The Politics Place

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 120

It is time for the matriarchy to reign again. The patriarchy has brought us to the brink of extinction. Pounding their chest, making sure that through the thin veil of untruths, a pathway was created to help ensure patriarchal authority for centuries.

Well guys, as much as I love each and every one of you, time is not on your side. The matriarch is rising up the world over. Science is power and the untruths you have wrought on society are under the microscope. You can no longer hide, you have been found out. Your ego-driven society, based on senseless religious untruths are beginning to be underminded. All those lies you told are being brought to roost. If you can't prove it, then live in the faith that it is real. Go for it, your timetable of reign will be over. Not in my lifetime nor maybe the next, but at hand. I fear it is too late, but maybe the matriarchy can somehow stop the evolution of human extinction that is at hand.

It won't be the covid-19 that kills us off climate crisis is the culprit. Just last year, scientists were saying we are near tipping point, now they are beginning to say we are over the tipping point. As glaciers melt and drop into oceans, the sea levels rise. This will cause mass movement inland. Food will become more scarce...well hopefully you get the idea. Kind of like an Armageddon.

Been telling my children and their children, it is essential to prepare now. Time is of the essence. They will need to become warriors in a war of global propotions in order for the human species to survive somewhat intact over the next few hundred years.

Just my rant

Read: Barbara Walker
The Skeptical Feminist: Discovering the Virgin, Mother, and Crone

Posted to Facebook sometime 2019-2020.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

A New Beginning

Another thing, every one on here pointing fingers about did you do your homework, did you do yours. I'd venture to say that most do not, even, if there is homework that can be done, do you really think that any one person has or can get that much information to even think of indulging in just such a conversation?  I would venture to say many will and do have it together but there are many who do not.

My point is that none of you have enough information based on true factual data to make a true stand. So, stop it.

How about this:  preface everything you say with "in my opinion" I think....you fill this in yourself. Qualify and quantify your evidence. Andvto ensure accuracy, provide an opposing view in your opinion.

Seems we are on the brink of very trying times still. This is part of the break down, the history of our society of our democracy is at stake.  Can we agree to agree on one premise that our democracy is at stake in some form or other.

A rant and rave by me, angel little aka elsiesan posted 2021 facebook.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

And then you have the far right making decisions for women about abortions.  Here is my take in that one.

Collective statement
To abortion anilating prolifers...

Climate crisis
Magnitude near ten
On Richter scale.
People, babies, children
Elderly and inbetwizters,
Mother Gaia, tired and taxed
Can no longer
Sustain increasing population
Starvation everywhere
Rampant homelessness
In the riotous streets.

We, the Unwanted Children
Birthed into existence
From the canals
Of ancient seedlings
Propose that,
Since...
You made decision to pass
Judgement, to condemn us
Then...
You be the answer.
Let the selection process
Begin as to where
We will live.

Match decision-makers
With fruits
Of consequences
Of decisionmaking
Made on our behalf
For women
That, personally
You had no clue.

Hereby...
Request to live with you.
Simple solution really.

How about that?
You raise us
You love us
You be our parent(s).

Signed,
Unwanted Children
In waiting
For our new home
With you. 

Posted facebook, 2020.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Have come to conclusion
Real is not real
But fake is still fake
How that can be
Is a mystery indeed.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Sorry for posting so many at once, but reading through this forum kind of raised my hairs a bit.  Have not posted a lot to DUP for last year.  Went to fb for awhile, disgusted there with the egomaniac poets.  Trying to find my way again, as I so often do.  Thank you for reading me, trying to understand where I am coming from and for those of you who post in response.

I may not agree with all, I may not know it all, but I stand on principle.  If you cannot make a true stand to your core-being, you cannot make a true stand.  You hurt you, you are betraying yourself.  Delve into the crux of the point, don't just spout out what you heard a person say that they heard from someone else and so on and so forth.  

I would venture to say, not many have the time to fully comprehend and understand the political arena. There is not enough time in a day to get it.  There is so much information being thrown out there, it is IMPOSSIBLE.  So to be definite in one's thinking, in my opinion, is an obsolete thought process.  

Seems to me, getting both sides of the story is best way to formulate one's belief system, again a near impossible task.  For crying fucking outloud, get facts straight, stop spouting out hearsay bullshit of which is recognizable even by the most simple-minded.  Geez, Louise man let's grow the fuck up, man up, woman up, get with the real program, one of truth finding, factual evidence.

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

elsiesan said:Sorry for posting so many at once, but reading through this forum kind of raised my hairs a bit.  Have not posted a lot to DUP for last year.  Went to fb for awhile, disgusted there with the egomaniac poets.  Trying to find my way again, as I so often do.  Thank you for reading me, trying to understand where I am coming from and for those of you who post in response.

I may not agree with all, I may not know it all, but I stand on principle.  If you cannot make a true stand to your core-being, you cannot make a true stand.  You hurt you, you are betraying yourself.  Delve into the crux of the point, don't just spout out what you heard a person say that they heard from someone else and so on and so forth.  

I would venture to say, not many have the time to fully comprehend and understand the political arena. There is not enough time in a day to get it.  There is so much information being thrown out there, it is IMPOSSIBLE.  So to be definite in one's thinking, in my opinion, is an obsolete thought process.  

Seems to me, getting both sides of the story is best way to formulate one's belief system, again a near impossible task.  For crying fucking outloud, get facts straight, stop spouting out hearsay bullshit of which is recognizable even by the most simple-minded.  Geez, Louise man let's grow the fuck up, man up, woman up, get with the real program, one of truth finding, factual evidence.

Keep posting please!

You are like a breath of fresh air.

👍

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

Northern_Soul said:

... wut. 😂

Nay, Pal... I have little interest in discrediting or amplifying any opinions. I was just merely saying what he said as somebody there living it. As with all things, you don’t have to listen to me either. Your choice.

And I fkn hope he’s real. Otherwise I had a ghost boyfriend for three years who ate Sunday roast at my parents on multiple occasions...

So basically if non-vaccinated families went to the docks to save themselves they could catch a ride. Just not on Royal Caribbean?

From the Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/09/world/americas/volcano-St-Vincent-eruption-caribbean.html

Prime Minister Gonsalves said on Thursday that in order to board the cruise ships sent to evacuate people from the island, evacuees must be vaccinated,

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Thank you kindly.  I just think people are not true to themselves. They lend to so much bullshit, not sure of anything.  And, of course, as we grow into our wisdom of thought, as our windows of reference change our thinking, our personal truth changes.

I always say bullshit is bullshit no matter how one tries to make it real.  There is that saying, "You can't bullshit the bullshitter and the bullshitter is you." Let's get real.  Let's look in the mirror, ask ourselves what the hell are we saying?  I mean really, i gotta say WTF.  Where are people's heads?  It's crazy out there and it keeps getting crazier.  We need to band together, we are about to be annilated.  I won't see it so much, I'm too old, but my grandchildren and especially my great grandchildren will be living.  I keep telling my now 14 year old great granddaughter that she needs to become a warrior in order to survive what is to come.  My little poetic expression is:

Become a warrior
Harbinger of peace
Take a knee
Stand up
Be of integrity
Maintain quality
Quantity shall come.

We can all agree on a few points of reference.  Let's go there, stop pointing the finger.  While finger pointing can be useful, it is a distraction, a deterrent to what is really going on behind the scenes.  We must dig, few know how to dig, few realize the implicarions of digging, It takes work.

I will add a point in my opinion here.  Trump appeared to always point his finger outward. He never, as far as I can tell, pointed it inward.  His rhetoric, his agenda has nearly broke our democratic society.  Seems he had ideas but with no real answers.  So if the so called deep state is broken who the hell is going to run the country, a dictator.  None of this makes sense to my little brain.

He pointed outward so much, many have lost track of true value, of the fact that he did NOTHING about the climate crisis.  His regime has cost us precious time.  In fact, he was in the back pocket of climate deniers and those who are making money hand over foot, who deny the climate crisis. He has cost us four years of precious time.  Let's get real, evidence is there.  I will be the to acknowledge, I have no fucking clue where to find it. I don't have to find it, it is before my very eyes.  

There are many stupid people in this world.  He, being stupid, but being a Master Manipulator has invoked his own agenda onto the American people. And, stupid, little people who seemingly should know better, along with those who simply spout hearsay with no evidence, have gravitated to his nonsense of racism, abortions, etc.  Give me a goddamned break already.  He has walked backwards, he has set our country back by years.

Another rant and rave from me.  

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

I wouldn’t call it ranting and raving, I would call it words of wisdom.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Can someone again tell me how to copy from people stuff do it shows up on my response.  I've forgotten. Thank you.  

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

elsiesan said:And then you have the far right making decisions for women about abortions.  Here is my take in that one.

Collective statement
To abortion anilating prolifers...

Climate crisis
Magnitude near ten
On Richter scale.
People, babies, children
Elderly and inbetwizters,
Mother Gaia, tired and taxed
Can no longer
Sustain increasing population
Starvation everywhere
Rampant homelessness
In the riotous streets.

Birthed into existence
From the canals
Of ancient seedlings
Propose that,
Since...
You made decision to pass
Judgement, to condemn us
Then...
You be the answer.
Let the selection process
Begin as to where
We will live.

Match decision-makers
With fruits
Of consequences
Of decisionmaking
Made on our behalf
For women
That, personally
You had no clue.

Hereby...
Request to live with you.
Simple solution really.

How about that?
You raise us
You love us
You be our parent(s).

Signed,
Unwanted Children
In waiting
For our new home
With you. 

Posted facebook, 2020.

(Written from my heart tonight)

Against Eugenics and Human Sacrifice

My 11th child will be born
within 2 months
despite the death camps
of Germany and Russia

despite the mass murder
of the Irish potato famine
and the vicious slavery
imposed on they who
escaped to America

despite the misogyny
of the hospitals who
interfered with the births
of my mother and me
that I refuse to support
with my body and money

Evil is the discrimination
against the lowly
in elective abortions
where resurrection machines
become killing fields

and lies are fed
that murder is better
than birthing
food forest keepers

and revolutionary thinkers
who might cure cancer
save us from nuclear winter
...bring us world peace

Populations
collapsing while
despising the work
of their mothers

just to avoid responsibility
and essential heroics

Do not worship death
it will not
save the earth

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

elsiesan said:Can someone again tell me how to copy from people stuff do it shows up on my response.  I've forgotten. Thank you.  

The easy way is to go to their post and click “quote”.  

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 28th Jan 2016

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Are scientists in charge of politicians now? And are they obliged to spoon feed you knowledge? I think you are just trying to find excuses for inaction.

I have a better idea, why don’t you educate yourself? Do a google search for “Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change” then look for the section “Summary for Policymakers”. These are the facts written in plain English. The Wikipedia page on climate change is excellent and well referenced, go there if you want more detail. The NASA website likewise has some great content, and if you are feeling really enthusiastic go to google and type in “academic papers on climate change” and get the facts directly from the scientists themselves.

Go to page:
Go to: