runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

rabbitquest said:Covid was once a big issue

One issue was the proven by test
Numbers which a few weeks ago spiked up to 8 hundred k per day,
But scientists extrapolated that actual cases peaked at 7 million cases per day, and only now, actual cases  are at 700k.
The proven-by-testing is the smaller black graph compared to the much taller "actual" cases shown in the green spiking at 7million.
Deaths per day is the same,

Covid use to be an issue in America too. But recently as the poll numbers for democrats dropped to the bottom of the ocean it has magically disappeared. Leftist media and the CDC have reversed themselves as quote, "the science has changed"

Well at least the political science has changed for sure....

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 232

It’s weird the way the George Soros conspiracy theories are still circulating, I think I’ve seen them floating around the internet for around twenty years, goodness knows when they started. George Soros survived the Nazi orchestrated holocaust, the guy is like 90+ years old now, if he is still planning on world domination he has left his run a little late.

On the other hand it makes sense for the conspiracy nuts to portray him as the bogeyman. He is a liberal Jew who funds left wing political agendas after all. I wonder what will happen when George Soros dies, will the conspiracy theorists claim he faked his own death? Or will they find a new bogeyman? Hmm…

poet Anonymous

Some of the views on here are way beyond my imagination. Still struggle boiling an egg and fixing the chain on my bicycle,  so will take my own Fifth.

Some of my friends in the real world are extreme left & right wing thinkers. Rarely the twain meet, but it keeps me open minded. 1.5 million Ukranians (a quarter of the Welsh population) have left their homeland. Staggering that this should be happening in 2022. These are very dangerous days.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

There is a lot of theories as to why the current events are happening as they are. The religious theory can be traced back 2000 years when believers in Christ thought it was the end of days for them. The mixing of politics and religion is a slippery slope when pastors take sides within the political arena and preach it from the podium. Spiritually ? We should have our hearts prepared with abundant love be  ready to share that love with others and to do our very best in everything that we do.
Shadow governments around the world make it difficult to stay on track when it pertains to our future the media are the puppets as are the politicians those who control the world's currency are the ones to watch

Time for us all to file a UCC and become sovereign

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Ukraine
Trusted source.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdUsyFHe/

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

Strangeways_Rob said:Some of the views on here are way beyond my imagination. Still struggle boiling an egg and fixing the chain on my bicycle,  so will take my own Fifth.

Some of my friends in the real world are extreme left & right wing thinkers. Rarely the twain meet, but it keeps me open minded. 1.5 million Ukranians (a quarter of the Welsh population) have left their homeland. Staggering that this should be happening in 2022. These are very dangerous days.  

It is dangerous times. And it has been dangerous for some time. When Russia annexed Crimea, when China took over Hong Kong, the ongoing famine in Yemen caused by Saudi Arabia. All dangerous...all deadly... and all ignored by the world. Except now for Ukraine... How fortunate and soooo very blessed that mainstream media and social media have decided that this particular military action is IMPORTANT...but of course not the other military crimes and political imprisonment done everyday. In my country for years certain groups have railed against nationalism, closed borders and armed citizens BUT NOW those same groups, support those ideas for Ukraine. Our congress just sent 50 billion to bolster the Ukrainian borders while the southern border in the U.S. is completely open.

Too many in my country are currently virtue signaling against Russia but absolutely ignore the exact same actions being done in other parts of the world.

After the Ukraine crisis is over they will return to their blindfolds and earplugs
and will call me a fascist for declaring
a need for national sovereignty, an armed citizenry and controlled U.S  borders...

Fake compassion and woke empathy by people in America towards the world is a pitifully excuse for real concern and is dangerous as it is used as a diversion from the real sins of the elites.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 120awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2608

runaway-mindtrain said:

It is dangerous times. And it has been dangerous for some time. When Russia annexed Crimea, when China took over Hong Kong, the ongoing famine in Yemen caused by Saudi Arabia. All dangerous...all deadly... and all ignored by the world. Except now for Ukraine... How fortunate and soooo very blessed that mainstream media and social media have decided that this particular military action is IMPORTANT...but of course not the other military crimes and political imprisonment done everyday. In my country for years certain groups have railed against nationalism, closed borders and armed citizens BUT NOW those same groups, support those ideas for Ukraine. Our congress just sent 50 billion to bolster the Ukrainian borders while the southern border in the U.S. is completely open.

Too many in my country are currently virtue signaling against Russia but absolutely ignore the exact same actions being done in other parts of the world.

After the Ukraine crisis is over they will return to their blindfolds and earplugs
a need for national sovereignty, an armed citizenry and controlled U.S  borders...

Fake compassion and woke empathy by people in America towards the world is a pitifully excuse for real concern and is dangerous as it is used as a diversion from the real sins of the elites.

hello dearest Jeff that's why I painted a Muslim woman and posted in the art gallery here I wanted her haunted eyes to provoke a feeling I feel for the war torn countries be it a political war or a religious one either way there are citizens who are caught in the power machine that don't necessarily feel as the powers that be that govern there are peaceful people being treated as pawns to be murdered with out a second thought I haven't forgotten the children burned by agent orange in Vietnam...I think we have too much technology in the wrong hands...I pray there is a true answer for us, mankind...

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

crimsin said:

hello dearest Jeff that's why I painted a Muslim woman and posted in the art gallery here I wanted her haunted eyes to provoke a feeling I feel for the war torn countries be it a political war or a religious one either way there are citizens who are caught in the power machine that don't necessarily feel as the powers that be that govern there are peaceful people being treated as pawns to be murdered with out a second thought I haven't forgotten the children burned by agent orange in Vietnam...I think we have too much technology in the wrong hands...I pray there is a true answer for us, mankind...

Dearest Crims, You and I are anti war, anti authoritarian, and anti lie humans. Babies die, mothers cry and the war machine continues. When China takes Tiawan and steals their freedom...You will not hear a peep from these tiktok SJWs, DNC progressive wankers and GOP neocon cowards. They are controlled by the hidden cabal. The same shadow government that dropped bio weapons on Nam in '68...set up biolabs in Ukraine in 2014. Covid was created and released on millions with a poisoned cure in pocket from big pharma and payoffs to cover their deception. Petro dollars to trade for blood in the middle east. Individual freedom covered by a mask required to be allowed to come inside from the acid rain. Corruption of the temple of man with a dead man's hand...

My heart is heavy, like yours... The suffering is a black magic ritual being spelled out on cell phones and mesmerized minds.

Surely the time will come when the Godhead has had enough of the perversion of the garden.

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

A word from a russian blogger

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdyY8FGT/

And... Oil chalk talk

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdyYmfD2/

And finally a female who made it out to
Poland

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdyYbjv1/

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

Runaway mindtrain said:

Wow!

I’m happy to say you finally wrote something I can agree with.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

What do russian citizens know

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd5XEymr/

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

I see Trump is openly asking Putin for dirt on Joe Biden. This after praising Putin for his attacks on Ukraine.

Why do Americans accept this? It is blatant treason and criminal.

Is there some psychology here that the rest of us don’t understand?

poet Anonymous

Am I hearing this correctly? Genocide. Russia is blaming the US of killing Ukraine citizens?

No Government's hands are clean, but of the here-and-now, Ukraine is a nation being raped & mutilated. It's 2022 FFS. Putin's pathological hatred of the West has no bounds. The end to all this aint going to be pretty.  

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1664

Noble_Incubus said:I see Trump is openly asking Putin for dirt on Joe Biden. This after praising Putin for his attacks on Ukraine.

Why do Americans accept this? It is blatant treason and criminal.

Is there some psychology here that the rest of us don’t understand?

The psychology the rest of us don't understand is that the world is run by hard-nut psychos with no empathy, and for us normally adjusted human beings that's difficult for us to get our heads around.

poet Anonymous

Valid point Josh. Even the most hardened cynics must, at least, be questioning the Russian narrative over Bucha.

"This was done by professionals, probably British. They're the best in the area of information operations. [They know how] to place the bodies correctly, do everything correctly, create a nice picture for the necrophilic Western consciousness"

Go to page:
Go to: