Go to page:

The Politics Place

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

The Democrats are leading Republicans by a significant margin in voter registrations.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/343976/quarterly-gap-party-affiliation-largest-2012.aspx

Ordinarily this would be nothing unusual, you would expect swings to left and right over the years. This time it is different. This is the beginning of the end for the Republican Party thanks to Trumpís incompetence and corruption.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

Noble_Incubus said:The Democrats are leading Republicans by a significant margin in voter registrations.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/343976/quarterly-gap-party-affiliation-largest-2012.aspx

Ordinarily this would be nothing unusual, you would expect swings to left and right over the years. This time it is differentY. This is the beginning of the end for the Republican Party thanks to Trumpís incompetence and corruption.


The slave party plans to win elections by fraudulent mall in ballots. That is why Jim Crow Biden is denouncing voter ID laws as it will prevent corruption by democrats. But whatever makes you feel better about supporting a racist child fondler, go for it. I am sure there are many white liberals signing up for the democratic plantation. However, since the world sees the over 12,000 children in containers on the border placed there by white democrats, most all the Latino and Black people I talk to, think white liberals are elitist pieces of shit....

BTW..If you forgot, the Latino and Black citizens I refer to, are what your slave party considers the "victims" that you need to control and guide what to do. The ones white democrats constantly state are too stupid to acquire an ID. The arrogant doctrine taught by leftist that is just repackaged racism.

Since you claim incompetence and corruption from Trump, how about you give everyone evidence. Not some Op Ed piece of lies. Absolutely everything the slave party has claimed about Trump, for four years, has been debunked, discredited and retracted. So provided documented proof of your claims or shut you lying pie hole about President Trump. Period

P.S democrats don't care about children abused and treated like slaves by cartels on the border... democrats love their slaves, ever since the 1800s. That is why neither Jim Crow Biden or Kamala has visited the suffering and even laughs when asked about the children

However, that is not democrat corruption but rather par for the course for the lynching party

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

@ runaway-mindtrain

Firstly, I donít care what you say about the Democratic Party since I donít support them.

Secondly, regarding Trumpís corruption, are you serious? Did you miss when he corruptly installed his only family into government positions? Did you miss when he corruptly charged taxpayers for use of his own properties? Did you miss when he corruptly tried to get dirt on Joe Biden from a foreign government?

Then again, maybe you didnít miss those things. Maybe when you talk of freedom and liberty it is all a fraud and you secretly desire a Trump like authoritarian to rule over you with an iron fist.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

Noble_Incubus said:@ runaway-mindtrain

Firstly, I donít care what you say about the Democratic Party since I donít support them.


Which of their political opinions do you disagree with? Which one do you disagree with most?

Secondly, regarding Trumpís corruption, are you serious?

His corruption was his ignorance. Donít you think Pelosi and friends would have jumped on the chance to impeach him over corruption? In fact, she would impeach him post-presidency, or even just settle for criminal charges.

Why would the DOJ protect him?

Did you miss when he corruptly installed his only family into government positions? Did you miss when he corruptly charged taxpayers for use of his own properties? Did you miss when he corruptly tried to get dirt on Joe Biden from a foreign government? Maybe you didnít miss those. Maybe when you talk of freedom and liberty it is all a fraud and you secretly desire a Trump like authoritarian to rule over you with an iron fist.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-did-not-profit-from-market-boom-he-created/

His fist was pretty soft, if you ask me. His worst mistakes involved over-optimism and inaction.

He never took any profit from his tenure.

Despite four years of accusations from the left that President Trump was enriching himself from the White House, his time in office actually cost him about 32 percent of his total wealth. This, confirming the truth behind his numerous statements on the matter.

...

According to Forbes, the 45th President refused to ďcash in on a market boom he helped propel.Ē

...

Keeping one of his earliest campaign promises, President Trump donated the totality of his salary, set at $400,000 a year, or $1.6 million over four years, to various government agencies throughout his presidency.

His first quarterly donation was in the amount of $78,333, which Forbes estimated were his post tax earnings, which was topped off by an ďanonymousĒ donor to a total of $100,000. This is the same amount President Trump donated every other quarter of his presidency, suggesting he was not only not taking in a salary, but dipping into his own private funds to pay taxes on that salary, and then donating the pre-tax amount back.


MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5353

So here's another interesting thing from the Biden camp :  they're now pushing to take away gun rights per our Constitution's second amendment

https://www.patriotproject.com/governors-stand-bidens-second-amendment-attack-power-grab-take-away-guns/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=teapartypatriots&utm_content=2021-04-10&fbclid=IwAR0NEvbYRO_E6LPP2jMO2w36enFrBh7ly2HBwisXp7vEhLSW85-uB7HS28g


JB claims that no amendment is absolute, so I would say, then why bother having a constitution at all ? Isn't that saying that he has total disregard for America's set of rules and standards , to put it simply ?

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

I donít have a strong preference for Democrats or Republicans, mainly because Iím not an American. I do have a vested interest in the US being a strong, corruption free, healthy democracy because we (Australia) are heavily reliant on the US as an ally. To his credit Trump was very welcoming of our Prime Minister, which was nice to see.   Unfortunately there isnít much else that is positive that I can say about Trump, he was divisive, incompetent and corrupt. His presidency was a significant step backwards for America and its allies. But, to answer your question: some of the things I like about the Democrats are that they have a more reasonable approach to gun violence that is more in line with other western countries. Their approach to healthcare makes sense to me and is more like how we handle healthcare in Australia. I like Bernie Sanders, AOC, Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. Some things I donít like about the Democrats: the Clintons and the way they pretend to be anti-big business but are firmly in the pocket of big business when it actually matters. Their total mishandling of the relationship with Russia. The US and Russia should be strong allies by now but on US not Russian terms.

As for Pelosi, the Democrats and Trumpís corruption. They impeached him twice and there are numerous criminal cases against him, what more did you expect Pelosi to do?

Noble_Incubus
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 152

MadameLavender said:So here's another interesting thing from the Biden camp :  they're now pushing to take away gun rights per our Constitution's second amendment

https://www.patriotproject.com/governors-stand-bidens-second-amendment-attack-power-grab-take-away-guns/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=teapartypatriots&utm_content=2021-04-10&fbclid=IwAR0NEvbYRO_E6LPP2jMO2w36enFrBh7ly2HBwisXp7vEhLSW85-uB7HS28g


JB claims that no amendment is absolute, so I would say, then why bother having a constitution at all ? Isn't that saying that he has total disregard for America's set of rules and standards , to put it simply ?


You Americans make no sense to me.

You long ago lost your fourth amendment rights to mass surveillance by the NSA and barely anything was said about it. Now you care about your second amendment rights? Your guns didnít stop your government eroding your other rights, do you even really care about your bill of rights? Or do you just care about opposing the Democrats.

If you really cared there would be protests every day in Washington demanding Edward Snowden be pardoned and then recognised as a national hero.

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5353

Noble_Incubus said:

You Americans make no sense to me.

You long ago lost your fourth amendment rights to mass surveillance by the NSA and barely anything was said about it. Now you care about your second amendment rights? Your guns didnít stop your government eroding your other rights, do you even really care about your bill of rights? Or do you just care about opposing the Democrats.

If you really cared there would be protests every day in Washington demanding Edward Snowden be pardoned and then recognised as a national hero.


Would it have made a difference if it was Trump and not Biden , going after our constitutional rights?  

The point was, is that those currently in power, are stripping away our freedoms-- doesn't matter what party they belong to or what their names are, I called him by name because that's who is currently there, eroding everything we have attained as a country.

Yes, America fell asleep for awhile and the thieves came in and stole from us in various ways, but more and more people are waking up to just what the democrat party is currently all about.   I'd bash the republicans too, if they were the majority of the group , causing all the problems , but the majority are democrats , so whoever is causing the issues are the ones that deserve the whack-a-mole mallet.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

Noble_Incubus said:I donít have a strong preference for Democrats or Republicans, mainly because Iím not an American. I do have a vested interest in the US being a strong, corruption free, healthy democracy because we (Australia) are heavily reliant on the US as an ally. To his credit Trump was very welcoming of our Prime Minister, which was nice to see.   Unfortunately there isnít much else that is positive that I can say about Trump, he was divisive, incompetent and corrupt. His presidency was a significant step backwards for America and its allies. But, to answer your question: some of the things I like about the Democrats are that they have a more reasonable approach to gun violence that is more in line with other western countries. Their approach to healthcare makes sense to me and is more like how we handle healthcare in Australia. I like Bernie Sanders, AOC, Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. Some things I donít like about the Democrats: the Clintons and the way they pretend to be anti-big business but are firmly in the pocket of big business when it actually matters. Their total mishandling of the relationship with Russia. The US and Russia should be strong allies by now but on US not Russian terms.

As for Pelosi, the Democrats and Trumpís corruption. They impeached him twice and there are numerous criminal cases against him, what more did you expect Pelosi to do?


Unfortunately, you know nothing but lies from democrat media. There are pages and pages of accomplishments, and 4 peace agreements from Trump... The slave party democrats did absolutely nothing for four years except try make up crimes. All of that has been discredited and retracted. President Trump was not impeached. In a criminal effort to remove a duly elected president the "House" voted (controlled by democrats) to remove the "threat" against them. The Senate dismissed all of their bullshit both times. The U S. has never been in better shape before...all because of the constant work from President Trump...Lowest unemployment, highest employment ever in U.S. history. Minority small business increased by 450%... Our foreign relations were never handled better...

The democrats control the media, thus everything you heard about Trump is almost certainly a lie. This is not your fault. The democrats burned cities, put over 750 cops in the hospital, murdered over 100 people, and currently have over 12000 children in containers on the border... Both Biden and Harris are ignoring the suffering and laugh when asked about it. They are trying to nationalize elections so they can continue to cheat and take the constitutional power to elect from the states. They wish to disarm the population like all communist do. They continue to push to censor and de-platform anyone they oppose like good communist do. They push segregation, violence, anti white bigotry, and constantly try to rewrite their own history of lynching, racism, and slavery.

I'm sure you are a good person but if you want to know the truth...you should look at what Edible, Madame L and myself say about the American issues and current events,...since we live here...

Good journey.
Jeff

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

Noble_Incubus said:@ runaway-mindtrain

Firstly, I donít care what you say about the Democratic Party since I donít support them.

Secondly, regarding Trumpís corruption, are you serious? Did you miss when he corruptly installed his only family into government positions? Did you miss when he corruptly charged taxpayers for use of his own properties? Did you miss when he corruptly tried to get dirt on Joe Biden from a foreign government?

Then again, maybe you didnít miss those things. Maybe when you talk of freedom and liberty it is all a fraud and you secretly desire a Trump like authoritarian to rule over you with an iron fist.


Again. more media lies without any proof...I asked for evidence. He did NOT try to get dirt on Biden. It takes absolutely zero effort to show corruption, racism and foreign corruption on Biden ... Everyone,  including the democrats know all of it, and nothing is done about it because of coward Republican neocons...

You said you don't support any party, which makes you independent and thus very smart. Edible, Madame L, and myself are also political individuals.

We must all fight against the neo liberal authoritarians and the remaining neo con authoritarians in D.C. I suspect, like me, you don't care what is "said" but what is "done"

Good journey
Jeff

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527


No comment needed...

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14056

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/10/thousands-evacuate-on-caribbean-island-of-st-vincent-after-volcano-erupts



careful about getting frightened to death by a tweet. maybe go find out the full story. as is just makes you look juvenile

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

lepperochan said:https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/10/thousands-evacuate-on-caribbean-island-of-st-vincent-after-volcano-erupts



careful about getting frightened to death by a tweet. maybe go find out the full story. as is just makes you look juvenile


Maybe you can follow current events as this is across mainstream media. "Juvenile" huh....Do leftist do anything except ad hominem attacks.. I stated real world facts and for no reason at all you call me names. I personally don't give a fuck what you say... but was just curious so everyone else reading this can know why???... Perhaps like all liberals you are afraid of facts and thus must attack truth. Is that the case my masked lepperochan?

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 527

https://youtu.be/kN6dtfjFgR4

Jim Crow Biden and Obama's anti gay stances on video...

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1486

If it helps, I happen to have a friend in St Vincent (emigrated from here, lives there and being evacuated now) and theyíve said that isnít the case re: the Covid passport evacuation thing.

I mean Iíll take the word of somebody there rather than a news story any day of the week. Itís good enough for me. 👀


Go to page:
Go to: