The Politics Place

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5801

runaway-mindtrain said: .

Three centers of power within other countries. D.C. "The district of Columbia" is not a state but a separate part within the U.S. ...affecting military rule... The Vatican city is a separate country within the city of Rome..affecting spiritual rule, and "The City of London" financial district within the city of London... affecting financial rule. All three are protected by their surrounding countries while all three are independent of those countries. The Queen must ask permission of the Mayor of London to enter the internal "City of London". Three centers set up as autonomous but hidden from public discussion.

Yes, you are absolutely correct about the Queen needing permission to enter the city of London, or “Westminster” which is the heart of the financial district. It’s all to do with William The Conqueror back 1000 years ago. It’s interesting to hear similar districts appear in the US and The Vatican also. I have visited Vatican City... it’s a very odd place.

However the question posed was more the image of the monarchy and how that will ripple through the relationship between the two countries. 🙂

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

MadameLavender said:

Do you have a link for that, Val?  That sounds like it would be interesting to read more about

There is so much information on this site pertaining to government it will make your head spin
Some I find contradictory we need to soft through to judge for ourselves what we choose to believe
Much of it is true as I have found myself first hand and have filed a UCC-1 and have become a sovereign citizen
I have also done an A4V (accepted for value and paid my husbands medical bills
Its called Stopthepirates

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:
With the passage of “the Act of 1871” a city state (a state within a state) called the District of Columbia located on 10 sq miles of land in the heart of Washington was formed with its own flag and its own independent constitution – the United States’ secret second constitution.
What did the Act of 1871 achieve? The ACT of 1871 put the United States back under British rule (which is under Vatican rule). The United States people lost their independence in 1871.
MadameLavender said:

Do you have a link for that, Val?  That sounds like it would be interesting to read more about

I was just catching up - and waking up a little - It’s interesting, for sure!

Do you know if/when other countries were incorporated as the USA was?

The Magna Carta has been very large on the scene of all this. I guess the Pope refuses to recognize it still?

Yet we still treat common law as powerful, whether the courts are “supposed to” or not.

In the USA sovereign citizens have been treated like terrorists. What about England?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

EdibleWords said:

In the USA sovereign citizens have been treated like terrorists. What about England?

Just wanted to politely clarify what this refers to before I answered it 🙂 How are USA sovereign citizens treated like terrorists?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

few thoughts on the meghan markle/ex-prince harry interwiew if i may and specifically, criticism i couldn't help but catch before i'd even seen it.

"it was bad timing/out of touch/poor taste"

- when would have been a good time? there are always going to be more important issues than lizard family in-fighting. the royals are out of touch, we know this.  we know that the problem of not being able to afford millions of pounds worth of security for your family that's being targeted by press organisations worth millions of pounds isn't a relatable issue.

"i just don't believe a word she says"

-bit presumptuous to take the word of a family that protected a paedophile over a woman that left that family. looking at you piers morgan, just cos you failed to shag her doesn't make her a liar

"harry is a simp / this was all her doing / she's calling the shots"

-sorry i didn't realise this was the fifteenth century where a man supporting his wife and child was seen as tantamount to severing your own bollocks

"she's making it all about race"

-no, she's not, a good portion of her entire life has been about race through no choice of her own.

"they're just doing this for money / exposure / revenge"

-well, fair point.  no one was paid for the interview but it's likely they'll get more exposure after this, though the likelihood of it all being good press is minimal.  as to revenge, i think it's fair to say that they could have said far, far more than they did, but if i was them, i would want to fully go in tbh.  they have predictably received backlash already.

"she was just mad it wasn't a fairytale"

-uh, yeah. if by fairytale you mean afforded the same protection and respect as any other married-in member of the royal family.

me dad calls her meghan merkle

ml if you don't like my tone for any reason lemme know, i'll stay out your business

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Anna-- no problem on tone-- that's part of what makes you, you.  I'm not out to change who people are, here, but rather to have a comfort zone where everyone can share their views & beliefs ,and  topics they find chat-worthy, without being belittled for it, made to feel inferior, like an idiot or a terrorist  , etc.  Glad you popped in , and on your topic of the Royals -- I think there's going to be a lot of exposure all over the world this year, not just in America.  We're in for a wild ride with some things, but I truly believe that many old systems will be torn down to give a better tomorrow for everyone who isn't a royal or a Washington elite , or what have you.  

Val-- thanks for the reply -- I'll do a bit of google searching to read up a bit !

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Northern_Soul said:

Just wanted to politely clarify what this refers to before I answered it 🙂 How are USA sovereign citizens treated like terrorists?

Anyone who supports Trump, are being blamed for all the riots, destruction & are being called terrorists .  What actually has happened , is that there were groups of people posing as Trump supporters and republicans , and were paid by the democrats to cause problems to smear trump and everyone who supports him & make the Dem's look like the victims .

A grand deception because many who support Dem's, bought it, hook, line and sinker in a massive brainwashing effort.  They just believed it and assumed much.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

thanks lav it’s nice to have an opportunity to share thoughts on things that aren’t necessarily American when i wouldn’t want to create a full new topic thread on it

lmao anyway

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

anna_grin said:thanks lav it’s nice to have an opportunity to share thoughts on things that aren’t necessarily American when i wouldn’t want to create a full new topic thread on it

lmao anyway

Exactly !  It's a drop spot for whatever's on everyone's mind, world wide .  

Ricky-- welcome aboard !

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

If anyone, Republican, democrats or third party commit voter fraud they should go to jail. I only responded because of the partizan slant that Republicans are committed to fraud. In my experience average freedom loving Republicans and democrats are appalled at fraud and consider it a great offense against the foundation of freedom in America. As we remove neo con Republicans from power democrats must also cleanse their party of elite corruption. I personally think the neo cons and neo liberals will never care about law and freedom and will continue their march for power over the individual... Without free elections, free speech and free press, our great country will no longer exist and will be as any other "controlled" country

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

runaway-mindtrain said:If anyone, Republican, democrats or third party commit voter fraud they should go to jail. I only responded because of the partizan slant that Republicans are committed to fraud. In my experience average freedom loving Republicans and democrats are appalled at fraud and consider it a great offense against the foundation of freedom in America. As we remove neo con Republicans from power democrats must also cleanse their party of elite corruption. I personally think the neo cons and neo liberals will never care about law and freedom and will continue their march for power over the individual... Without free elections, free speech and free press, our great country will no longer exist and will be as any other "controlled" country

Have you checked out this page at FB?

https://m.facebook.com/teapartypatriots/?tsid=0.36447665954921127&source=result

Lots of interesting reads...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

MadameLavender said:

Anyone who supports Trump, are being blamed for all the riots, destruction & are being called terrorists .  What actually has happened , is that there were groups of people posing as Trump supporters and republicans , and were paid by the democrats to cause problems to smear trump and everyone who supports him & make the Dem's look like the victims .

A grand deception because many who support Dem's, bought it, hook, line and sinker in a massive brainwashing effort.  They just believed it and assumed much.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310/domestic-terrorism-the-sovereign-citizen-movement

Well, i agree about today and in the current environment even libertarians are being treated as suspect.

As far as I’m concerned, the FBI page I linked to here is a bunch of BAnon hysteria used to make FBI agents fearful and easier to manipulate into excessive force reactions.

It’s a clown world. 🤡

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Two strokes, one heart attack, one person stepped on and one shot by a cop. None ruled murder by the coroners... Just like Floyds autopsy report ruled as a 5 drug overdose....
No weapons arrests and multiple videos of capital police opening the doors to let people in through 3 entrances.
All to manufacture a "riot" in order to push executive orders and laws against Trump supporters.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

MadameLavender said:

Ok thank you for explaining. I don’t really know much about American politics to comment but it’s interesting to learn a little more about it.

In answer to Edible’s question about does it happen in England... well I think you need only look at the recent Brexit vote to leave the European Union which is the most recent thing I could compare that to, and the demonisation of the leave campaign compared to the remain campaign (I am a remainer)

I think because the leave campaign won by such a marginal fraction it was demonised to all Hell. I think the leavers are all tarnished with the racist, upper class “stop the immigrants!” brush a bit.

So in that sense (to answer Edible) I wouldn’t quite use the word “terrorists” but yes, there is a clear divide between the two opposing groups and how they see each other.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

MadameLavender said:

Have you checked out this page at FB?

https://m.facebook.com/teapartypatriots/?tsid=0.36447665954921127&source=result

Lots of interesting reads...

Perhaps you could copy and paste this... Years ago I cut off cable. I do not watch mainstream media, Twitter or Facebook...for the same reason that I don't drink from the toilet.

Killed by a cliche' bomb

Walking into a claptrap frenzy platitude
Speaks amidst hackneyed tizzy attitude
Blindsided by apeshitted gobbledygook
Schemed by a twaddle fakebook crook,

An old school balderdash sob apoplexy
With bitchslap psychobabble so unsexy
As such out of tune rhetoric conniption
Sham twittergram friction subscription.

Go to page:
Go to: