runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

elsiesan said:

I think I may have neglected to tell you I voted for Trump first time around.  I am neither left nor right, however am probably more on the  progressive side of the political arena.  I don't believe I stated anything about my problems.  I am stating problems with the our overall world order where climate crisis is about to change all people's way of life.

And, I have to wonder about people who do not seem to take responsibility for their own actions as well.  Anyone who watched Trump day in and day out, and still seems to think his agenda and his way is right, well let's put it this way, I will not be responding to any more if your quotes, since it seems you see nothing wrong with his behavior.  I did not blame Trump for our problems.  I do not see anywhere that stated in my writings.  These problems were already there.  His abhorrent behavior, however, has caused the USA to to walk backwards and in fact has nearly destroyed our democracy.  And, we are not out if the woods yet.  

I even stated about Obama.  Nothing can get done when our politicians have their own agendas and with the way our governing system is set up, if you have a democratic house and republican party or vice versa,seems can't get much done.  So, how to remedy, I do not know.  

One idea is that politicians need to get out if the back pockets of those who fund their campaigns, get their head out of their ass and understand their role is to serve the people, but money talks and bullshit walks.  Campaign reform needs to be a top priority. Entirely too much money is spent on campaigns.  Total ridiculousness.  

I do apologize, if I did not state in my opinion.  It was a glaring flaw though. Hard to not notice his behavior.  Condoning his behavior, is something I do not understand.  

I take back my apology, at the beginning of my pointing the finger, I did in fact state that in my opinion.  You owe me the apology.  

You owe no one an apology.... Your opinion is just as valuable as anyone. I voted for Obama his first term and once for Trump as well. Everything in a forum is an opinion. I reject equating falsehood with "just an opinion" ... As far as Trump...He was a threat to the establishment. Probably why you voted for him to begin with. Media lies were very very effective in covering up the 4 peace agreements, lowest unemployment rate and highest employment rate ever, minority businesses increased by 450%, most respected foreign policies by world leaders ever, pages and pages of accomplishments for the PEOPLE but not the establishment. Thus 24/7 black propaganda against his administration was pushed more than I have ever since or even researched in history. AND the family separation and caged immigrants policies of Obama were STOPPED. Now we have over 12,000 in containers on the border in just weeks of the Jim Crow Biden regime....
I apologise for a harsh tone...but not for my opinion based on facts. I wouldn't want you to apologize either.
Keep the words and ideas following...
Good journey

Jeff

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

lepperochan said:

I donít think itís about life or death. evacuate order was for one section of the island (approx 16,000 peeps. the rest of the island and its remaining 84,000 population is safe enough (so far)

Why was the PM crying during the presser where he stated the vaccine requirement? Seems like he felt the gravity of the situation.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 120

runaway-mindtrain said:

You owe no one an apology.... Your opinion is just as valuable as anyone. I voted for Obama his first term and once for Trump as well. Everything in a forum is an opinion. I reject equating falsehood with "just an opinion" ... As far as Trump...He was a threat to the establishment. Probably why you voted for him to begin with. Media lies were very very effective in covering up
the 4 peace agreements, lowest unemployment rate and highest employment rate ever, minority businesses increased by 450%, most respected foreign policies by world leaders ever, pages and pages of accomplishments for the PEOPLE but not the establishment. Thus 24/7 black propaganda against his administration was pushed more than I have ever since or even researched in history. AND the family separation and caged immigrants policies of Obama were STOPPED. Now we have over 12,000 in containers on the border in just weeks of the Jim Crow Biden regime....
I apologise for a harsh tone...but not for my opinion based on facts. I wouldn't want you to apologize either.
Keep the words and ideas following...
Good journey

Jeff

I thank you for your non-apology, apology.  Accepted.  

I do have to ask though, were there not cages and/or containers there before Biden.  Seems to me there were.  So how can one put that on Biden?  Come on now.  A cage a container, is this a game of semantics?  I think not.

What I don't get is why the hell we are allowing private companies to handle it.  Seems to me, the government should be handling it.  Privatization is a means to corruption for sure.

I am a peaceful sort really. A 60's - 70's type person.  I get riled up when I see people mistreated.  When lies abound, when one can't get the truth.  There is so much bullshit flying around, it is near impossible to identify truth unless it glares at you.  And for any one person to state they know the truth, they are fooling themselves, they see and hear it based on their own internal bullshit so to speak, like selective hearing.  I always told all my husbands and boyfriends and my children they had selective hearing.  They couldn't hear, please take out the trash, but they sure could hear let's go get something to eat or shop.  If one is to truly hear, Hear, one must hear both sides.  One cannot truly decide on right or wrong, proper or improper without  hearing more than one side.  That is what I am talking about.  To be true to self is high on my priority list.  One simply cannot make a true stand spouting out hearsay.  It cannot happen. I tend to mostly stay neutral except incidences where it practically knocks you down with the ridiculousness of it.  

You say Trump did some good.  Ok, I can go a long with that, but his glaring, IN MY OPINION abhorrent behavior was his undoing.  He could have been a hero, instead he has become the  laughing stock the world over.  His behavior was and, In my opinion, continues to be out of control. He is like a two year old, practicing alcoholic who is totally out of control.  Maybe not my definition, but this is fact.  Any good he did, he negated it, he is his own worst enemy.  Problem is he will never be any different, it is not in his make up and that is a fact.  

Let's face it, he fucked up.  Period and that is a fact.  We voted a man into an office of which he was not really credentialed in any way shape or form to handle.  His education was lied about.  I voted for him, yes he was anti-estsblishment, he was highly educated at least that is what we were told and what I read, he is a business person.  He never ever turned over his tax returns.  Wtf, geez Louise.  Hell, if that were you or me, we would have been crucified upfuckingside down.  Wtf, who the hell does he think he is.  In my opinion, as i see it now, he is a low-life thug, bully who can't stand being beat.  He threatens, he contorts, he lies to make himself look better, when in fact he knows in his true self what he is.  You cannot bullshit the bullshitter and that is all there is to that one.  He knows in his heart of hearts what he is.  It's quite sad really, as I have to blame his upbringing.  His father was a damned tyrant.  He seemingly hates women in almost every sense of the word, he has no class although he associates with the upper class.  He never learned self control, so he had to learn to control.  He is a master manipulator.  He is quite good at it really.  

Ok, done with this rant and rave.  I'll see where this leads.  

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14056

ďI do have to ask though, were there not cages and/or containers there before Biden.  Seems to me there were.  So how can one put that on Biden? ď

Just my opinion, but both Biden and Harris were most vocal about those places when they were running for president. Harris went there and told reporters it was child abuse.

obviously it is on the shoulders of the sitting president. heís the sitting president. heís not been shy of the executive orders in other matters

Plus, to be fair. He was Vice President (before trump) when the facilities were opened.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 120

lepperochan said:ďI do have to ask though, were there not cages and/or containers there before Biden.  Seems to me there were.  So how can one put that on Biden? ď

Just my opinion, but both Biden and Harris were most vocal about those places when they were running for president. Harris went there and told reporters it was child abuse.

obviously it is on the shoulders of the sitting president. heís the sitting president. heís not been shy of the executive orders in other matters

Plus, to be fair. He was Vice President (before trump) when the facilities were opened.

Really let's say there is no fairness in any of this.  It is simply a fucked up situation.  In my opinion, it is the climate crisis that is fueling so much of what is happening now.  It is not going to get any better either.  Thank you.  

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

Iím not sure why anyone still believes that Trump is anti-establishment.

Letís look at the facts:

* He inherited his wealth. This was wealth acquired through a major government funded housing project. Not through private industry.
* He was a major donor to the Democratic Party.
* When he went bankrupt (due to incompetence) he was bailed out by the banks.
* When elected he pledged even more money to the already bloated military.
* He gave tax cuts to the rich.
* He corruptly gave government positions to his family instead of people that were actually qualified.

He is in short the very definition of an establishment candidate, incompetent and corrupt. The only thing he was good at was grifting people. He was never going to drain the swamp because that is his natural habitat.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Is CNN the name you trust for news?

And why do you have your opinion about it, good or bad?

https://youtu.be/Dv8Zy-JwXr4

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Noble_Incubus said:Iím not sure why anyone still believes that Trump is anti-establishment.

Letís look at the facts:

* He inherited his wealth. This was wealth acquired through a major government funded housing project. Not through private industry.
* He was a major donor to the Democratic Party.
* When he went bankrupt (due to incompetence) he was bailed out by the banks.
* When elected he pledged even more money to the already bloated military.
* He gave tax cuts to the rich.
* He corruptly gave government positions to his family instead of people that were actually qualified.

He is in short the very definition of an establishment candidate, incompetent and corrupt. The only thing he was good at was grifting people. He was never going to drain the swamp because that is his natural habitat.

I am still trying to figure out why I should listen to a NON citizen try to talk shit about my country. You don't live here. You don't vote here. You don't pay taxes here. SO your opinion is mute. No citizen of America gives a hoot what you think about OUR country. Worry about your country not mine. Period!

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

elsiesan said:

Really let's say there is no fairness in any of this.  It is simply a fucked up situation.  In my opinion, it is the climate crisis that is fueling so much of what is happening now.  It is not going to get any better either.  Thank you.  

The detention centers were build by Obama in 2011. Family separation and caging people started with Obama and Biden. Trump stopped both. Biden started it back. The climate crisis is from China and India that have increased their pollution by 800% in the last 10 years. Obama and Trump reduced America pollution by 15% from 10 years ago... Not enough but we are not the main problem... Indo-China is...We could stop all pollution in America and it would not matter since those two countries are doing so much damage. But liberals never call them out, only conservatives do....Why is that?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/china-and-india-are-home-to-nearly-90-per-cent-of-cities-with-worst-micro-pollution-study

https://thediplomat.com/2017/03/report-china-and-india-have-worlds-deadliest-air-pollution/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baracks-ice-chief-cages-were-obamas-idea

https://www.kusi.com/photos-of-bidens-migrant-detention-facility-show-children-in-cages/

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

runaway-mindtrain said:

I am still trying to figure out why I should listen to a NON citizen try to talk shit about my country. You don't live here. You don't vote here. You don't pay taxes here. SO your opinion is mute. No citizen of America gives a hoot what you think about OUR country. Worry about your country not mine. Period!

Interesting. I was in America in the middle of the Trump presidency and I can tell you that the Americans I met were very interested in my opinion of Trump and politics in general.

But you seem to have misunderstood my position, I love America, itís Trump I donít like, he was a disaster for your country. Iím glad he was defeated. I know Iím not very diplomatic, but sometimes it is your best friend (metaphorically speaking, Iím referring to the close alliance between the US and Australia) that has the task of relaying uncomfortable truths.

As to whether you should listen to a ďnon-citizenĒ well itís up to you whether you wish to engage or not. Personally I think Americans have nothing to lose and much to gain in engaging with people from other countries.

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

EdibleWords said:Is CNN the name you trust for news?

And why do you have your opinion about it, good or bad?

https://youtu.be/Dv8Zy-JwXr4

Was this a secret? I thought this was common knowledge.

I donít care if CNN is anti-Republican itís the pro-Democrat stance that is the problem. Likewise with Fox News, they should be anti-Democrat itís the pro-Republican part I donít like.

Part of the role of the media is to hold government to account. Iím fairly sure that ďreporterĒ is the only profession that is specifically mentioned and protected in the US constitution. They should simply be anti-whoever is in government.  

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

Interesting:

https://www.adl.org/news/media-watch/adl-response-to-lachlan-murdoch-chairman-and-ceo-of-fox-news-on-tucker-carlson

Rupert Murdoch is very old, I wonder what will happen to Fox News once his children take control.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

I donít care if CNN is anti-Republican itís the pro-Democrat stance that is the problem. Likewise with Fox News, they should be anti-Democrat itís the pro-Republican part I donít like.

Part of the role of the media is to hold government to account. Iím fairly sure that ďreporterĒ is the only profession that is specifically mentioned and protected in the US constitution. They should simply be anti-whoever is in government.  

If you watched the video link I provided you saw him also describing the prop-up methods theyíre using for JB. Itís interesting, to say the least.

He called it propaganda, outright, and described exactly why.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:Interesting:

https://www.adl.org/news/media-watch/adl-response-to-lachlan-murdoch-chairman-and-ceo-of-fox-news-on-tucker-carlson

Rupert Murdoch is very old, I wonder what will happen to Fox News once his children take control.

Donít trust Fox or Trump. Fox is totally corrupt. Trump may very well be serving the establishment but possibly unknowingly.

Even the most upright are a thorn. Trump cannot escape this. Micah 7:4

I cannot support his faith in the vaccines.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

I hear ya. 👍

Go to page:
Go to: