Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 307

Josh said:

I had planned to sell up here, and move to Wales (Llanidloes) but covid scuppered that. So I'm wondering if I had moved, whether it would have been a safe jump away from all the rioting ...

It was lovely places like Llanidloes which were 1 of reasons I returned to Wales. Very chilled & sociable. You'll prob know my home seaside town (rhymes with thrill) and can't vouch for the safety of anyone here these days. Drug dealers from Liverpool & Manchester have invaded the streets. Sad times Josh.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 623

SweetKittyCat5 said:I was never a person who worried about a democrat president or a republican president. As long as you can oversee the fundamentals that makes the country the best it can be, having its citizens, believe in the core values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I am highly chagrined at how this administration has led this country in shambles, to be politically correct, has deterred the successful progress of our country, only after crawling out of a national debt, and a bailout several years ago.

It is quite disheartening how the democrats dealt with the Afghanistan fiasco, mandated covid vaccines, as a result putting millions out of a work for noncompliance.

In addition, the cost of living and that goes without saying to survive has increased tremendously, food price increase, food shortages. Purchasing a home, high inflation, high prices at the pump, evictions has been at an all-time high.

Then with all that being said, the President of the United States wants both houses of Congress to approve a relief aid, on sending thirty-three billion dollars to Ukraine, excuse me for saying, a war torn county and you have homeless citizens residing in our own back yards. I could not even compute the reason for such a large amount, when you are already  lending them classified military equipment. No one can calculate how long the war between Russia and Ukraine will last. The money President Biden is suggesting will be used to jumpstart another country’s economy, whereas ours is failing, along with his approval rating.

President Biden… sadly to say.... you’re fired

WORD!!!

alcedoathis2
alcedoathis2
Strange Creature
Scotland
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th May 2022
Forum Posts: 1

All this is quite confusing to a Scottish lad. I've never really paid much attention to U.S polotiks. I can't even spell polotiks.
Donald Trump is the leader of the Democrats? Joe Biden leader of the Republicans? Well from here it looks like your present president, Donald J Trump has made a few glaring errors recently? Afghanistan retreat? Border security? His son Don Jr's laptop from hell? Kavanaugh failed impeachment ? Keystone xl shut down? Mueller report? Aye, looks like Trump has made gaffe after gaffe? Oh! What's that you say? Told you I didn't know much about it.
Still the good news is that Hollywood ( god bless them) will once again deliver cheer to us all by making a movie of the Johnny  and Amber trial. I can't wait! Two of my favourite people will be starring in the highly anticipated summer blockbuster. That wonderful actor Jussie Smollett, you don't hear much about him now? Wonder what happened to him after he was in that T.V show? Any body got any info? Just seems to have disappeared?
And, even more exciting news? Whoopi Golberg will also star!! Does life get any better?
Jussie will play Amber and Whoopi will play Johnny. I've  booked my tickets already!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14286

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/26/uk-unveils-18bn-household-aid-25-percent-energy-profit-tax

"The move, which will give each United Kingdom household a 400-pound ($500) discount on energy bills and provide more for the lowest-income households, marks a change of heart for Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government, which had previously resisted windfall taxes, calling them a deterrent to investment."

I predicted this last week right here on this thread. i swear.  unfortunatly I just destroyed the post by accident...

but hey, some money n the pockets. tried and tested  there'll be no riots just yet. what we need is the grain in Newkrainia  ..else the bread gonna cost a lot of dough  

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Thing is though… it’s gaslighting.

Yes, we get a £400 energy allowance. Just like I had 50p an hour added to my wages… but income tax went up, so I’m actually worse off.

£400 energy allowance doesn’t help the increase in petrol, or food, or our mortgage payments that have shot up. Thankfully there’s only two of us to think about. Evictions have gone through the roof round here lately.

It’s not enough, and that mop haired gammon steak in Downing Street knows it.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

That 400 aint gonna do fuck and the plebs will be paying it back

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14286

you're not wrong. in Ireland it was €200 electric for every house in the country and €100 cash ontop for worse off

they've still to pay the €1000 bonus for 80% of the front line workers who were promised it

to be fair, it was nice not to worry about electric for about 5 or six weeks.

but, I was looking at the quarterly profits of the energy companies and wondered why the anger is still aimed at governments.

anyhow, gonna be rough and tough times ahead. feels like we are being herded into something, anger is an energy, angry people is as good a weapon as any

I think the grain issue could easily be sorted out. as I understand it the Russians have offered to help get it shipped d'fuck out and ditrubuted

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

Eat zie boogs

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
Joined 31st Mar 2020

Boris will survive this vote of confidence, but he's a dead man walking. Our Govt system is so archaic. What has really changed in the 1000 years since the Magna Carta was signed in 1215 (you can go way back to 1070 to William The Conqueror) ?? Mind you, judging from some of the comments during the jubilee japes, some still believe the 'sun never sets on the Empire.'

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://youtu.be/fRw0fA6YHUw

Biden's lies are catching up with him..

I am quite sure the globalist, leftist Biden sycophants with try to defend the fraudulent pedo in chief with diversion and Trotskyite doubletalk... but facts are facts...truth is truth....

I can't wait to see Marxist come running to attack with their chorus of current propaganda... willful ignorance is always amazing to behold

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Strangeways_Rob said:Boris will survive this vote of confidence, but he's a dead man walking. Our Govt system is so archaic. What has really changed in the 1000 years since the Magna Carta was signed in 1215 (you can go way back to 1070 to William The Conqueror) ?? Mind you, judging from some of the comments during the jubilee japes, some still believe the 'sun never sets on the Empire.'

Ah, Boris.

The thick turd that just won’t fkn flush.

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
Joined 31st Mar 2020

Northern_Soul said:

Ah, Boris.

The thick turd that just won’t fkn flush.

'The greasy piglet' just wont go quietly. He's actually doing more harm to the Tories staying where he is.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://m.youtube.com/watch?

Pelosi uses nephew Governor to remove husband's DUI charges.... Neo Liberal privilege and champagne hypocrisy pours heavy in California ..

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QPK1JgYid8

Black People Say They Want TRUMP BACK AND DESTROY Joe Biden For Lying About The Economy & Inflation!

Go to page:
Go to: