Go to page:

The Politics Place

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:seems like a matter of when not if there’s going to be a war. new round of sanctions for Russia because.. get this.  “Interfering with election”  like it’s something the USA doesn’t do every chance it gets: Africa, Europe, South America, they’ve been all over it for a century

US Warships in the Black Sea (Eastern Europe)  

only country in Europe wants a war with Russia is Ukraine. guess who regime changed Ukraine some recent years ago

no offence to the people, but the fkn government, EVERY government ...cept  wait for it. ...Trump

started a war with someone or sponsored regime change  

different faces, same ol’ administration / establishment

Fuck the USA

(not the people)    (ok maybe some of the people)   (but in a good way) (K)  

It’s a very disingenuous game of world conquest for a few players. The goal is not really hegemony for any but the ultra powerful, and the biggest puppet they have is China - although the USA comes in second.

The goal they have now is to essentially destroy the USA and change her powers through many little manipulations. It’s just a little fun and games.

God is actually in control, though, so they can go pound sand. They will fall like Goliath. Anticipate it.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

I would agree and say as long as character and accomplishments are the first criteria... Booker T. was looking from the good vs evil perspective of self delusion in his culture. Not the class system. The collectivist had only recently released their manfestos in 1911. The one % perspective is hard for me since we are a world trade market and anyone that earns more than 36,000 U.S. dollars or equivalent is in the one percent of world wages.
I just see free masses and wanna be slave owners of all kinds trying to pimp power, myself. The labels we try to apply have long since been useless in my mind..

Less than one percent is a generous portion. Truth is it is actually 0.1% - a hard to embrace number. That’s a tiny oligarchy gluing the scam together.

I disagree with Terrence but thanks for sharing the quote.

The brutal truth is they had no rights - even to marry. Or put another way, their human rights were trampled.

There is no heavier slavery than the one where the enslaved are taught they are free. The tyranny is captured in the novel 1984 quite well.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

EdibleWords said:

It’s a very disingenuous game of world conquest for a few players. The goal is not really hegemony for any but the ultra powerful, and the biggest puppet they have is China - although the USA comes in second.

The goal they have now is to essentially destroy the USA and change her powers through many little manipulations. It’s just a little fun and games.

God is actually in control, though, so they can go pound sand. They will fall like Goliath. Anticipate it.

Lady, I struggle to think of a reason God would save America (the entity)  it has been the biggest threat to rest of the world since the British figured out how to build ships. It behaves exactly how the bible says the antichrist would

China, has not invaded, plundered, devastated many other nations in the last 100 years bar Taiwan (I think).  no, their world domination comes with such cruelties as investment, innovations and trade (bastards)

I do see where you’re going with your thoughts though and I reckon if you leave China and God out of it you’re bang on the money

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

lepperochan said:

Lady, I struggle to think of a reason God would save America (the entity)  it has been the biggest threat to rest of the world since the British figured out how to build ships. It behaves exactly how the bible says the antichrist would

China, has not invaded, plundered, devastated many other nations in the last 100 years bar Taiwan (I think).  no, their world domination comes with such cruelties as investment, innovations and trade (bastards)

I do see where you’re going with your thoughts though and I reckon if you leave China and God out of it you’re bang on the money

"China's has not invaded, or plundered or devastated.... for a hundred years".. ¿????????????????

Whole sections on the globe marched on and millions dead, 1000s of temples razed, history covered over, religious and cultural persecution then and current.. There are several million in concentration camps or as they call it reeducation centers ... Their crimes are well known even if you are unaware of their history

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

runaway-mindtrain said:

"China's has not invaded, or plundered or devastated.... for a hundred years".. ¿????????????????

Whole sections on the globe marched on and millions dead, 1000s of temples razed, history covered over, religious and cultural persecution then and current.. There are several million in concentration camps or as they call it reeducation centers ... Their crimes are well known even if you are unaware of their history

I can be wrong.

list out the countries China has invaded in the last 100 years

Edit:  I’ll save you the bother

http://chinesenotfromchina.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-many-countries-has-china-invaded-in.html?m=1

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

juz bcos India &  China are populous & huge countries.. doesnt garner your mindless blanket statements as these..tgat is hurting & inciting...

juz cos perhaps india & china are underrepresented in du..doesnt give the undue advan to say such ..

highly unexpected of such threads & themes under discussion..

& say, What if someone said US & UK are the sex mads.. how many would have been here thronging & replying to them in that case..

Wud politely request mod to see into such unneeded provoking matters plz ..thanks

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I can assure you lady, the gentleman above you has about used up all the goodwill ‘gifted’ him. he’ll be happy he got a rise out of you because it’s what he lives for. his life is such that he feels the need to deride, ridicule and poison everything around him for kicks.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I’m no gentleman

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5737

MadameLavender said:

It's given another answer to the glass half full or half empty, scenario: it's neither because the glass is refillable no matter what level it's at.  And that's how we have to look at life now-- what do we refill that glass, with ?

This is pretty much where I’m at. Not just with the pandemic, but with life also. And probably why I’m so ridiculously picky about who I let into my space, because my peace is important to me.

I was having a conversation with some friends of mine in our weekly Skype meet-up (we’ve been Skyping in lieu of real life meet ups... because lockdown...) and many of us have stopped watching the news altogether. It’s interesting to see the effect of that across a group of people. Bottom line is... we’re just happier without it.

At first I worried about this a bit... then realised Y’know what, it’s actually a revolutionary act, because I’m not being told what to believe. I’m making my own choices and decisions based on the information available to me. It’s unfiltered and unbiased. And you’re right, we do indeed get to choose what we fill our minds and our life with.

(Nearly had a bit of an “oh captain, my captain!” moment there )

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:

I can be wrong.

list out the countries China has invaded in the last 100 years

Edit:  I’ll save you the bother

http://chinesenotfromchina.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-many-countries-has-china-invaded-in.html?m=1

The African and European continents have done lots of exploration and conquest. Some really cool parts to that, others not pretty or anything to be proud of.

I prefer to define America by her honest working, not her kleptocracy.

Same with all other nations that wouldn’t have survived except for their righteous portion, and that goes for China, too.

Go to page:
Go to: