The Politics Place

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2741

lepperochan said:Who gives a shot about what he didn't do ?

but go ahead and put that aside. keep droning on about Trump. who was also a prick and an embarrassment

you only really turn up on these forums to put Trump down, which is fair enough. but gets a bit    ...less than

Gubberment mindless automatons be..

Let's talk about the elephant in the room; all those unexplained deaths , or rather democide.  Trumps operation warp speed played its part.

Criticism of gubberments gets you labelled a far right terrorist these days.

If you can't speak freely
You are simply not free.

Biden Sr is a nonce and hunter is a crackhead nonce.
Good craic,

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 201

lepperochan said:Who gives a shot about what he didn't do ?

clearly you don't have the capacity for that kind of thinking. It wasn't an argument, it was a fact. that said, in this age fact is considered  negligible.

Fact is, the current admin is a farce.  Which is fair enough for the Muppets who put them in , but not fair for the people who are dying, the thousands a day around the world from conflicts either started by or supported by the current admin

but go ahead and put that aside. keep droning on about Trump. who was also a prick and an embarrassment

you only really turn up on these forums to put Trump down, which is fair enough. but gets a bit    ...less than

Your previous post was misleading. You are a smart enough and decent enough person to do better, so that is what I expect.

I don’t want to talk about Trump. He is a criminal low-life who belongs in prison. I would rather talk about what is happening and likely to happen in Ukraine, or Taiwan, or Burma (Myanmar). Or talk about de-globalisation and its implications or US history. But every time an interesting thread pops up it becomes ruined by Trump fanatics.

My message to the moderators is: if you want me to talk about interesting things then start moderating the threads.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Biden is also a criminal lowlife who belongs in prison.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Noble_Incubus said:One word:

TRE45ON

Interesting how you claim its always about trump . Yet you couldn't help make a thinly veiled reference to him.

The reason no one wants your information is because you are a close minded clown that thinks the Pfizer documents are a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

You enjoy clown world then, where the real pandemic is pedophilia and child trafficking.

That is the elephant in the room  , the whole show is run by psychopathic nonces.

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
83awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5505

Noble_Incubus said:

Your previous post was misleading. You are a smart enough and decent enough person to do better, so that is what I expect.

I don’t want to talk about Trump. He is a criminal low-life who belongs in prison. I would rather talk about what is happening and likely to happen in Ukraine, or Taiwan, or Burma (Myanmar). Or talk about de-globalisation and its implications or US history. But every time an interesting thread pops up it becomes ruined by Trump fanatics.

My message to the moderators is: if you want me to talk about interesting things then start moderating the threads.

We do indeed moderate and all opinions are welcome here.  We step in, when something looks to be getting out of hand, in the way of personal attacks, spam, and other no-no's.  

As far as Trump and Biden, we are all allowed to support whomever we each choose to, and we are allowed to civilly discuss them here.  

If you don't like seeing posts in support of Trump, then don't respond to them-- this thread is for any political or social topics at all, not just American politics .  Add your own and get a different discussion going.

I do not personally support Biden or any of the people using him as their puppet , yet as the author of this thread and as a moderator, I let those posts remain because they are discussion pieces.  

Carry on.

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 201

MadameLavender said:

We do indeed moderate and all opinions are welcome here.  We step in, when something looks to be getting out of hand, in the way of personal attacks, spam, and other no-no's.

Are you kidding me?

So when runaway mind train calls for “civil war”, that’s not out of hand?

When he calls all Democrats and their supporters “child fuckers” that isn’t insulting?

How is his constant vitriol not spam?

Unbelievable!

poet Anonymous

Those of you so quick to comment about American politics (but who are NOT Americans) should just shut up. Stop shaming yourselves; you don't have a dog in the fight.  You think you know, but you don't....you think that REAL Americans might care what you think, but we don't.

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
38awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1146

PoetWarrior said:Those of you so quick to comment about American politics (but who are NOT Americans) should just shut up. Stop shaming yourselves; you don't have a dog in the fight.  You think you know, but you don't....you think that REAL Americans might care what you think, but we don't.

We have an interest in America because of its corporate-driven take-over expansionism, and its habit of blowing up countries in our area (Europe) causing massive refugee crises. And Ukraine is not just Putin's gig - America has long since had its fingers in the pie of Ukraine, with an eye on Russsia.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Josh said:

We have an interest in America because of its corporate-driven take-over expansionism, and its habit of blowing up countries in our area (Europe) causing massive refugee crises. And Ukraine is not just Putin's gig - America has long since had its fingers in the pie of Ukraine, with an eye on Russsia.

Exactly Josh, also, unless my reading comprehension has become somewhat lax recently,  this thread is called the politics thread,  not the US politics thread

poet Anonymous

[quote-555856-Carpe_Noctem]

Exactly Josh, also, unless my reading comprehension has become somewhat lax recently,  this thread is called the politics thread,  not the US politics thread[/qu

Congratulations! You have just tied for the most stupid thing I've ever read.

poet Anonymous

Carpe_Noctem said:

Exactly Josh, also, unless my reading comprehension has become somewhat lax recently,  this thread is called the politics thread,  not the US politics thread

I was addressing those who stupidly involved themselves in American POLITICS, when they have no business doing so.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

PoetWarrior said:

I was addressing those who stupidly involved themselves in American POLITICS, when they have no business doing so.

To paraphrase what josh said ; when America sneezes the west gets a cold.
So why would we have no interest?

The war of northern aggression was an interesting historical point in American politics,  for example.
The war on drugs is a good example,  the drug policies that the US formed regarding,  what substances are and are not deemed acceptable, affected the rest of the western and I would go so far as to say the entire world . Afghanistan for example was all about the poppy fields, had nothing to do with liberation of peoples . Look at how not just the US but the west treats veterans of those wars .

Everybody knows the US industrial war machine has a BIG say in how policies are determined over the pond, that revolving door of political corruption rots deep .

Personal I think the whole political system is abhorrent.

poet Anonymous

Josh said:

That is the most stupid thing I've ever read!

poet Anonymous

---------

poet Anonymous

Carpe_Noctem said:

To paraphrase what josh said ; when America sneezes the west gets a cold.
So why would we have no interest?

The war of northern aggression was an interesting historical point in American politics,  for example.
The war on drugs is a good example,  the drug policies that the US formed regarding,  what substances are and are not deemed acceptable, affected the rest of the western and I would go so far as to say the entire world . Afghanistan for example was all about the poppy fields, had nothing to do with liberation of peoples . Look at how not just the US but the west treats veterans of those wars .

Everybody knows the US industrial war machine has a BIG say in how policies are determined over the pond, that revolving door of political corruption rots deep .

Personal I think the whole political system is abhorrent.

Stop embarrassing yourself and stop spreading your fake propaganda.  Don't like America?  Stop buying our products and stop accepting aid and support from us.

Go to page:
Go to: