lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14056

runaway-mindtrain said:

Maybe you can follow current events as this is across mainstream media. "Juvenile" huh....Do leftist do anything except ad hominem attacks.. I stated real world facts and for no reason at all you call me names. I personally don't give a fuck what you say... but was just curious so everyone else reading this can know why???... Perhaps like all liberals you are afraid of facts and thus must attack truth. Is that the case my masked lepperochan?

all joking aside. can you sell me whatever you’re taking. I’ll PayPal you

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

Northern_Soul said:If it helps, I happen to have a friend in St Vincent (emigrated from here, lives there and being evacuated now) and they’ve said that isn’t the case re: the Covid passport evacuation thing.

I mean I’ll take the word of somebody there rather than a news story any day of the week. It’s good enough for me. 👀

Good to know ...I hope I don't find out different...but it wasn't about a passport but simply the vaccinated being put to the front of the line. I will let you know if I see different....I thought I was suppose to believe everything the media says since everything the media said about Trump was and is posted on these forums...You do know they shut down the whole world because of Covid fear mongering but I'm sure they would never stop someone from getting on a ship because of the 19....oh wait they already prevent cruise ships, churches and schools from being entered into by people now....but I'm sure that is different and probably media lies

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Sure man, weed and facts everyday and you will be much better

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Northern_Soul said:If it helps, I happen to have a friend in St Vincent (emigrated from here, lives there and being evacuated now) and they’ve said that isn’t the case re: the Covid passport evacuation thing.

I mean I’ll take the word of somebody there rather than a news story any day of the week. It’s good enough for me. 👀

Here is from the prime minister of St Vincent...

Jerusalem Post  World News
St. Vincent Volcano: Only those vaccinated for COVID-19 can evacuate - PM
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF, REUTERS   APRIL 11, 2021 14:14

New video from Georgetown, a community several miles away from La Soufriere volcano on the Caribbean island of Saint Vincent, showed buildings blanketed in a layer of ash on Saturday (April 10), a day
The decision does not appear to be the prime minister's, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia

Only those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be able to safely evacuate from St. Vincent after the Caribbean island nation's La Soufriere volcano erupted on Friday, Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves said in a press conference Saturday.
Giving a press conference with his face visibly welling up with tears, the Vincentian prime minister explained that cruise ships had volunteered to transport the island's residents to nearby Caribbean islands for shelter, but only vaccinated people would be allowed to board.

“The chief medical officer would be identifying the persons already vaccinated so that we can get them on the ship,” he told reporters.

He explained the cruise ships "don't have enough personnel" to keep people on the ships, but can transport them.
The decision does not appear to be his, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia, which said they would only accept fully vaccinated refugees.
The island nation is home to some 100,000 people.
Last Thursday, the country began to take precautions, and had ordered the evacuation of homes in the northern parts of the island due to a possible risk that La Soufriere could erupt.
The volcano had been dormant since 1979, with its last eruption causing around $100 million in damages. In 1902, an eruption killed over 1,000 people.
The Friday eruption caused ash and smoke and plunged the neighboring area into near total darkness, blotting out the bright morning sun, said a Reuters witness, who reported hearing the explosion from Rose Hall, a nearby village.
Smaller explosions continued throughout the day, Erouscilla Joseph, director at the University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre, told Reuters, adding that this kind of activity could go on for weeks if not months.
"This is just the beginning," she said.
The eruption column was estimated to reach 10 km. (6 mi.) high, the seismic research center said. Ash fall could affect the Grenadines, Barbados, St. Lucia and Grenada.
Local media have in recent days also reported increased activity from Mount Pelee on the island of Martinique, which lies to the north of St. Vincent beyond St. Lucia.

New video from Georgetown, a community several miles away from La Soufriere volcano on the Caribbean island of Saint Vincent, showed buildings blanketed in a layer of ash on Saturday (April 10), a day
The decision does not appear to be the prime minister's, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia.

Only those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be able to safely evacuate from St. Vincent after the Caribbean island nation's La Soufriere volcano erupted on Friday, Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves said in a press conference Saturday.
Giving a press conference with his face visibly welling up with tears, the Vincentian prime minister explained that cruise ships had volunteered to transport the island's residents to nearby Caribbean islands for shelter, but only vaccinated people would be allowed to board.

“The chief medical officer would be identifying the persons already vaccinated so that we can get them on the ship,” he told reporters.

He explained the cruise ships "don't have enough personnel" to keep people on the ships, but can transport them.
The decision does not appear to be his, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia, which said they would only accept fully vaccinated refugees.
Last Thursday, the country began to take precautions, and had ordered the evacuation of homes in the northern parts of the island due to a possible risk that La Soufriere could erupt.
The volcano had been dormant since 1979, with its last eruption causing around $100 million in damages. In 1902, an eruption killed over 1,000 people.
The Friday eruption caused ash and smoke and plunged the neighboring area into near total darkness, blotting out the bright morning sun, said a Reuters witness, who reported hearing the explosion from Rose Hall, a nearby village.
Smaller explosions continued throughout the day, Erouscilla Joseph, director at the University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre, told Reuters, adding that this kind of activity could go on for weeks if not months.
The eruption column was estimated to reach 10 km. (6 mi.) high, the seismic research center said. Ash fall could affect the Grenadines, Barbados, St. Lucia and Grenada.
Local media have in recent days also reported increased activity from Mount Pelee on the island of Martinique, which lies to the north of St. Vincent beyond St. Lucia

Should I believe your friend or the prime minister....I doubt you have a friend there anyway...You were just trying to disagree with anything I say...most likely

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Some of those facts from the prime minister of St Vincent

Jerusalem Post  World News
St. Vincent Volcano: Only those vaccinated for COVID-19 can evacuate - PM
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF, REUTERS   APRIL 11, 2021 14:14

The decision does not appear to be the prime minister's, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia.

“The chief medical officer would be identifying the persons already vaccinated so that we can get them on the ship,” he told reported

Local media have in recent days also reported increased activity from Mount Pelee on the island of Martinique, which lies to the north of St. Vincent beyond St. Lucia.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1486

runaway-mindtrain said:

Should I believe your friend or the prime minister....I doubt you have a friend there anyway...You were just trying to disagree with anything I say...most likely

... wut. 😂

Nay, Pal... I have little interest in discrediting or amplifying any opinions. I was just merely saying what he said as somebody there living it. As with all things, you don’t have to listen to me either. Your choice.

And I fkn hope he’s real. Otherwise I had a ghost boyfriend for three years who ate Sunday roast at my parents on multiple occasions...

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5353

Just a friendly reminder from the opening post of this thread :  keep tempers and personal grudges /name calling , in check .

Thank you.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Story as I understand it:

volcano is about to erupt so the PM issued an evacuate order to approx 16,000 (1/5th)  citizens who live in a section of the Island.

this who wish to seek refuge on the islands who’ve offered help must be COVID free. anyone who is going to a shelter is advised to get a vaccine

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

lepperochan said:Story as I understand it:

volcano is about to erupt so the PM issued an evacuate order to approx 16,000 (1/5th)  citizens who live in a section of the Island.

this who wish to seek refuge on the islands who’ve offered help must be COVID free. anyone who is going to a shelter is advised to get a vaccine

So I wasn't on drugs or just making up stories.....but only after I show proof from the officials from St. Vincent...funny how that works...How about you stop trying to twist the story to make it look like you are right...The officials said the ones shown to have taken the vaccine will have access to the ships.... Not encouraging people to take the vaccine during a catastrophe.. .

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

MadameLavender said:Just a friendly reminder from the opening post of this thread :  keep tempers and personal grudges /name calling , in check .

Thank you.

I will try to be calm....but as long as leftist call me names and insinuate I am a liar I will spit that arrogant shit back in their faces... These liberals are so use to getting to say anything they want because the controllers of the internet back them up....But those days of no consequence are OVER, liberals. Best you have your facts straight and keep your insult for someone else!!!!!

But thanks Madame for letting me comment here....I appreciate the thread. You are quite the lady, for sure...

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017

Northern_Soul said:

... wut. 😂

Nay, Pal... I have little interest in discrediting or amplifying any opinions. I was just merely saying what he said as somebody there living it. As with all things, you don’t have to listen to me either. Your choice.

And I fkn hope he’s real. Otherwise I had a ghost boyfriend for three years who ate Sunday roast at my parents on multiple occasions...

Fine...he is real and the article is a lie... whatever...I just made it up. You win, liberal...

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 1st Apr 2011

runaway-mindtrain said:

So I wasn't on drugs or just making up stories.....but only after I show proof from the officials from St. Vincent...funny how that works...How about you stop trying to twist the story to make it look like you are right...The officials said the ones shown to have taken the vaccine will have access to the ships.... Not encouraging people to take the vaccine during a catastrophe.. .

absolutely only after you show me proof. that’s how it works. if I showed you a tweet what said Biden had the brain of a 29yo you’d want proof. yes you fukin would.

I’m very sorry for calling you juvenile. you’re actually not at all.not one bit.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 120

Below is a response I posted on Facebook at some point in past year.

Ok, I get it, but I simply do not believe that Trump and his cronies are the answer.  They are like misbehaved children of about age 2. He is rude and crude.  His behavior is abhorrent. 

I am not a sheep either.  I do my thing always and forever.  I cannot put my trust in none of the bullshit going on.  Serious as a motherfucker.  It's all bullshit.  Republican and democrats, they all need to go. 

What is going on now is not cool. Too much division, too much racism, too much hypocritical bullshit.  I am sick to death of them all.  And right now I am really sick of the Trump regime.  If he is all about breaking the deep state, why does he have to act in such a ridiculous manner to  accomplish his task.  Seems to me a better approach would to be a bit more diplomatic.  Use behavior that is more conducive to achieving his objective. 

For me, his behavior is his downfall.  Had he handled things in a more adult like manner, he probably would have gotten his 2nd term. In fact, the election was a lot closer than I anticipated.  Btw, I voted for Trump first time around.  I am neither Democrat or Republican.

His way is lopsided.  His way leaves out the very important element of the human species , the humanness, the nature of humankind.  He lacks empathy, he is all about Donald Trump.  He cares for neither you or me, nor any other human.  His ego needs to reigned in. He is too big in the head to be a fair and just person. 

You can call me sheep.  There are a lot of Trump sheep too!

There is nothing, nothing at all that surprises me.  I will listen to reason.  I have no issues with it, but I do not and will not condone the behavior of many of the politicians. They all have entirely too much fucking power.  It is not their power, it is ours, the people.

It's time for reform.  Reform needs to happen in many areas of our society, equality being one, the judicial system, the electoral college, there is entirely too much money spent on elections and most of it is mudslinging, lobby monies and jive-talking.

The almighty dollar talks and it talks loudly over the voices of others, which is bullshit.  No wonder people don't vote.  The government is about Wall Street, not human kind, not the human spirit. 

We have misbehaved adults acting like 2 year olds, most of which are of the male gender as leaders the world over.  It is time for the female gender to take back their rightful place as the spiritual and community leaders.  Men have beat their chests for way too long and have nearly, if not already caused irreversible damage Gaia and the systems thereof. 

Anyway, there is my take and then some.

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Here is another posted fb poem by my fb name, angel little.

Well folks...

Trump is essentially
Posing a coup
By stealing USA
From under our feet
Beware, having said
Being warrior like
Essential to survival.

Trump...
Declaring victory
Right on TV
Before my very eyes
Witnesses, world over
Seeking disenfranchisement
Supreme Court
To suppress
5,000,000 votes
Cast by legal means

Trump is posing a coup.
Beware, folks
We are under attack! 

Do not take lightly.
It's as real as it gets.
Constitutional crisis
Our very existence
Is at risk!

Never ever think
It doesn't affect you
Everything affects you. 

Written by angel little
04 Nov 2020

elsiesan
elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019

Another one if my poetic expressions on fb.

I'm so proud
To be an American
From the USofA. 
It really doesn't
Get much better. 
Over 9,000,000 confirmed
Covid-19 cases
Over 232,000 deaths.
Damn I am just
So fucking proud.
There are no words
Of just how awe struck I am