runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 623

https://youtu.be/460LLa5yhEU

Biden's daughters diary has been examined. She talks about being sexualized as a child and taking showers with her father.

It was discussed, earlier this year, why I kept calling Biden a pedophile. That was because I was aware of this info but such was censored by leftist media. Thus the bidenistas on this site were unaware of facts of child molesting democrats in my country and, like all Trotskyites, said I was lying to cover for their child fucker democrats.
So those people protect pedophiles while my people string them up.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

runaway-mindtrain said:https://youtu.be/460LLa5yhEU

Biden's daughters diary has been examined. She talks about being sexualized as a child and taking showers with her father.

It was discussed, earlier this year, why I kept calling Biden a pedophile. That was because I was aware of this info but such was censored by leftist media. Thus the bidenistas on this site were unaware of facts of child molesting democrats in my country and, like all Trotskyites, said I was lying to cover for their child fucker democrats.
So those people protect pedophiles while my people string them up.

Nonces be noncing
Nazii be accepted nazis

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Carpe_Noctem said:

Nonces be noncing
Nazii be accepted nazis

Ukrainian dictator has had political opponents killed, 13 opposition parties banned. Their leaders jailed. Citizens personal weapons confiscated. They have documented Nazi squads in the military. Peace corp tells their workers to be aware that the n word is commonly used and children play games in blackface. There are nearly 30 biolabs set up by Obama. Money laundering. Child trafficking....Yet people support them.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

alcedoathis2 said:All this is quite confusing to a Scottish lad. I've never really paid much attention to U.S polotiks. I can't even spell polotiks.
Donald Trump is the leader of the Democrats? Joe Biden leader of the Republicans? Well from here it looks like your present president, Donald J Trump has made a few glaring errors recently? Afghanistan retreat? Border security? His son Don Jr's laptop from hell? Kavanaugh failed impeachment ? Keystone xl shut down? Mueller report? Aye, looks like Trump has made gaffe after gaffe? Oh! What's that you say? Told you I didn't know much about it.
Still the good news is that Hollywood ( god bless them) will once again deliver cheer to us all by making a movie of the Johnny  and Amber trial. I can't wait! Two of my favourite people will be starring in the highly anticipated summer blockbuster. That wonderful actor Jussie Smollett, you don't hear much about him now? Wonder what happened to him after he was in that T.V show? Any body got any info? Just seems to have disappeared?
And, even more exciting news? Whoopi Golberg will also star!! Does life get any better?
Jussie will play Amber and Whoopi will play Johnny. I've  booked my tickets already!

Yes thank god almighty for Hollywood...I cant imagine the amount of lies I would believe without their high moral leadership...

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/25/biden-admin-k-12-schools-must-put-boys-in-girls-bathrooms-to-g

Pedophile Biden's administration is attempting another power grab circumventing rule of law and the constitution to force schools to adapt the trans agenda of genderless bathrooms and sexual chaos. Biden, whose daughter stated they took showers together, is more than willing to take food money away from 30 million poor children in order to sexualize millions more.

Where are all the anti Trump democrat sycophants to stand up for the Nazis that control my country? Perhaps they spend their time supporting the Nazis in Ukraine???

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://youtu.be/XZhTiTAODyQ

Sky News host Rita Panahi says after "causing a huge increase in energy costs with his green policies", US President Joe Biden has implored "mum-and-dad business owners who run the majority of gas stations" to lower their prices. Ms Panahi said when he's not "blaming" mum-and-dad business owners, the President is "blaming the oil and gas companies" he said he wanted to shut down. "Now he wants them to increase refining capacity. "Except the President did shut down fields and continues to do so. As Michael Shellenberger pointed out, Biden killed a refinery on May 14 and killed a one million acre oil & gas lease in Alaska on May 12."

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzpFwWd95U

Joe Biden has been labelled "corrupt to the core" after a leaked voicemail from 2018 revealed he called his son to tell him he was "clear" in relation to a New York Times article that mentioned Hunter's name in connection to a Chinese oil tycoon.

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 307

Drunk on power, Boris Johnson sullied, despoiled and eroded the idea of public duty the moment he stepped through the door of No.10.  There were parties in the UK when Thatcher died. I'll bring the party hats when Boris.....

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 307

Assassination of ex Japan PM Shinzo Abe revealed an incredible statistic. In Japan, there are are fewer than 10 gun related deaths each year.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Strangeways_Rob said:Drunk on power, Boris Johnson sullied, despoiled and eroded the idea of public duty the moment he stepped through the door of No.10.  There were parties in the UK when Thatcher died. I'll bring the party hats when Boris.....

As soon as I heard him quote Beijing Biden's "build back better" bullshit, I knew he was a propped up grifter. The liberal world order is saddened by his resignation. True union jack conservatives rejoice...

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

rabbitquest said:https://www.tiktok.com/@stubaby63/video/7118867093092650282?_r=1&u_code=dchc5kjk2m9ffh&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=dj373fc51k871d&share_item_id=7118867093092650282&source=h5_m&timestamp=1657811031&user_id=6832153722031981574&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAUi9Ap_TS_M6gwsfvKp5ZkVr-mLrK7SH_vTNC9kW9jA2hODdYr4yH_ARDUPeYkwdF&utm_source=copy&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_iid=7118176921854658350&share_link_id=5fdf8e99-b0e2-466f-99c6-6fc13ab13c94&share_app_id=1233&ugbiz_name=Main

That is a killer picture none the less. El Trumpo accomplished pages and pages for my country. I live here. I watched it happened. The best thing he did was threaten the establishment. They are trying every way possible to scare, cancel, deplatformed, arrest, slander, and false flag anyone that doesn't submit. Their pedophile puppet biden is cover for the trotskyites raping America. His son pays way too much money for crack and 20 dollar hoes. Not surprising to see the wretched comments from little bitchs on the plantation democrats about Ivana Trump passing. But hey, you got 160 years of Jim Crow fuckery from these pieces of #$%^. Spitting on a dead person's family is par for their course.

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Scotland
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1989

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States