Go to page:

The Politics Place

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

MadameLavender said:

One of my co-workers in the lab where I work , went down to NYC when this all started, & pulled her daughter out of the city & brought her back to Massachusetts.  She saw the ship in the harbor & said it was absolutely majestic to look at and was disgusted that it wasn't being used.  I would love to see the inside of that ship, just because I work in healthcare, and I agree that yes, we have this massive technologically advanced means of help, that was just pushed aside because of a grudge against who sent it.

As the Christ said, "you shall know them by their fruits". The Governor showed an amoral elitism in his disregard for human life. I just can't imagine, myself or most anyone I know doing such political evil. Only a slave owner mentality could produce such inhumanity, but of course, he does belong to slave owner party. I thought democrats had redeemed themselves by the 80s but with the Marxists influx of the last decade, it seems authoritarian politics are acceptable again. Burn cities, beat up cops, push a race war, and disregard the weak. The Christ taught the strong are strong in order to protect the weak. 20th century fascist teach the weak are there to justify the strong. A luciferian twist of morality into selfishness...

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

Northern_Soul said:I agree with that to a certain degree. Especially the Vatican. Good lawd... I don’t think anybody knows the extent of what goes on there...

London does feel a lot like a separate entity. You only have to look at the North / South divide here in terms of wealth and social standards. A recent example of this — Liverpool (North) recently had the highest rate of Covid infection in the country. Not very much was done. The Mayor of Manchester was fighting for the same pay help for Northern workers as counties in the South. The moment numbers started to rise in London (South) — there was a national lockdown. Politicians don’t look very far outside the M25. So yeah, I’ll accept that as a point.

However, the overall view of this countries monarchy I think, has the potential to be rather damaging. Whatever people think of the royals themselves comes with the job and the title. But many might now see us as a racist country, which isn’t the case at all.

It all gets rather complicated I think. 🤷‍♀️

Three centers of power within other countries. D.C. "The district of Columbia" is not a state but a separate part within the U.S. ...affecting military rule... The Vatican city is a separate country within the city of Rome..affecting spiritual rule, and "The City of London" financial district within the city of London... affecting financial rule. All three are protected by their surrounding countries while all three are independent of those countries. The Queen must ask permission of the Mayor of London to enter the internal "City of London". Three centers set up as autonomous but hidden from public discussion.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

What do you think of the boogaloo movement? Is it real or a myth? As far I remember sometime ago a few of their people were arrested for utilising the BLM movement for their own agenda.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

cold_fusion said:Vote suppression under the shamelessly misleading guise of vote integrity is currently the biggest threat to democracy.
The Republican party is not the only one of conservative parties across the world that does it but unfortunately it is a leading one.
For example, If this is not the case, if vote suppression is not the intetion then why the ruling GOP in Georgia is trying to ban Sunday voting?

I live in Georgia. You are getting your info from democrats about Republicans, which means 100% lies. No Sunday vote banning. The GOP just passed Voter ID requirements for mail in ballots to prevent another round of Democrat fraud. It was democrats that prevented election observers from seeing poll workers. If was democrats that pushed for mail in ballots without verification. It is democrat Warnock that is currently under investigation for voter registration fraud. And it is democrats that claim voter ID is racist even though practically all states have those laws in place. And it is democrats that every since I was a child scream voter suppression every election. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/02/10/georgia-sen-warnock-under-investigation-for-voter-registration-misconduct/

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/12/a-democratic-state-senator-proves-election-fraud-took-place-in-wisconsinbecause-she-committed-it/

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

https://www.lakegenevanews.net/opinion/letters_to_editor/opinion-democrats-have-a-long-history-of-voter-fraud/article_6f2bc640-aeab-51f3-b8ff-9bb573095672.html

I will now wait for Johnny Blaze to claim all this is debunked, without a shred of evidence, as he does in every post as he acts like he knows all and deems to arrogantly fact check everyone...

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

runaway-mindtrain said:

I live in Georgia. You are getting your info from democrats about Republicans, which means 100% lies. No Sunday vote banning. The GOP just passed Voter ID requirements for mail in ballots to prevent another round of Democrat fraud. It was democrats that prevented election observers from seeing poll workers. If was democrats that pushed for mail in ballots without verification. It is democrat Warnock that is currently under investigation for voter registration fraud. And it is democrats that claim voter ID is racist even though practically all states have those laws in place. And it is democrats that every since I was a child scream voter suppression every election. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

I will now wait for Johnny Blaze to claim all this is debunked, without a shred of evidence, as he does in every post as he acts like he knows all and deems to arrogantly fact check everyone...

Well... am cynical about all politicians to be honest. So am neither a Democrat nor a Republican...am sure even if I was an American it would be the same.
I always question the motives behind ALL political manouvres. And being cynical and skeptic iny approach is the way I see fit to approach all politicians and political policies.

On the face of it, the vote integrity does sound common sense. And at the same time, the side affects of such rules and laws are there for everyone to see, the section of the society such laws affect tends be the one least likely to vote for that particular party.
We had one state try that and the affects are well documented.
As neutral I question why is it the Republican ruling states that have closed so many polling places...for example Texas's one drop in voting place per county rule? Just doesn't make sense when the general stats say population is on the rise not declining.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

runaway-mindtrain said: .

Three centers of power within other countries. D.C. "The district of Columbia" is not a state but a separate part within the U.S. ...affecting military rule... The Vatican city is a separate country within the city of Rome..affecting spiritual rule, and "The City of London" financial district within the city of London... affecting financial rule. All three are protected by their surrounding countries while all three are independent of those countries. The Queen must ask permission of the Mayor of London to enter the internal "City of London". Three centers set up as autonomous but hidden from public discussion.

Congress formed the United States Government as a Corporation in an Act called, "The District Of Columbia Organic Act of 1871." That means we are not talking about the national government of the United States of America. We are talking about the private corporation named, "The United States Government" (Corp U.S). It is also known as the "UNITED STATES" and "U.S"

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

With the passage of “the Act of 1871” a city state (a state within a state) called the District of Columbia located on 10 sq miles of land in the heart of Washington was formed with its own flag and its own independent constitution – the United States’ secret second constitution.
What did the Act of 1871 achieve? The ACT of 1871 put the United States back under British rule (which is under Vatican rule). The United States people lost their independence in 1871.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

The 1st Trust of the world
Unam Sanctam is one of the most frightening documents of history and the one most quoted as the primary document of the popes claiming their global power. It is an express trust deed. The last line reads:  “Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” It is not only the first trust deed in history but also the largest trust ever conceived, as it claims the whole planet and everything on it, conveyed in trust.
Triple Crown of Ba’al, aka the Papal Tiara and Triregnum
In 1302 Pope Boniface issued his infamous Papal Bull Unam Sanctam––the first Express Trust. He claimed control over the whole planet which made him “King of the world”. In celebration, he commissioned a gold-plated headdress in the shape of a pinecone, with an elaborate crown at its base. The pinecone is an ancient symbol of fertility and one traditionally associated with Ba’al as well as the Cult of Cybele.  It also represents the pineal gland in the centre of our brains––crystalline in nature–– which allows us access to Source, hence, the 13-foot tall pinecone in Vatican Square. Think about why the Pontiffs would idolize a pinecone.
The 1st Crown of Crown Land
Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, but the first Testamentary Trust, through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate, was created by Pope Nicholas V in 1455, through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit “For a perpetual remembrance.” This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property, from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam, to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as “crown land”.  This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born. It deprives us of all beneficial entitlements and rights on the land.
The 2nd Crown of the Commonwealth

By permission Stopthepirates

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

runaway-mindtrain said:

I will now wait for ---------- to claim all this is debunked, without a shred of evidence, as he does in every post as he acts like he knows all and deems to arrogantly fact check everyone...

Fact checking not required in this thread-- whatever links and topics people would like to discuss are welcome, even if it's off the wall stuff, or what have you ; there's good talking points in pretty much everything regardless of it being factually correct or not.

In the effort to keep this thread hospitable and such , I did make mention in the opening post , too keep personal grudges in check , so I'd like to ask you, Jeff, to please edit out that last part of your post that I quoted you on here in my post.  I don't want to hide your post because it has good info in it to ponder, and it's common knowledge which members here at DUP have differences with each other , so I'd like to have us keep this thread free from anything that is provoking towards and grounds for those members to file complaints and/or retaliate with their own posts .

We can make this a good thread and we can be better than some of the words that have been used in the forums of late .  No, the election didn't go the way a bunch of us wanted it to, but it needed to happen that way on order to allow for all the exposures that are coming forth.  You mention God & the Christ, Jeff-- stop wrestling with him and just trust; he's got everything under control , he works outside of time and our calendar and he certainly didn't create the world to hand it over to the devil. I have my frustration moments too, but I remind myself to keep the peace and be still , within myself .

Keep spilling it out-- it's very cathartic and great for this let it all out thread , but just a teensy edit on the one thing.  :)  thanks!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Valeriyabeyond said:
With the passage of “the Act of 1871” a city state (a state within a state) called the District of Columbia located on 10 sq miles of land in the heart of Washington was formed with its own flag and its own independent constitution – the United States’ secret second constitution.
What did the Act of 1871 achieve? The ACT of 1871 put the United States back under British rule (which is under Vatican rule). The United States people lost their independence in 1871.

Do you have a link for that, Val?  That sounds like it would be interesting to read more about

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

MadameLavender said:Ok folks , here it is:  your one stop shopping place for multi-topic political and social issues .

Rules--only one:
1.  Keep your tempers and personal grudges, in check .

I thank you for this. The thread is brilliant!

someone said:

Only ONE member here has roughly 13 or so active political threads on this board that she repeatedly starts ( or bumps ) up in the speakeasy. ONE. But instead of limiting threads ( which would solve it all ) and addressing volatile, off topic posts ( such as those Johnny pointed out to you in the thread you locked ), you start this thread so the ONE or TWO members in question don't feel cancelled out.

Gotcha.

Happy to know it's not forced, because I have no desire to attempt a discussion with volatile individuals who cannot control their temper.

Someone had to break that rule right away, I see.

Poetry is my voice for change. I have 10 kids with my husband of 20 years.

How many times must I be brought up by someone who claims she wants me to stay away and who I have respectfully asked to be left alone by? I came to DUP openly as an activist. All my threads and competitions reflect this. It’s not aimed at any particular person or politics.

My interactions with the above poster have been repeatedly misrepresented in a variety of bold ways. I just came to participate here on this new thread only to find more campaigns by above person to suppress me through pressure on ML.

It’s not subtle enough to count as not harassing me.

I hope it’s ok if I point out that I have never intentionally buried a thread. In fact, I used to think that bringing diversity of opinion to her thread was a way to bump and promote the other person’s topic of conversation.

As I have repeatedly stated on this forum, diverse groups conversing is anti-war. It promotes trust and humanizes both sides to each other.

So again, before embracing these newfound topics, kudos, ML, for promoting peace, even if it brings a clash of opinions.

I would like to remind said super-fan-enemies that I am not up for discussion if you want to be ignored by me.

It’s not my problem if you don’t like my opinion that the movie “Cuties” is abusive to the actresses who starred and tried out. It’s not my problem if you don’t like my political opinions, or my support of the unborn.

Just put all that out of your mind and try to focus on why you like DUP, vs why you dislike me and my opinions.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Welcome, Jess !

Glad to have your input here.

I'll just reiterate for everyone here or just reading along, that we're going to be excellent to each other in this thread .  I'm sure we'll have our differing opinions on any topic that comes along , but let's not give in to the hostility that happens elsewhere in the forums-- this is our safe zone and hopefully stress free place, away from that , where we can talk about world events .

By the same token , "here" is not a wall where we can hide behind to lob shots at anyone, thus giving them ammo to respond in a like manner.  It's a clean slate to approach any political/social topic, both past, present, foreseeable future, already discussed in other threads, etc

Carry on, folks, with new eyes , new words and all your marvelous thoughts and opinions !

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

please allow me to say ml that whatever you may think of forum shenanigans elsewhere this thread is a fair idea and so far seems to be going well x

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

MadameLavender said:Welcome, Jess !

Glad to have your input here.

I'll just reiterate for everyone here or just reading along, that we're going to be excellent to each other in this thread .  I'm sure we'll have our differing opinions on any topic that comes along , but let's not give in to the hostility that happens elsewhere in the forums-- this is our safe zone and hopefully stress free place, away from that , where we can talk about world events .

By the same token , "here" is not a wall where we can hide behind to lob shots at anyone, thus giving them ammo to respond in a like manner.  It's a clean slate to approach any political/social topic, both past, present, foreseeable future, already discussed in other threads, etc

Carry on, folks, with new eyes , new words and all your marvelous thoughts and opinions !

Right on! I really appreciate this thread. I think I saw more than half a dozen juicy subjects here already! Now - to find the time to grab one to respond to!!

I’ve got a question. Who here thinks common law still actually works since the incorporation of America? Or do courts tend to buckle/throw out common-law arguments because they are simply embarrassing? I’m not sure I care either way. As long as it works...

Go to page:
Go to: