Go to page:

The Politics Place

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I hope to address my concern that there is a growing number of shootings, by young white males.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

Ashley_M_Hardy said:White people were not stolen and sold en masse to Africans, that's unnecessary hate speech and an insult to the history of white supremacy. When did white folks allow Black slave traders into their borders and not document any of the "atrocities" against them? We only brought civilization to white people for good or bad, but not bloodthirsty racism.    

Far more slaves in Africa than anywhere else for 1000s of years and currently over 2.5 million in the country now, according to the U N. The Arab Muslim slave traders were the main operators of slavery from the fall of the Roman empire until even today with Isis in Libya. Arabs stole white Europeans and sold them to Africa kings since the 7th century. Far more white Europeans were sold to the huge continent of Africa monarchs than blacks were brought to the U.S. colonies. The Barbary wars fought by black conservatives and white Christians against the slave trade around the world lasted.over 100 years. The Barbary states of North Africa were the main trading port. It is a unholy sin that every part of the world enslaved people. All colors and cultures to all others. The American indian had slaves on the trail of tears. The orient and middle east had ancient lines of bondage. The black race is just as guilty.

The white conservative abolitionists forced them to STOP with ships and guns. If you are needing a white supremacist to fuss at just ask a Democrat. They owned the slaves and push renamed segregation.

https://youtu.be/BiQLGfScT5s

https://youtu.be/lyPWjjWs7-w

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

rabbitquest said:I hope to address my concern that there is a growing number of shootings, by young white males.

Yea just over the fourth of July over 70 shot by white suburbanites across the U.S. ...Oh wait!.. that was black gang members just in the city of Chicago. If you remove the top 4 gun violent democrat controlled cities from the list then the U.S. ends up being around 150th in gun deaths in the world.

I wish Europeans would stop getting their info about the U.S. from MSNBC.

poet Anonymous

rabbitquest said:I hope to address my concern that there is a growing number of shootings, by young white males.

Are you speaking of the recent incidents in North-West, particularly Liverpool? Drug gangs and yet more drug gangs. Other than educating the youngsters at an early age (even then it usually falls on deaf ears), not sure what else can be done. Depressing.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Strangeways_Rob said:

Are you speaking of the recent incidents in North-West, particularly Liverpool? Drug gangs and yet more drug gangs. Other than educating the youngsters at an early age (even then it usually falls on deaf ears), not sure what else can be done. Depressing.

Decriminalisation across the board.
Alcohol, a Legal taxable substance kills huge amounts of the population.

poet Anonymous

Carpe_Noctem said:

Decriminalisation across the board.
Alcohol, a Legal taxable substance kills huge amounts of the population.

Yip. The alcohol industry is huge. Inconceivable that cheap east-european vodka is freely available (rots mind & body) whereas couple of joints are frowned upon legally. Not to mention the very real link between alcohol & domestic violence.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Strangeways_Rob said:

Yip. The alcohol industry is huge. Inconceivable that cheap east-european vodka is freely available (rots mind & body) whereas couple of joints are frowned upon legally. Not to mention the very real link between alcohol & domestic violence.

It may be the case that I distribute some greenary. I've found in general people are less inclined to look down on the ordinary decent smoker

Even if the papers aren't saying it and the news isn't saying it the people have more than begun to see it themselves (the alcohol / violence )

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

lepperochan said:

It may be the case that I distribute some greenary. I've found in general people are less inclined to look down on the ordinary decent smoker

Even if the papers aren't saying it and the news isn't saying it the people have more than begun to see it themselves (the alcohol / violence )

Cannabis is basically legal in the UK   you can buy cbd flower and hash on line. You can even get cannabis prescribed and delivered to your door, although that weed is mostly irradiated from other countries.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

https://youtu.be/S_165iDlOGc

Biden supporters call for civil war after pedo Hitler president claims MAGA is a threat to the soul of the Democracy.

First, we are a Constitutional Republic under rule of law ..not mob rule democracy.

Second, Bidenistas are confused on their D words. Conservatives are a threat to democrats not democracy and have been ever since we took away their slaves.

Third, Biden worshipers burned D.C. the day President Trump was inaugurated and then over the next 4 years murdered over 100 conservatives, put over 5500 cops in the hospital, attacked over 150 government buildings and lit fire to more than 2 billion dollars in property. These violent extremists were rarely charged while being supported by democrat pundits and politicians.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

runaway-mindtrain said:https://youtu.be/S_165iDlOGc

Biden supporters call for civil war after pedo Hitler president claims MAGA is a threat to the soul of the Democracy.

First, we are a Constitutional Republic under rule of law ..not mob rule democracy.

Second, Bidenistas are confused on their D words. Conservatives are a threat to democrats not democracy and have been ever since we took away their slaves.

Third, Biden worshipers burned D.C. the day President Trump was inaugurated and then over the next 4 years murdered over 100 conservatives, put over 5500 cops in the hospital, attacked over 150 government buildings and lit fire to more than 2 billion dollars in property. These violent extremists were rarely charged while being supported by democrat pundits and politicians.

I believe the speech was timed just for the midterm elections, tomorrow , to stir the pot, create something to take the focus off the elections and cause bickering and infighting .  They would love a civil war to continue the destruction of our country, from the inside, out.

Best response is to don't take heated violent action against their words, but do get out en-masse and vote tomorrow in the primaries and again in November.  Flood their system so they can't handle the number of votes against them, and make it impossible for them to cheat again.

PoetWarrior
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 22nd Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 87

With respect, don't you want to express your concern about black on black shootings (and crime, in general)?

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

MadameLavender said:

I believe the speech was timed just for the midterm elections, tomorrow , to stir the pot, create something to take the focus off the elections and cause bickering and infighting .  They would love a civil war to continue the destruction of our country, from the inside, out.

Best response is to don't take heated violent action against their words, but do get out en-masse and vote tomorrow in the primaries and again in November.  Flood their system so they can't handle the number of votes against them, and make it impossible for them to cheat again.

https://youtu.be/C5d7fW8fx0c

Trying to stir people to break the law. Projecting your crimes upon your "enemy". Arresting your political opponents. Censoring free speech and deplatforming. Sounds authoritarian?

The coming conflict will start internally in the Democratic party. Even the last civil war began with a fight between northern and southern Democrats over states rights. Not Republicans. We brought in the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments outlawing slavery and adding citizenship.  Democrats did the war.

I grew up in the late 70s and 80s as a kid hearing the Jimmy Carter Democrats say.
n*gger this and n*gger that. I realized at an early age that it was all just a scam. That they were and are lying about everything and that their actions were always a jive.

Since I am now "a threat to soul of the country" I will no longer play their game. As if I was ever quiet about my opinions.

I suspect a few of our European born American political science scholars will have even more of a trigger fest with my facts in the future. Since they understand U.S. society better than silly people like you and I that live here.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

A fresh set of fries, Ladies and gents

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR5dX5eg/

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

This thread is becoming hilarious by each post. Truly an alternate reality exists for the right winged American peeps.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

The nonce queen is dead
The nonce Jimmy Saviles friend, Charles is now the nonce king.
Adolf sniffler will be pleased

Go to page:
Go to: