Moon, in his right hand, a Winchester rifle, model 1873, in his left, a Colt .45, born in 1873, The Peacemaker!  The guns that tamed the Wild West. Hopefully the guns will not annoy the Republicans too much? Every one knows how much they dislike the fundamental right to bear arms protected by the Second amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights and by the Constitutions of most U.S States.
Anyway even if they do complain, the Dems are in charge! LOL!!
We thought the monument would be perfect sat just inside the gates to the White House. What a welcome for the visitors and all who work tirelessly at the Nations bothy.
We have sent preliminary drawings to House keeper Nancy Pelosi, unfortunately we have had no reply as yet (maybe she is still celebrating President Trumps victory with a queen size bowl of chocolate ice-cream? She deserves it.)
Also in keeping with the original idea of a beacon, a lighthouse shining out for all to see, welcoming the waifs and strays of this vast planet, we have had our engineers enable the Presidents thick flowing hair to light up at night, a glowing
Golden Torch offering comfort and hope to all in this sometimes-dark world.
I know some of the contributors on this site live in the United States of America, if you meet Nancy in the local super-market, mall, gas station, liquor store, please pass on our regards and tell her to get in touch ASAP (as soon as possible.)
I recently discovered that I am a descendant of the Native American tribe, Comanche.
How exciting to be related to that other genuine native American, Liz- iluvbeerdrinking bigfibteller- Warren. Small world.
Thanks
Dan Brady (foundry monkey)
Heath Robinson Manufacturers Ltd.
Edinburgh
Scotland.

Go to page:
Go to: