Go to page:

The Politics Place

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

Noble_Incubus said:

True.

I suppose the only difference now is that information is so accessible. It is becoming more difficult for politicians to hide their skeletons.



There is always a hidden hand behind the puppet politician. We are meant to focus on the tools instead of the architects. Diverting gaze away to protect the power that is in power only because of a lie. And most fall for the pimp job. The politician can be replaced but the game players stay the same. Most people never figure this out thus can only see the surface and not the cancerous root of the deceiving flower given to the masses.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3447

runaway-mindtrain said:

There is always a hidden hand behind the puppet politician. We are meant to focus on the tools instead of the architects. Diverting gaze away to protect the power that is in power only because of a lie. And most fall for the pimp job. The politician can be replaced but the game players stay the same. Most people never figure this out thus can only see the surface and not the cancerous root of the deceiving flower given to the masses.

First time ever, something coherent and also something that makes absolute sense. It applies to both sides politics everywhere.

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1858

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Essex Boy
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

I donít want to be controversial and bring this political discussion forum into disrepute, but I do need to point out that, actually, Marmite goes well with a jacket potato and baked beans.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

The_Silly_Sibyl said:I donít want to be controversial and bring this political discussion forum into disrepute, but I do need to point out that, actually, Marmite goes well with a jacket potato and baked beans.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3447

The_Silly_Sibyl said:I donít want to be controversial and bring this political discussion forum into disrepute, but I do need to point out that, actually, Marmite goes well with a jacket potato and baked beans.

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Essex Boy
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

Northern_Soul said:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.


DON'T YOU TREAD ON ME! *waves Marmite flag*

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

cold_fusion said:
First time ever, something coherent and also something that makes absolute sense. It applies to both sides politics everywhere.


Thank you for the compliment/insult... Since I receive more comments supporting my statements than disagreements, I must conclude most understand and find coherence. Perhaps  "incoherent" is code for I disagree. I expect some people will disagree. I must also expect some will use ad hominem to express that disagreement. Which is a shame since simply stating, "I disagree" is all that is needed...
Have a good day. ..

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

cold_fusion said:


You have crystallized my thoughts exactly. Such profound insight into the moving and shaking of the world. Please continue with your acute analysis of global affairs. The establishment is waiting for your support.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

The_Silly_Sibyl said:I donít want to be controversial and bring this political discussion forum into disrepute, but I do need to point out that, actually, Marmite goes well with a jacket potato and baked beans.

"The first amendment in the U.S. is bonkers"- Prince Harry

Now I remember why my ansestors left England and Ireland for the new world...

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Essex Boy
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

runaway-mindtrain said:

"The first amendment in the U.S. is bonkers"- Prince Harry

Now I remember why my ansestors left England and Ireland for the new world...


lol What are you talking about?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3447

runaway-mindtrain said:

Thank you for the compliment/insult... Since I receive more comments supporting my statements than disagreements, I must conclude most understand and find coherence. Perhaps  "incoherent" is code for I disagree. I expect some people will disagree. I must also expect some will use ad hominem to express that disagreement. Which is a shame since simply stating, "I disagree" is all that is needed...
Have a good day. ..


You're (al)most welcome!


runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

cold_fusion said:

You're (al)most welcome!



I expect nothing less

So as the lies from the Jim Crow Democrats told during the highly successful Trump era are daily and hourly being exposed....What do you think of Wuhan lab leak, the investigation into the origins of the virus Biden just stopped, the open border Biden has blocked access to press and congress, the removal of sanctions against the German/Russian pipeline by Biden while killing U.S energy independence pipelines Trump setup, the skyrocketing inflation of goods, the return to bombing the middle east, along with Universities like Columbia having segregated graduations??????

Just curious if you support the Nazi agenda to destroy my country or are you for freedom of the individual, small business, no war, desegregation, and truth in the press...like Trump???

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Essex Boy
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

runaway-mindtrain said:

I expect nothing less

So as the lies from the Jim Crow Democrats told during the highly successful Trump era are daily and hourly being exposed....What do you think of Wuhan lab leak, the investigation into the origins of the virus Biden just stopped, the open border Biden has blocked access to press and congress, the removal of sanctions against the German/Russian pipeline by Biden while killing U.S energy independence pipelines Trump setup, the skyrocketing inflation of goods, the return to bombing the middle east, along with Universities like Columbia having segregated graduations??????

Just curious if you support the Nazi agenda to destroy my country or are you for freedom of the individual, small business, no war, desegregation, and truth in the press...like Trump???


All I know is, The Phantom Menace was an okay movie. I know, I know, I KNOW, thatís a controversial take, I GET it. But itís what I believe, okay?!

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 542

The_Silly_Sibyl said:

All I know is, The Phantom Menace was an okay movie. I know, I know, I KNOW, thatís a controversial take, I GET it. But itís what I believe, okay?!


The Phantom Menace was a great movie actually, created by Americans...It reminded me of the Revolutionary war...where we made sure the opinions of British slaves to the crown were never to be heard on American soil again. I know, I know I know... that was over two hundred years ago, but the British menace infecting our shores had to be dealt with since the Union Jack siths were the original wankers...

I also love how all the bad guys in the Star Wars movies have British accents...that really lines up with reality in so many ways. .

Go to page:
Go to: