Go to page:

The Politics Place

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Scotland
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1974

Covid is over
By April 1st

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 122

Noble_Incubus said:

Minuscule compared to what exactly?

Did you know that in the twenty year span of the Afghanistan war less than 5,000 US citizens died? That figure includes all soldiers and civilians.

Gun related homicides in the US will exceed that total in only 3 months.

Even if you can somehow rationalise the death toll away, the cultural impact is enormous. When I went to the US I couldn’t believe my eyes, schools that looked like prisons. Anxious paranoid citizenry, and worse than that, anxious paranoid police. That kind of thing is unheard of in Australia, even the Jewish schools don’t look like prisons and they have good historical reason to be paranoid, plus I can joke and laugh with our local police.


Been some time since here.  All I can say is wow, wow and wow again.  Subjects of the Queen?  Seems to me USA people are subjects as well.  Subjects to corporate America.  It's a conglomerate of Queenry with all the gold at the top and gold dust trickles to all the little people out there.  In my most humble opinion and with my limited knowledge, it seems to me, we are all subjects of the state no matter one's citizenry.  

I am sickened everyday I wake up in the US of A.  Many of our citizens talk about freedom(s). And yet are marching head long into the loving arms of a dictator an authoritarian government.  I just have to ask, where the fuck did they leave their brain.  Do you not get that freedom and authoritarianism DO NOT GO HAND IN HAND.  They are at odds to one another, in opposition. I guess I'm the dumb mother fucker who doesn't know any better.  I just can't wrap my head around the idea of an authoritarian government granting freedom as we know it now to their subjects.  NOT!

It is appalling what is happening here.  We have several dictators in training as we speak. Will it be Trump? Di Santis who will be our dictator.

The  religious right are showing their colors again.  The hypocrisy knows no bounds.  They have practically rewritten the the teachings of Christ with any and all types of violence and denigrating behaviors.  I'm starting to talk out my ass right now, so i'm leaving this subject for the time being.  It is so multifaceted, no way to really post about it here only bits and pieces.  All I can say is that we are on a dark journey.  I am only one and I live smack dab in MAGA country where ignorance and hypocrisy abound.  I am not at all perfect, but damn.  Its like people's commonsense has taken a leave of absence.  

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 197

elsiesan, I wholeheartedly agree, I could not have said it better.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 122

Commonsense dictates it.  

Ashley_M_Hardy
Ashley_M_Hardy
Cashley Marie
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 18

Covid is supposed to be over by April 1st, huh? I wonder what's going to happen to Fauci? I've been following his congressional hearings and I'm impressed with the information a few congress members have brought to the public. As a "gain of function" disease, Fauci and his team at the NIH (National Institute of Allergy) were working in conjunction with the Wuhan Institute of Virology to increase the viability of the corona virus in humans. These actions led to the worldwide pandemic that we know today. The virus couldn't be contained as rapidly as it spread either. Fauci is a known misanthropic who has talked about, in the past, of mass depopulation to control the limited renewable resources on the planet. The U.S. government has toyed with and misled the masses regarding public health and safety for decades now, and I believe it's time for Fauci to be straight forward about his involvement in financing and creating the virus. It's the LEAST he could do in the name of humanity.    

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 603

elsiesan said:

Been some time since here.  All I can say is wow, wow and wow again.  Subjects of the Queen?  Seems to me USA people are subjects as well.  Subjects to corporate America.  It's a conglomerate of Queenry with all the gold at the top and gold dust trickles to all the little people out there.  In my most humble opinion and with my limited knowledge, it seems to me, we are all subjects of the state no matter one's citizenry.  

I am sickened everyday I wake up in the US of A.  Many of our citizens talk about freedom(s). And yet are marching head long into the loving arms of a dictator an authoritarian government.  I just have to ask, where the fuck did they leave their brain.  Do you not get that freedom and authoritarianism DO NOT GO HAND IN HAND.  They are at odds to one another, in opposition. I guess I'm the dumb mother fucker who doesn't know any better.  I just can't wrap my head around the idea of an authoritarian government granting freedom as we know it now to their subjects.  NOT!

It is appalling what is happening here.  We have several dictators in training as we speak. Will it be Trump? Di Santis who will be our dictator.

The  religious right are showing their colors again.  The hypocrisy knows no bounds.  They have practically rewritten the the teachings of Christ with any and all types of violence and denigrating behaviors.  I'm starting to talk out my ass right now, so i'm leaving this subject for the time being.  It is so multifaceted, no way to really post about it here only bits and pieces.  All I can say is that we are on a dark journey.  I am only one and I live smack dab in MAGA country where ignorance and hypocrisy abound.  I am not at all perfect, but damn.  Its like people's commonsense has taken a leave of absence.  


It is interesting to hear from Australia's covid police state citizens about the problems with the U.S. and a neo liberal that apparently sees the leftist dystopia cities with their populations locked down like slaves and inturn deems to proclaim the free states aka Republican states are backwards. I clearly see 10s of thousands daily leaving democrat controlled cities and moving to Red states in order to NOT be under anti white bigoted, pedophile supporting, commie shill government plants in power that have created an Uber rich and Uber poor dichotomy by design. As soon as Australians give up their covid concentration camps then they can criticize the U.S. As far as pedophile biden supporters...the soon to be civil war will take care of that traitorous cult just as we did in the last civil war...100%

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 197

runaway-mindtrain said:

It is interesting to hear from Australia's covid police state citizens about the problems with the U.S. and a neo liberal that apparently sees the leftist dystopia cities with their populations locked down like slaves and inturn deems to proclaim the free states aka Republican states are backwards. I clearly see 10s of thousands daily leaving democrat controlled cities and moving to Red states in order to NOT be under anti white bigoted, pedophile supporting, commie shill government plants in power that have created an Uber rich and Uber poor dichotomy by design. As soon as Australians give up their covid concentration camps then they can criticize the U.S. As far as pedophile biden supporters...the soon to be civil war will take care of that traitorous cult just as we did in the last civil war...100%


Well what is clear is that you know nothing about Australia and very little about the world in general. To fill the void of your ignorance you have resorted to childish insults and hate-mongering.

I pity your sad angry existence.

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 265

There is a small incident ongoing in Eastern Europe. You may have heard about it. If (as likely) it escalates, ramifications could be horrendous for the World. No need for anti-Commie rhetoric - last thing World needs right now are cyber warriors!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14270

Strangeways_Rob said:There is a small incident ongoing in Eastern Europe. You may have heard about it. If (as likely) it escalates, ramifications could be horrendous for the World. No need for anti-Commie rhetoric - last thing World needs right now are cyber warriors!

dangerous game playing out. appears to be on its final hand one way or another. some damage in Europe is already done what with Germany's 'abstention"  (for want of a better word) and Croatia's promise to pull her troops from NATO if a conflict occurs and Russia pinpointing Europe's biggest weakness (Ireland)


to be fair, I don't see there is much of a chance of war between Ukraine and Russia. listen to what the Ukrainian president has said as recently as yesterday, and in his words "he should know"

..which is a tad confusing because both the US and UK leaders have told their citizens to leave Ukraine by the end of today

only way war is going to break out is if a third party starts it.

..little comfort for eastern Europeans who find themselves eating tomahawk missiles for breakfast

that said, there are already 6 nations at war. Wales being one of them..









Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 265

Eastern Europe is a minefield. The Sunday Express (paragon of virtue) boldly claim the invasion begins on Wednesday! Just hope it merely a case of Moscow grandstanding and flexing their military strength. Don't think Ukraine would ever be invited to join NATO. The neo-nazis may get to put their lives where their mouths are.

Ha. 6 Nations. I rare Welsh folk who prefers the round shaped ball to egg shaped one. We were forced to play rugby @ school. Being part of the 'scrum' is akin to crawling around a pig sty in the dark. "Character building" they call it. Once played the local public school and it was a feckin' free for all.  

Weak4hissmile
Weak4hissmile
the.LittlestSP-EXPO
Lost Thinker
Canada
  profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 17

Talent

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14270

Strangeways_Rob said:Eastern Europe is a minefield. The Sunday Express (paragon of virtue) boldly claim the invasion begins on Wednesday! Just hope it merely a case of Moscow grandstanding and flexing their military strength. Don't think Ukraine would ever be invited to join NATO. The neo-nazis may get to put their lives where their mouths are.

Ha. 6 Nations. I rare Welsh folk who prefers the round shaped ball to egg shaped one. We were forced to play rugby @ school. Being part of the 'scrum' is akin to crawling around a pig sty in the dark. "Character building" they call it. Once played the local public school and it was a feckin' free for all.  


yeah, we had a football team once. the team of 1990. damn, it was good. they were good, the country riverdanced to the quarter finals then got their collective legs broke by that one Italian who didn't get the memo. football died that day

then died again when that French fellow scored a goal with his hand., knocked us out the world cup.

yeah football, we'd a team once.

that said, we beat New Zealand in Rugby. FOR THE 3rd TIME recently. but that's only cos Jacinda turned the country's men into mice. thanks for that, Lady!!

seem to be waking up now all the same so probably the last time anyone beats then


...I'm thinking of starting a petition to have that Welsh flag ripped from your profile




runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 603

Noble_Incubus said:

Well what is clear is that you know nothing about Australia and very little about the world in general. To fill the void of your ignorance you have resorted to childish insults and hate-mongering.

I pity your sad angry existence.


I have watched the videos of your authoritarian state officials separation of unvaxed into internment camps. But if you say those videos are not true...then fine. It is your country. You can support freedom or support tyranny .....your choice. As far as my response to the lies and insults of the biden supporter on this thread. I suggest you worry about your own people. You have consistantly declared MSM lies about the U.S. You know nothing about MY country. These piece of shit leftist democrats were just polled and 60% of these Nazis stated they are for forced removal of children from parents and those individuals put in camps. These same leftist burned 2 billion dollars in property. Murdered over 100 conservatives in their riots. Attacked over 150 government buildings and put over 4500 police in the hospital then orchestrated widespread voter fraud to oust a president then used justice system mules and media to cover their crimes. The Durham investigation has just shown Hillary paid a tech group to hack into the White House computers after Trump went in. That same investigation has already sent democrat traitors to jail for spying before the election. Leftist corruption has installed a fraudulent president that is ass raping my country while the world laughs at him and thus us. We have spent 160 years fighting that former slave owning party's fuckery. I hope Australians regain your freedom but you gave up your guns and rights...so your government can do anything they want...

As far as being upset at bigoted, pedophile supporting commies trying to destroy America...YOU ARE GODDAMN RIGHT. Any man with a set of balls will fight against tyranny. I see many countries doing the same.

If it sounds mean. Then so be it. It is clear from your comments that you know little about standing up for liberty. It was America that pushed the world to end slavery, give women the right to exist equally, gay rights, created a host of medical advancements, strived to reduced poverty in the world, etc..etc...

You complain about America...but what has Australia done for those causes???

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 265

Ha. Not many Taffs on this site Eamon mate. Guessing some on here think Wales is simply part of Ingerland. Can't even be @rsed to correct them.

Yeah, Big Jack's Green Army was something else eh? I lived in Kilburn for some time and became quite well versed in the songs! The night ferry from Dover for Euro 2016 was drowned with Welsh & Irish.  Think my liver is still in retreat.

“All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.”. ― George Orwell. God only knows what fun lies ahead in Ukraine. The World waits, whilst the politicians dictate.....

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
38awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1116

Strangeways_Rob said:Ha. Not many Taffs on this site Eamon mate. Guessing some on here think Wales is simply part of Ingerland. Can't even be @rsed to correct them.

Yeah, Big Jack's Green Army was something else eh? I lived in Kilburn for some time and became quite well versed in the songs! The night ferry from Dover for Euro 2016 was drowned with Welsh & Irish.  Think my liver is still in retreat.

“All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.”. ― George Orwell. God only knows what fun lies ahead in Ukraine. The World waits, whilst the politicians dictate.....


The world is run by a bunch of war-mongering psychos ... whilst the war industry licks their lips for the next round of profiteering.
I wait for the day when an old German saying will come true ... "one day they declared war ... and nobody turned up".

Go to page:
Go to: